X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Climate change march in Malaysia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
      I feel like this is a and the only hint that she's confirming she's working on B7.
      Isn’t she 38 this year? 9 4 81?
      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
        It confused me too. She's 38 now but the photos are from her 37th year so they called it B at 37.

Comment

• Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
          Yes. But I was referring to the I had work to do

Comment

• I do think we'll get a new album in 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Beyon View Post

I do think we'll get a new album in 2020
              I love a confirmation

Comment

• I would love for her to release a new album next year.
                In the meantime I’m still bopping to The Gift.
                "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• I think she needs a break for a few months for us to "miss her." Between the tours, albums, movie and pics his is the most Beyonce we have gotten in forever.

Comment

• I think it was maybe the most Beyonce for the fans that really follow. The general music fan doesn't really know about the gift or everything is love (or at least can't recall any of the songs there).
                    The last major thing that people really remember from her music wise is Coachella and otr2.
                    So I don't mind her coming back soon really hard with a great rollout and major music videos and performances (I miss those :( )

Comment

• She needs a carpool moment tbh
                      Forever Young

Comment

• People always associate Beyoncé with performances, so she should really start her next era that way. The Grammys are around the corner and would make the perfect opportunity

Comment

• I just hope she finally decides to release a leadsingle on a Friday again, along with a video and released on all platforms. Maybe release a 2nd single alongside with an album announcement, with the album released a week after that. So semi-suprise, but still s little more back to traditional aswell. Even though I don't care about commercial succes, I feel if she doesn't feel the need to do the traditional promo round, she atleast should give her music the oppertunity to be embraced with a more traditional roll out. Also for the love of...she needs to do bundle deals. Both tour and merch bundles, WITH physical products included.

Overall for me she keeps delivering quality. Both EIL and The Gift deserved better, deserved more and have a lot of potential. I feel even Before I Let Go had a lot of potential. We'll see what the future brings, but aslong as she keeps the quality up and continues her artistic path, I will always be on board.

Comment

• I want Beyoncé to give me a reason to buy her music; that means a vinyl pre-order when the album is announced. Digital albums are a waste of money these days.
                            late.

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                              She needs a carpool moment tbh
                              Bish please
                              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by urbanmusik View Post
                                I want Beyoncé to give me a reason to buy her music; that means a vinyl pre-order when the album is announced. Digital albums are a waste of money these days.
                                Exactly. I cannot believe we haven't gotten physicals Homecoming or The Gift. I expected the former to be released in the Christmas season with the DVD/Blu-ray of the Netflix special, but there's no reason to delay The Gift.
                                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
                                  Exactly. I cannot believe we haven't gotten physicals Homecoming or The Gift. I expected the former to be released in the Christmas season with the DVD/Blu-ray of the Netflix special, but there's no reason to delay The Gift.
                                  She could tie the physical release of The Gift with the BluRay release of TLK... the latter could include the abc special as one of the extras. That's how I would do it at this point. But she won't.

Comment

• yeah. imagine having your own label and mgmt with that all the money and power. yet no physical releases for fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by UndercovaSista View Post
                                      People always associate Beyoncé with performances, so she should really start her next era that way. The Grammys are around the corner and would make the perfect opportunity
                                      Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                                      I just hope she finally decides to release a leadsingle on a Friday again, along with a video and released on all platforms. Maybe release a 2nd single alongside with an album announcement, with the album released a week after that. So semi-suprise, but still s little more back to traditional aswell. Even though I don't care about commercial succes, I feel if she doesn't feel the need to do the traditional promo round, she atleast should give her music the oppertunity to be embraced with a more traditional roll out. Also for the love of...she needs to do bundle deals. Both tour and merch bundles, WITH physical products included.
                                      Originally posted by urbanmusik View Post
                                      I want Beyoncé to give me a reason to buy her music; that means a vinyl pre-order when the album is announced. Digital albums are a waste of money these days.
                                      So much tea on this page
                                      I'm here for re-releasing Mine as the lead for B7 it would smash as a single like it deserved .
                                      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• She just needs a new member into her team because she is entering the floating stage of her career when she could still be even more legendary
                                        Forever Young

Comment

• I just discovered the song Pray off JayZ album “American Gangster”. Her praying

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleLinda View Post
                                            She could tie the physical release of The Gift with the BluRay release of TLK... the latter could include the abc special as one of the extras. That's how I would do it at this point. But she won't.
                                            Guys we thirsty!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                              So much tea on this page
                                              I'm here for re-releasing Mine as the lead for B7 it would smash as a single like it deserved .
                                              I don't think "Mine" would smash in this climate. It would've in 2010-2014 when Alt-R&B was a thing but I don't think it will anymore.

"Standing on the Top of the Charts" on the other hand. 30 weeks at #1 confirmed.

Comment

• SOTS possible slayage on the charts is so overrated.
                                                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                                  SOTS possible slayage on the charts is so overrated.
                                                  I was thinking the same when I first heard it through the H&M commercial. Then she performed it live and it really won me over. On top of that, people love exotic/tropical-sounding songs nowadays and with a high budget Jake Nava/Dave Meyers-directed video, it would 10000000000% smash! Even if she decided not to do any live performance.

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Working...
                                                    X