Beyoncé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even her mother calls her out for the lack of promotion
    At least Disney did their part to promote the movie.
    I know she doesn't care but it's a bit weird for me, especially knowing how much time and effort she put into this.

To be honest I'm starting to feel there's a good chance B7 won't go number 1 when time comes. Hope to be proved wrong.

Comment

• I mean.. do you really think this very pro black film with pro black message with all black cast would do big numbers...

Comment

• I don't really care. People love it, the album already went nº2 when it came out and we are being fed.
        Put h**s in their place, b***h, stay in your lane

Comment

• Originally posted by Shayonce View Post
          I mean.. do you really think this very pro black film with pro black message with all black cast would do big numbers...
          Yes. At least on Disney+.
          Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• I do think that this project could do big numbers.
            The movie is one thing and the music is another. They complement each other, they work beautifully together but while the movie might not be accessible to all, the music is, both physically (all streaming platforms) and conceptually (you can take whatever message that you want from it, or just enjoy it).
            with that said I think she did an amazing job on this and it really brought new life to the music for me, That's why I wish more people knew about it

Comment

Working...
            X