X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [youtube:2ngbzjg9]YfYT7K7iVgw[/youtube:2ngbzjg9]
    "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Disgusting. If Beiber was credited Beyoncé should be.
      "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• Nothing explain why Bieber was credited and Beyonce don't. Despacito peaked at #4 a week before the remix and so peaked #1.
        Michael Jackson ?
        Janet Jackson ?
        Beyoncé ?
        Whitney Houston ?
        Mariah Carey ?
        Bruno Mars ?

http://www.lastfm.com.br/user/MarlonSerpa

Comment

• Re: Beyoncé

It is also weird how it differs per country since she is credited for both Mi Gente and Perfect here in The Netherlands

Comment

• And being credited for Mi Gente and not for Perfect in Australia like it doesn't make sense at all
            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• [tweet:31ye74zi]https://twitter.com/Bey_Legion/status/939690307565875200[/tweet:31ye74zi]

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

Slay in that Nina Ricci!
                  The difference when Zerina is styling and not Ty.
                  Wonder what was the occasion.
                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Manage to click on the link 10sec after it was posted. Page loaded with everything and then "sorry not available" popped up.
                      Something is coming.
                      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• [tweet:2ccl3446]https://twitter.com/chi_jaleel/status/939877090547118080[/tweet:2ccl3446]

Comment

• What's a "Good Thing"?

Comment

• [youtube:g1d0jg2c]GrqUtCmvJ7k[/youtube:g1d0jg2c]

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481

Manage to click on the link 10sec after it was posted. Page loaded with everything and then "sorry not available" popped up.
                              Something is coming.
                              wait this is so random

Comment

• Beyoncé will give us a random collab every week?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo
                                  Beyoncé will give us a random collab every week?
                                  We gone from Snippetyoncé to Bgyoncé to randomcollaboyoncé

Comment

• I'M HERE FOR A JOJO x BEYONCE WHEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Comment

• She needs to remix "Save My Soul". That would be fcking epic, and a possible hit.
                                      I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                      I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover
                                        She needs to remix "Save My Soul". That would be fcking epic, and a possible hit.
                                        I feel like you're the biggest stan of that song here. I keep seeing you praising it. I'm with you though, that song is super underrated. I don't think Bey's voice would work on it though.

Comment

• Hey King, if you're reading, record a remix of this

[youtube:37av2rnd]PwXOgzmTbVU[/youtube:37av2rnd]

Slay me in Spanish again.

Comment

That latest instagram shoot is fireeeeeeeeee. Album artwork worthy.

That JoJo remix has to be fake? That album hasn't been promoted in a year, and since then JoJo has left Atlantic and signed with Interscope.
                                            late.

Comment

Jojo can sing so I'd be here for a collab between them as Bey wouldn't have to tone down her voice.
                                              Tick, tick, wait on it

Comment

• Originally posted by urbanmusik
                                                That JoJo remix has to be fake? That album hasn't been promoted in a year, and since then JoJo has left Atlantic and signed with Interscope.
                                                True!!!!

I know that would NEVER happen, but bitch just the thought...My pu-C has just became a lake.

Comment

the remix was there, on TIDAL!
                                                  The moment I logged in, it disappeared.

Comment

• [tweet:3fayau70]https://twitter.com/BeyCollection/status/939982887906107395[/tweet:3fayau70]

Ukmix didn't exist to me.
                                                    I had no idea what a stan was.
                                                    Beyoncé was already much more interesting than all the other popstars combined.
                                                    She performed A LOT and she was always on point.
                                                    I practiced my English watching her interviews on youtube...
                                                    ...which I basically used to watch all the B'DAY videos 24/7 and watch her performances.
                                                    Beyoncé only had 7 Grammys at that point and my god that seemed like A LOT and I was really proud of it.
                                                    I saw Single Ladies become a phenomenon worldwide, video and song.
                                                    And then her connection with the Obama family, we were all so hopeful about the future.
                                                    And so on and so on

Comment

Working...
                                                    X