X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by abi
    Originally posted by KokoCollino
    Massive collab coming Friday
    Urghh Imma need Bey to stop becoming a featured artist. But since it's happening, I just hope it's an original track, not a remix.
    Don't get your hopes up
    2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

• Originally posted by KokoCollino
      Originally posted by abi
      Urghh Imma need Bey to stop becoming a featured artist. But since it's happening, I just hope it's an original track, not a remix.
      Don't get your hopes up
      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Re: Beyoncé

In a new interview, Jay shared that they were working on a joint album.

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

So Lemonade and 4:44 used to be a joint album? Maybe the concept was there, but I don't see them working as a singular work of art.
          Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• I knew it and Im sooo happy this thing won't happen anymore. Beyoncé solo albums >>>>>> a duet album with her husband hitchhiking her success

Comment

Originally posted by abi
              Don't get your hopes up
              When you did start serving tea? I'm confused
              "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• A joint album? Ughhh...
                You ain't gotta break down,
                YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

Originally posted by abi
                  Don't get your hopes up
                  Bruno Mars - Chunky (feat. Beyonce).

iTunes/AM/Spotify/Tidal release, radio deal, Spotify payola & music video on the same day? 1000% for it.

Comment

^ We can dream.
                    Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time [2022 Edition: #86]
                    Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Running Up That Hill (A Deal with God) [2 weeks]
                    AlbumClash 2.0: [Florence + the Machine vs. Avril Lavigne vs. Carrie Underwood]

I'm not saying I love you unconditionally, but we have been through a shitload of conditions and I'm still here.

Comment

• We all know Beyoncé can be random AF, so I'm completely clueless.

Comment

• ed sheeran collab lolz, she really wants a hit

Comment

• Originally posted by toni_pest
                          ed sheeran collab lolz, she really wants a hit
                          Let her do this until she releases her next album limited in cassettes.

Comment

• Originally posted by UndercovaSista
                            Beyoncé and Elton John collaborating on new versions of classic Lion King songs: Report

In addition to playing Nala, Queen Bey could work on updated takes on "Circle of Life" and "Can You Feel the Love Tonight"

Queen Bey is penning new versions of classic Lion King songs, such as “Circle of Life” and “Can You Feel the Love Tonight”, with the help of their primary songwriter Elton John, the Daily News reports. John, who in conjunction with Hans Zimmer contributed extensively to the original film’s soundtrack and score, has reportedly signed a deal that will allow him to reimagine his 1994 songs for the new movie.

“Earlier this month, Disney announced it had cast Beyoncé to voice Nala in its upcoming remake of The Lion King. As part of the role, the Lemonade singer will be tasked with singing several of the film’s iconic songs and, according to the New York Daily News, she’s be working hand in hand with another legendary musician.
                            The songs will be thread into the storyline,” a source told the Daily News. “It is unthinkable when you have Beyoncé involved not to have her sing some of those iconic hits — and that means huge sales to a new generation. The deal is a huge one and will earn [Elton John] millions at many stages. Obviously he will get a one off licensing deal followed by a cut in royalties from all aspects of the work.”
                            If all goes to plan, I’m expecting a soundtrack of epic proportions in the vein of Bey’s slayin’ 2017 Grammys performance, in which she majestically donned a gold crown. (Disney, there is still time to rename this project as The Lion Queen, #jussayin.)

Of course, Beyoncé is just one of many, many big names attached to Jon Favreau’s forthcoming edition of The Lion King, which is scheduled to open in theaters in 2019. Others include: Donald Glover (Simba), James Earl Jones (Mufasa), John Oliver (Zazu), Chiwetel Ejiofor (Scar), Billy Eichner (Timon), Seth Rogen (Pumbaa), and Eric Andre and Keegan-Michael Key as two of the hyenas. Zimmer, too, will reprise his role as composer.
                            https://consequenceofsound.net/2017/11/ ... gs-report/
                            I predict that Disney purists will tear her to shreds for this - and her usual haters will hop on for the ride. But I'm here for it. It's not like new versions will prevent anyone from listening to the originals if they prefer.

As for the mystery collab: If it's not "Bruno Mars feat. Beyoncé - Chunky Remix" (or better yet: An original duet between those two) she can keep it. I mean it. I don't care for Cardi B, Ed Sheeran or Ariana Grande at all. In fact, I have yet to figure out what's so special about any of those three.
                            If she really wants to make my day, it'll be the first single off of B7, but we know that's not gonna happen. Then again... it's Beyoncé, she can be totally random. So nothing is out of the question.

Comment

• im wondering will hugo nkw stan for a sheeran track even though its trash and will stay that way even after bey is included

Comment

apparently the Ed song features Camila Hair, not Beyoncé.

Comment

Charity remix Mi Gente already happened, so if she wanted a hot, she already got one, but Bey loves her inbetween era collabos, so they would have happened anyways

Comment

• Originally posted by UndercovaSista
                                    The girl from Fifth Hairmony?

Comment

• Originally posted by abi
                                      Originally posted by toni_pest
                                      Let her do this until she releases her next album limited in cassettes.
                                      4:44 was among the Top 10 cassettes in the UK this year so far

Comment

Originally posted by UndercovaSista
                                        The girl from Fifth Hairmony?
                                        Yeah, Cabelo is hair in portuguese

Comment

I don't think so. For example Formation was released free in Tidal with a hidden music video and only released in digital platforms two months later. If she really wanted a hit... she had gotten it
                                          Michael Jackson ?
                                          Janet Jackson ?
                                          Beyoncé ?
                                          Whitney Houston ?
                                          Mariah Carey ?
                                          Bruno Mars ?

http://www.lastfm.com.br/user/MarlonSerpa

Comment

i just wish shed at least do an interesting collab, not these half assed remixes and formulaic eminem tracks.

Comment

Forget what I said about Camila, the guy was just trolling. This can be real

Comment

• [youtube:jhwatjg2]11pMfMY4w4A[/youtube:jhwatjg2]

#everybeyoncesongisiconic

Comment

• I pray to god the collab is not with Ed Sheeran. Please. Just no

Comment

• I wouldn't mind. Bring it on.
                                                    You ain't gotta break down,
                                                    YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

Working...
                                                    X