X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the Earth shifted.
    Originally posted by beredy

When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT, GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Last edited by BeeBoy; Wed June 12th, 2019, 09:23.
      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Disney made sure Beyoncé would give interviews before signing this up. This is one of their biggest projects, they don't wanna mess it up.
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
          Her voice is so calm and relaxing. Can she do one of those ASMR interviews for W Magazine?
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
            Oh wow Disney is really getting her out of her comfort zone. but you can tell it's the first one in years, she seems hella nervous
            indeed, hopefully she warms up a bit. I am almost sure they gonna go the hotelroom with a guest star beside her kind of route to promote the movie and have as much outlets at once, so she can get over it.

Comment

• Yeah she will basically do a few press junkets and some premiere events.
              Maybe perform here and there but I'm not even sure about that lol.
              It's nice to see her getting her feet wet for the interviewing game.
              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• She is definitely not serious. A DVD instead of a Blu Ray?

| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• It's not like you'll ever get to see it honey
                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• The whole thing. Love it!
                    Last edited by BeeBoy; Wed June 12th, 2019, 19:29.
                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Just put my money back for the next tour. 2020 will be here before you know it. I think her next tour will be her biggest yet. I can definitely see her visiting other places. Oceania, Asia, Africa, south AmericaThere is a few European countries that need a visit to. Norway, Portugal, Austria, Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Azerbaijan.

Comment

• I miss HUGO.
                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• FYC always go with dvd.

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                            I miss HUGO.
                            I just came to ask what happened to ha. I can't live without my haters. ❤️

Comment

• Just seen a picture of arichella and she had the eclipse as Bey. Are they hinting at a project?

Comment

• Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
                                She is definitely not serious. A DVD instead of a Blu Ray?

I need this to be released everywhere

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
                                  I just came to ask what happened to ha. I can't live without my haters. ❤️
                                  Wait! What happened to sistren?
                                  | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Wait! What happened to sistren?
                                    I guess he is busy or does not like the new version of UKMix.

Comment

• Happy birthday to the twins!

Comment

She is definitely not serious. A DVD instead of a Blu Ray?

Screw the EMMY committee... put that on the market. I WANT MY PHYSICAL.

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleLinda View Post
                                          Screw the EMMY committee... put that on the market. I WANT MY PHYSICAL.
                                          Sis, you are not alone in your battle. I want to CD and Blu Ray is DVD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                            Disney made sure Beyoncé would give interviews before signing this up. This is one of their biggest projects, they don't wanna mess it up.

I love them even more
                                            Forever Young

Comment

• | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• I can't access your instagram picture
                                                Forever Young

Comment

• [MENTION=6971]Preyoncé[/MENTION] not working
                                                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• I want Bey to record an ASMR musical album.
                                                    Her husky voice in ASMR >>>
                                                    Straight males would not be able to handle.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X