Beyoncé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rise Up is indeed better than Spirit.
    But Bigger is for sure top 5 of her career. The album has plenty other gems, including the tracks where she is not featured.
    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Bigger is trash

Comment

• Yikes. I pray for some of y'all's taste.
        Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• BROWN SKIN GIRL IS THE REAL MVP

Comment

• The whole album minus Sprite and Scar slaps.
            MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
              The whole album minus Sprite and Scar slaps.
              Not Sprite

Comment

• Yessss "Rise Up" stans UNITE!

I agree with @DnBLover, "Bigger" is indeed a masterpiece. The lyrics, the production, the vocals are on another level. Deserves 10 GRAMMY's tbh.

If only it didn't share the same video with "Spite"...

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                  Yessss "Rise Up" stans UNITE!

I agree with @DnBLover, "Bigger" is indeed a masterpiece. The lyrics, the production, the vocals are on another level. Deserves 10 GRAMMY's tbh.

If only it didn't share the same video with "Spite"...
                  The lyrics are great, but overall it's a bore.. speaking of Album openers. I feel like Ghost should've lead ST with haunted being a completely different track. Pretty Hurts could've took Blows spot. Because Blowted should've never seen the light of day. Cherry on the other hand is a masterpiece

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                    The lyrics are great, but overall it's a bore.. speaking of Album openers. I feel like Ghost should've lead ST with haunted being a completely different track. Pretty Hurts could've took Blows spot. Because Blowted should've never seen the light of day. Cherry on the other hand is a masterpiece
                    Wow you really have terrible taste.
                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• The Bigger and Blow slander....I'm out.
                      late.

Comment

• Bigger is amazing, sonically and lyrically. It's structure from the intro to the bridge to the climax of "and you're gonna rise" to the almost rap like refrain is incredible and one of the best of her career.
                        And also, it's the song that she needed in her repertoire for people to listen to when they feel they hit rock bottom or depressed.

Comment

• So after revisiting the album I can proudly say it's CRAP.. but Otherside just hit me like a ton of bricks. Whew, a masterpiece

Comment

So after revisiting the album I can proudly say it's CRAP.. but Otherside just hit me like a ton of bricks. Whew, a masterpiece
                            I know taste is subjective, but calling The Gift crap... ? You may wanna take that to the “unpopular opinions” thread. 😉

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleLinda View Post
                              I know taste is subjective, but calling The Gift crap... ? You may wanna take that to the “unpopular opinions” thread. ��
                              When trying to be cool and so different go wrong.
                              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                When trying to be cool and so different go wrong.
                                It’s got nothing to do with being cool or wrong. Respect others opinions and life will be much kinder to you.
                                It’s an unpopular opinion for them, yes, but it has nothing to do with being cool or going wrong. (Struggling to see the correlation there).
                                | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
                                  It’s got nothing to do with being cool or wrong. Respect others opinions and life will be much kinder to you.
                                  It’s an unpopular opinion for them, yes, but it has nothing to do with being cool or going wrong. (Struggling to see the correlation there).
                                  This.
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Bigger is an effing masterpiece.
                                    Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
                                      I don't think they're being serious though. We like to joke around with each other's taste in this thread.

Comment

• Rise Up is cute, but from all her Sia penned tracks, this was the most obvious one. I love Sia, I love Bey, but idk it's just the same basic empowerment ballad that has been released like 20 milion times the past decade. The only thing that saves it are the harmonies. I mean I use Rise Up, but I also forget it excists most of the time.

I think I actually prefer Spirit. May also not be the best song in her discography, but it felt more genuine.

Comment

• Do we know why 3000 didn't appear in the Party video and the J cole version was sent to radio?

Comment

Do we know why 3000 didn't appear in the Party video and the J cole version was sent to radio?
                                            Andre doesn't really do videos (or singles). And I guess Jay wanted to push J. Cole at the time so he jumped on the single remix.
                                            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• No idea but André's verse is a million times better than J. Cole's.
                                              Put h**s in their place, b***h, stay in your lane

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
                                                Andre doesn't really do videos (or singles). And I guess Jay wanted to push J. Cole at the time so he jumped on the single remix.
                                                Yeah André made a point out of not appearing in music videos unless they're for Outkast or a solo project.

Cole's verse is cute, but André's is next level.
                                                late.

Comment

• I have bought the DIL vinyl yesterday. Damn, that shit is expensive af.

Comment

• How dope would a Heaven × Otherside mashup would be? Start of singing heaven then right before she start singing the heaven couldn't wait for you she should transition into the outro of otherside. Ugh. I can smell the tears now

Comment

Working...
                                                    X