No announcement yet.

Beyoncé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listening to BDay for like the first time in forever, and whilst it’s dated, it’s suxh a fun and crazy album

My favourite thing I think is how adventurous her song writing is. It really is erratic and crazy, and must look so odd on paper. But it all works.

Worst moment of the album is WWW. I hate how she relegated DV and RTA to almost bonus track status on the deluxe version, as if trying to forget all about them (which let’s face it, she has )

But there is so much here to love. My favourite song is GMB (but mainly for the extended mix) and I’ve always loved F&A and If.

Big love for DV too - I said earlier in this thread she doesn’t write songs that show off her vocals, and I think DV is one of those: her vocals are insane but because it’s not a traditional ballad she gets props for it. You get lost in the song to an extent her vocal performance is secondary.

I wish she had released UU - it’s really stood the test of time (and is one of my favourite Beyoncé videos). Irreplaceable is still a tune but alongside the rest of the album it feels incredibly basic nowadays. But that’s why it works.

The Freemason remixes are still good too. I wish she’d revisit some of this album - I’d love to hear some new arrangements of some of these songs.
    Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• [tweet:1vxzfj6y]https://twitter.com/AolaniDonegan/status/931176236755406848[/tweet:1vxzfj6y]
      "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Ballad DV??? DJ???
        weekly chart
        2012 year end

Comment

• Still trying to figure out what a DJ is

Sweet mother of god.

Comment

• Re: Beyoncé

Bey is the Queen of album editions for most of her albums

Comment

She hasn't updated her Instagram in a while... she's upto something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Petrie
                She hasn't updated her Instagram in a while... she's upto something.
                Just waiting for new clothes to be delivered.

#FreeBritney

Comment

at the B'day editions. I organised the album on iTunes last month so I had all of the songs from every edition, it wasn't fun.
                  late.

Comment

and I have most of them (minus digital editions). lol

Comment

• Does anyone else modify track info on iTunes? I have all the different versions of her albums but I erase the track number and make all the album covers and names the same.
                      Put h**s in their place, b***h, stay in your lane

Comment

• Originally posted by lmcm1990
                        Does anyone else modify track info on iTunes? I have all the different versions of her albums but I erase the track number and make all the album covers and names the same.
                        That is literally my nightmare. Having one album with 7 of each track in a random order? No thanks.
                        One life with one dream on repeat

Comment

• [tweet:1yobh900]https://twitter.com/Bey_Legion/status/931333543149654016[/tweet:1yobh900]
                          [tweet:1yobh900]https://twitter.com/giselleknowIes/status/931610885902295042[/tweet:1yobh900]

Comment

• [youtube:3870vb0e]ComnkXaoMns[/youtube:3870vb0e]

Comment

• Do you think that Beyoncé/Rihanna has contributed to the self-esteem of the black american girls more than Whitney/Janet?

Comment

• At Serena Williams' wedding.

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Slay, Destiny's Children ?

PS: Kim K is too close for comfort IMO

Comment

• She’s radiant.
                                    Originally posted by beredy
                                    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• HAIR!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481
                                        At Serena Williams' wedding.

Is it green or black?

#FreeBritney

Comment

Did this bish have an outfit change at a wedding?

Comment

• Did anyone realise a track from the Dangerously in Love sessions called I Can't Take No More has recently been added to iTunes in the US?

According to an MTV news article it was a bonus download for those who pre-ordered the album off the Sony music store back in 2003. I never even knew the song existed. It's a nice soulful addition to B's discography.
                                            late.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo

HAIR!!!
                                              Now it looks navy

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by urbanmusik

Did anyone realise a track from the Dangerously in Love sessions called I Can't Take No More has recently been added to iTunes in the US?

According to an MTV news article it was a bonus download for those who pre-ordered the album off the Sony music store back in 2003. I never even knew the song existed. It's a nice soulful addition to B's discography.

Her best album cover photoshop by miles. I love the B’Day one too, but diamonds are Menime123’s best friend

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by urbanmusik
                                                  I posted it in the album thread (retro).

How is this possible?

LIST OF SONGS RECORDED BY BEYONCÉ (that we know of): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_s ... yonc%C3%A9

Comment

A little bit drunk and listening to some King bops, i can see why it is easy to hate on Beyoncé. She rules tho.
                                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                                    X