Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Noahh View Post
    Freedom is everything!!

I must be one the few that really loves Amor Gitano.
    Nope. I love it, too. Oye goes hard as well.
    Put h**s in their place, b***h, stay in your lane

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
      Was Dreaming even released for you lot to mention it?
      Iirc it was a bonus track on the Japanese edition of IASF... or something like that.

Comment

• It was a bonus track on the Japanese edition of “4”.

I personally love it many hate on it but I think it’s a beautiful ballad.

Comment

• Dreaming was the Japan bonus track on 4.
          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Dreaming is cute, but the Standard and regular deluxe tracks of 4 are better

Comment

• Yes, The deluxe songs on 4 are probably her best deluxe songs ever. Dance For You & Schoolin’ Life are some of my all time favourites from Bey. But yeah I do love Dreaming, would of been happy if it’d replaced Lay Up Under Me tbh.

Comment

• Album tracks that I enjoy

Resentment
                I Was Here
                Heaven
                Sandcastles
                That’s Why You’re Beautiful
                | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
                    Album tracks that I enjoy

Resentment
                    I Was Here
                    Heaven
                    Sandcastles
                    Those are your favourite album tracks?
                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Album tracks that I enjoy

Resentment
                      I Was Here
                      Heaven
                      Sandcastles
                      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                        Far from fave but tracks I enjoy listening to that are not officially released as singles
                        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Omg. The Bad Taste. I Knew This Game Was Dangerous

Comment

• I'm scared she's gonna be Ghost for the next year. It's what she needs but it's still scary

Comment

• Kitty Kat not yet mentioned as one of her worst.

i think Dreaming is her WORST EVER SONG
                                Forever Young

Comment

• ^^^^
                                  Kitty Kat is one of the best songs she's ever recorded...
                                  Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post
                                    ^^^^
                                    Kitty Kat is one of the best songs she's ever recorded...
                                    I mean......

When is the Ivy Park × Adidas collection launching??? Any pieces for men???

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh View Post
                                      Freedom is everything!!

I must be one the few that really loves Amor Gitano.
                                      I love it too! Deserved a cute little music video tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                                        [MENTION=17768]abi[/MENTION] Lift Off?! That is such a good song. And she sounds great in it. In general, I love Bey x Jay. On the Run is one of my favorites from either of them.

Her worst stuff is from her earlier albums, Daddy and Dreaming are probably her worst.
                                        From her more recent stuff, and well known, the worst are XO (highly overrated, Halo rehashed), Spirit, and the song from the commercial which I don't remember the name but I know that abi likes.
                                        You mean "Standing on the GRAMMY's"? That song is a bop. The portion that they use in the commercial sounds a tad basic, but the full version that she did live with the rap & dance break and everything is such a vibe. The remix version isn't bad either but it's too overproduced for me and I don't like the structure.

Comment

• [MENTION=17768]abi[/MENTION]
                                          I'll have a look.

I like Amor Gitano, by the way. It's a really catchy one. I think it could have been a radio hit in Portugal, but not sure why it was never played. It's right up the ally of Portuguese mainstream radio stations.
                                          I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                          I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Standing on the sun remix is on streaming since 2014 with the ST Deluxe how did you not listen to it

I also love Amor Gitano it will always have the holiday vibe for me. It was huge in Spain though. It was Number One for 13 weeks (8x Plat digital downloads and is 16x Plat for Ringtones and was the most successful single of 2007 according to Nielsen )
                                            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Finally! I’ve been waiting for Bey to do a WORD tour! 😂

Comment

• The Guardian (UK) - The 100 Greatest Albums of the 21st Century
                                                https://www.theguardian.com/music/20...e-21st-century

25. Lemonade (2016)
                                                9. Beyoncé (2013)

Comment

• The Emmys are tonight.
                                                  I hope she attends.
                                                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                                    The Emmys are tonight.
                                                    I hope she attends.
                                                    Aren't they on 22nd?
                                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                                    X