No announcement yet.

Beyoncé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The moment people speculated that she is up to something because she ignored Halloween I knew she would post a random outfit soon
    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
      The moment people speculated that she is up to something because she ignored Halloween I knew she would post a random outfit soon
      Good sis was never topping “Phoni Braxton” anyway.

A big step up from this, which gave Toni one of the few ratchet moments of her career.
      Originally posted by beredy
      When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
        The video of jessie J signing listen is everywhere. Lol.. her claims of not knowing the song is a mess. How you not know the song but know the melody down to a T? Girl should've just took that L
        Has Beyonce ever sung it live in the original key ?

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
          Has Beyonce ever sung it live in the original key ?
          No. Nor has she butchered it

Comment

• Tubi TV app just tweeted her lyrics 3 times in a row. She might have something coming to the app

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
              She’s been looking so dead in the eyes for the past 2 years. I think she’s over fame.
              She looks fine to me lol. I think it's just the make-up.

I actually want her to rock more darker lipstick. She always looks fire with that.

Also, I don't think she's releasing new music anytime soon. Notice she always drops some weight whenever she's about to release a new project due to diets & dancing and judging by how thick she is still now, she's definitely still enjoying life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo View Post
                I'm starting to miss Blonde Yonce

Comment

• Well then.

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                    I actually want her to rock more darker lipstick. She always looks fire with that.
                    Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                    I'm starting to miss Blonde Yonce
                    Wow we're really predicting the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                      Wow we're really predicting the future.
                      Omg. Queen is ready our replies. While you're reading queen I miss you and please forgive me for everything I've said about your personal life. I just want the best for you.

Comment

• Shawn Carter Foundation Gala - Night #2

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Leaving Florida

Comment

• And she has won the Songwriter's award at the Soul Train Award for Brown Skin Girl.

Comment

• genius

Comment

• Wait. What song is that?
                                | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
                                  Wait. What song is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

genius
                                    There are actually so many memes on Twitter of different songs from this video.

Comment

• BILLBOARD's best albums of 2010s

2. LEMONADE
                                      Following the unrest of the civil rights movement a half-century ago, James Brown and Nina Simone delivered powerful declarations about pride with 1968’s “Say It Loud - I’m Black & I’m Proud” and 1970’s “To Be Young, Gifted and Black,” respectively. Then in 2016, at the apex of the Black Lives Matter and #MeToo movements, Beyoncé resolutely raised the ante on that manifesto for the next generation -- particularly black females -- with her sixth No. 1 album. Using her own marital issues as a catalyst, she explored myriad personal and political themes on the studio/visual album, ranging from heartbreak, revenge, forgiveness and redemption to self-love, racism, classism and black culture and feminism.

From accusatory opener “Pray You Catch Me” to the rallying call of “Formation,” a fearless Beyoncé revealed her mastery of weaving together multiple genres and insightful lyrics. Intertwining her R&B/pop roots with blues, rock, rap/trap, Americana, gospel and electronic, she predated the Lil Nas X phenomenon of 2019 with the country-vibed “Daddy Lessons," featuring the Dixie Chicks. A verse from the unapologetic “Sorry” -- one of the album’s five singles, though like few albums this decade, Lemonade had to be experienced in full -- has since become a universal catchphrase: “He better call Becky with the good hair.” No less a fan than Adele explained on the Grammys stage why the bar-raising Lemonade deserved to win album of the year, even over her own 25: “Lemonade is just so monumental, well thought-out, beautiful and soul-baring. The way that you make me and my friends feel… is empowering.” -- G.M.

11. BEYONCE
                                      On December 13, 2013, Beyoncé surprise-dropped her eponymous fifth LP, simultaneously setting the internet on fire, setting new metrics of success for the out-of-nowhere album release model and, with the 14 tracks, setting the mold for a more politically aware, sexually confident and altogether provocative iteration of Queen Bey. Dipping more heavily into hip-hop production, the songs themselves -- "Partition," "Drunk In Love" and "Flawless" among them -- were similarly evolved, with the album spending a whopping 185 weeks on the Billboard 200. "Changed the game with that digital drop, Know where you was when that digital popped, I stopped the world!" Beyoncé exclaimed of the accomplishment on Nicki Minaj's 2014 track "Feeling Myself." We remember. -- K.B.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/n...-2010s-top-100

Comment

• "4" being ignored as always. It was definitely too ahead of its time for certain people.
                                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                            "4" being ignored as always. It was definitely too ahead of its time for certain people.
                                            I believe Pitchfork ranked 4 higher than Lemonade. That was brave.
                                            "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• 4 was Good. It just wasn't as great as Lemonade or BEYONCÉ

Comment

As they should've.
                                                Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

As they should've.
                                                  Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• 4 doesn't have a Formation or Partition therefore it's not on par with the other two Albums

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                                                      4 doesn't have a Formation or Partition therefore it's not on par with the other two Albums
                                                      4 was a vocal beast!!!
                                                      The wrong lead single set the wrong expectation for the album. No doubt it was way better than Lemonade.
                                                      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
                                                        4 was a vocal beast!!!
                                                        The wrong lead single set the wrong expectation for the album. No doubt it was way better than Lemonade.
                                                        The scream I just let out. You don't even believe that. Lemonade is a masterpiece

Comment

• I actually agree that I prefer 4 over Lemonade these days, it is my personal fav. Of the 3. All 3 are masterpieces but also made in a different phase of her career and life. It's hard to compare her albums though, Selfitled, Lemonade and 4 are her top 3 for me but all 3 also couldn't be more different from eachother.

And I cannot even imagine what kind of visual album 4 could have gotten.

Comment

• I love 4 and it also probably has most of my fave Bey tunes on it but if we talk about ranking ALBUMS as a body of work, cohesiveness and storytelling ST shits on it while Lemonade shits on the former.
                                                            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• 4 is a masterpiece.

Having said that, kudos to Beyoncé for releasing such strong albums back to back.
                                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                                              X