• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
    Who said that?
    https://thatgrapejuice.net/2019/10/r...le-new-videos/

Comment

• Originally posted by lmcm1990 View Post
      Watch us get a re release with a video for every song plus the making of the gift
      Aslong as it gets a CD/DVD and/or CD/BluRay she will get my coins

Comment

• The Gift Flopping has them shook. Lol. The album just isn't good. Hopefully the re release it with a few more good songs and visuals.

Comment

• Not good?
          Lol. All I can do is LOL.
          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
            Not good?
            Lol. All I can do is LOL.
            It's not. BSG, My Power & M4E are the only listenable tracks. I guess we could add spirit too. But other than that I stated facts

Comment

• Or not. But, you do you and I'm gonna do me.
              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• The Gift is one of the best albums of the year. Let's stop equating quality with success.
                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
                  The Gift is one of the best albums of the year. Let's stop equating quality with success.
                  Nnnn. You spelled Homecoming wrong

Comment

The Gift Flopping has them shook. Lol. The album just isn't good. Hopefully the re release it with a few more good songs and visuals.

I honestly like The Gift more than LEMONADE. Idk, it just has more replay value. "Bigger", "Nile", "Already", "Brown Skin Girl" are definitely among some of her best tracks from the '10s.

As for HOMECOMING, it's good but I really wouldn't rate it as an 'album' cause it's basically a live version of songs that we've heard before.

Comment

• Oh and "Sprint" or whatever that is shouldn't have been on this album, it should've stayed only on the soundtrack album and that's it.

Comment

• Already boring? "Sprint"? The Gift just not being good? Some of y'all need Jesus.
                        Put h**s in their place, b***h, stay in your lane

Comment

• "Sprite" was cute but let's be real, it's such a weak addition to her discography.

I honestly prefer "Rise Up" for that animated movie she did a while back.

Comment

• Nonsense.

Comment

• The Gift would probably be better if it was just a beyonce project and wasn't created in such a short amount of time

Comment

• I don't really play Spirit but I love Rise Up. Those harmonies >>>

Both albums are incredible. Despite the lack of promo, I think The Gift would have performed better if the releases were spaced out.

Homecoming is clearly the better one though. A GH and live album in one, B at her best.
                                Last edited by Ska8er; Sat October 12th, 2019, 22:13.
                                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Rise Up is indeed better than Spirit.
                                  But Bigger is for sure top 5 of her career. The album has plenty other gems, including the tracks where she is not featured.
                                  I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                  I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Bigger is trash

Comment

• Yikes. I pray for some of y'all's taste.
                                      Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• BROWN SKIN GIRL IS THE REAL MVP

Comment

• The whole album minus Sprite and Scar slaps.
                                          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                            The whole album minus Sprite and Scar slaps.
                                            Not Sprite

Comment

• Yessss "Rise Up" stans UNITE!

I agree with @DnBLover, "Bigger" is indeed a masterpiece. The lyrics, the production, the vocals are on another level. Deserves 10 GRAMMY's tbh.

If only it didn't share the same video with "Spite"...

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                                                Yessss "Rise Up" stans UNITE!

I agree with @DnBLover, "Bigger" is indeed a masterpiece. The lyrics, the production, the vocals are on another level. Deserves 10 GRAMMY's tbh.

If only it didn't share the same video with "Spite"...
                                                The lyrics are great, but overall it's a bore.. speaking of Album openers. I feel like Ghost should've lead ST with haunted being a completely different track. Pretty Hurts could've took Blows spot. Because Blowted should've never seen the light of day. Cherry on the other hand is a masterpiece

Comment

The lyrics are great, but overall it's a bore.. speaking of Album openers. I feel like Ghost should've lead ST with haunted being a completely different track. Pretty Hurts could've took Blows spot. Because Blowted should've never seen the light of day. Cherry on the other hand is a masterpiece
                                                  Wow you really have terrible taste.

Comment

• The Bigger and Blow slander....I'm out.
                                                    late.

Comment

• Bigger is amazing, sonically and lyrically. It's structure from the intro to the bridge to the climax of "and you're gonna rise" to the almost rap like refrain is incredible and one of the best of her career.
                                                      And also, it's the song that she needed in her repertoire for people to listen to when they feel they hit rock bottom or depressed.

Comment

• So after revisiting the album I can proudly say it's CRAP.. but Otherside just hit me like a ton of bricks. Whew, a masterpiece

Comment

So after revisiting the album I can proudly say it's CRAP.. but Otherside just hit me like a ton of bricks. Whew, a masterpiece
                                                          I know taste is subjective, but calling The Gift crap... ? You may wanna take that to the “unpopular opinions” thread. 😉

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleLinda View Post
                                                            I know taste is subjective, but calling The Gift crap... ? You may wanna take that to the “unpopular opinions” thread. ��
                                                            When trying to be cool and so different go wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                                              When trying to be cool and so different go wrong.
                                                              It’s got nothing to do with being cool or wrong. Respect others opinions and life will be much kinder to you.
                                                              It’s an unpopular opinion for them, yes, but it has nothing to do with being cool or going wrong. (Struggling to see the correlation there).
                                                              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Working...
                                                              X