Beyoncé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beyoncé

Considering she's supposedly the executive producer of the Lion King OST, I doubt she would want a conflict like that. I say album this year.
    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481
      Considering she's supposedly the executive producer of the Lion King OST, I doubt she would want a conflict like that. I say album this year.

True. Okay then, next Beyonce album 2020

In fairness the OST is most likely going to lack a huge amount of original content and is for a completely different market to her own audience. Plus I wouldn’t be surprised if Disney push the movie release back to the end of 2019.
      Disco dancing with the lights down low…

Comment

• I'd say the album is this year. Probably on around June/July. I doubt the movie promotion would impact the album's release date that much. I mean, we've been there before with Dreamgirls/B'Day & I Am... Sasha Fierce/Obsessed/Cadillac Records.

Comment

• [tweet:vzag550n]https://twitter.com/BeyonceIndo/status/952449916604854275[/tweet:vzag550n]
          "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

Seeing Beyoncé dance to her own music must be mesmerising

Comment

• [youtube:qtpxzb10]zIJ8v3KMhtY[/youtube:qtpxzb10]

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                For her next album, I want...

- "B'Day" vocals
                - "Dangerously In Love" visuals
                - "4" level of music
                - "BEYONCE" Internet impact
                - "I Am... Sasha Fierce" global impact
                - "Lemonade" acclaim

Bitch betta get to work
                Yessssssss

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest
                  Originally posted by TIfan

- "B'Day" vocals
                  - "4" level of music
                  - "Lemonade" acclaim

Bitch betta get to work
                  Yessssssss
                  What kinda sounds though?

Comment

I want the funk and soul of Why Don't You Slay Me? and the darkness, haunting production of Ghost / Haunted / 6 Inch / That's Why You're Beautiful / I Care.
                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I want songs with banging beats, good melodies and vocals. Uptempo R&B/pop like only she can do. I do want some trap beats but no more rap singing over a track... it’s cringe when she does it.

Idc about the fake deep/artistic mess from the last album and half of Beyoncé, she made the best catchy R&B songs ever. Get back into that.

Comment

• Originally posted by UndercovaSista
                        Don't know if this has already been discussed here, but The Sun is reporting some things about the Lion King soundtrack. I know it's The Sun, but, in this dry environment of information, its what we have.

They said Beyoncé has already startd working on the soundtrack with Hans Zimmer and was the one who brought the idea of inviting Elton John to colaborate again in the project. Aparently she will record "Can't You Feel the Love Tonight" and "Circle of Life", plus other songs they expect to become classics as well.

This is all very exciting.

Considering the number of tracks she sings on the album, she will be credited as a main artist behind the project, just like Phill Collins was for the Tarzan soundtrack. Personally I believe that she wouldn't accept the invitation if this wasn't on table, because she always seeks for the most beneficial possibilities on her projects. That said, I don't know how Billboard determinates if an artist will receive a credit or not. For example, Justin sang 7/13 songs of the Trolls soundtrack and wasn't credited, on the other hand Christina was for the Burlesque one.
                        This sounds exciting! Its a really nice side project.

I think she will definately be credited as the main artist, she wouldn't be putting so much effort into this if she wasn't going to get the main credit, plus she is Beyonce, she will always get what she wants
                        Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                        Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• [tweet:3goukzp0]https://twitter.com/BeyonceVirtuoso/status/952625558067826689[/tweet:3goukzp0]

Re-experience.

Comment

I need a F FWT DVD!!!!!!!
                            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                              Originally posted by TheRealest
                              Originally posted by TIfan

- "B'Day" vocals
                              - "4" level of music
                              - "Lemonade" acclaim

Bitch betta get to work
                              Yessssssss
                              What kinda sounds though?
                              R&B my twin. R and mutha******* B!

Comment

As in Rihanna & Beyoncé?
                                | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix
                                  Originally posted by UndercovaSista
                                  Don't know if this has already been discussed here, but The Sun is reporting some things about the Lion King soundtrack. I know it's The Sun, but, in this dry environment of information, its what we have.

They said Beyoncé has already startd working on the soundtrack with Hans Zimmer and was the one who brought the idea of inviting Elton John to colaborate again in the project. Aparently she will record "Can't You Feel the Love Tonight" and "Circle of Life", plus other songs they expect to become classics as well.

This is all very exciting.

Considering the number of tracks she sings on the album, she will be credited as a main artist behind the project, just like Phill Collins was for the Tarzan soundtrack. Personally I believe that she wouldn't accept the invitation if this wasn't on table, because she always seeks for the most beneficial possibilities on her projects. That said, I don't know how Billboard determinates if an artist will receive a credit or not. For example, Justin sang 7/13 songs of the Trolls soundtrack and wasn't credited, on the other hand Christina was for the Burlesque one.
                                  This sounds exciting! Its a really nice side project.

I think she will definately be credited as the main artist, she wouldn't be putting so much effort into this if she wasn't going to get the main credit, plus she is Beyonce, she will always get what she wants
                                  That’s what I think too!

Comment

• Apparently Rihanna recorded Love on Top

Comment

Apparently Rihanna recorded Love on Top
                                      It is registered under Rihanna's name aswell, but we will never know for sure unless a demo/the song leaks.
                                      For example Kelly Clarkson's All I Ever Wanted (Song) also is registered under The Pussycat Dolls

Comment

• I hope for a original song recorded for the soundtrack.
                                        Michael Jackson ?
                                        Janet Jackson ?
                                        Beyoncé ?
                                        Whitney Houston ?
                                        Mariah Carey ?
                                        Bruno Mars ?

http://www.lastfm.com.br/user/MarlonSerpa

Comment

Apparently Rihanna recorded Love on Top
                                          I don't think it's the Rihanna that we know. Usually she's listed as "Rihanna Fenty, Robyn" or something like that.

Comment

• http://thatgrapejuice.net/2018/01/beyon ... d-hot-100/

Beyoncé will lose her credit in Perfect on HOT 100.
                                            Michael Jackson ?
                                            Janet Jackson ?
                                            Beyoncé ?
                                            Whitney Houston ?
                                            Mariah Carey ?
                                            Bruno Mars ?

http://www.lastfm.com.br/user/MarlonSerpa

Comment

Good riddance, can we erase its existence as well?

Comment

• Originally posted by BhiveDiva
                                                http://thatgrapejuice.net/2018/01/beyonce-credit-removed-sheerans-perfect-billboard-hot-100/

It's only natural due to the chart rules.

Is she the kind of woman to release stand alone singles? I can't recall. Does "Check On It" count? It's time for her to do something on her own.
                                                You ain't gotta break down,
                                                YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

Maybe we can get the FWT film now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BhiveDiva
                                                    http://thatgrapejuice.net/2018/01/beyonce-credit-removed-sheerans-perfect-billboard-hot-100/

what???
                                                    whats going on now??

so she wont be creadited for those weeks her version+ Ed were #1??

Comment

Working...
                                                    X