No announcement yet.

Beyoncé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I last looked most were sold out, but there were still a few items available on the German adidas shop. Didn't buy any, because honestly speaking, I don't like it all that much. Was never a big fan of the adidas stripes and orange is my most hated colour (sorry, UKMix ). I like the maroon colour much better, but none of the pieces triggered my "must have!" reaction.
    I have a bunch of Ivy Park items, so I hope in future collections the designs will be more to my taste again.

But seeing how many people wanted stuff they didn't get I almost feel bad for not snatching anything up for my fellow hives. I mean, it goes without saying that people who resell the pieces for four figure amounts are soulless vultures... please, no matter how bad you want that stuff, don't ever, EVER support such practices. It'll only get worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

You can't stop people from reselling. It's the same with concert tickets. It doesn't matter if it was sold from adidas.com or somewhere else. The only way to stop it is if people stop buying and call it a day of they didn't get anything. She confirmed this was only drop 1

You can filter bots better though

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
          MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• I definitely think a new era is coming soon. she is making sure to be seen in the last couple of weeks
            MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• She always shows up at the Grammys tho.

We have the Roc Nation brunch and Clive Davis party to look forward to too.
                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                  She always shows up at the Grammys tho.

We have the Roc Nation brunch and Clive Davis party to look forward to too.
                  They didn't show up last year though, despite being nominated and winning Best Urban Contemp. Album
                  MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• We LOVE a viral tweet bashing the Emmys
                      MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• Apparently they have either taken out or moved her, Jay & Taylor from the Grammy's seat arrangements. Even if she is attending, I'm pretty sure she'll be there only for the Nipsey Hussle tribute and then leave.

Comment

We LOVE a viral tweet bashing the Emmys
                          I'm surprised that wasn't common knowledge, though. Do people even realise how unsafe it would be if he was actually driving? There's so many moments of him not having his hands on the wheel, looking to the side, having his eyes closed, and just being overall very distracted by the guests and the music. It was pretty obvious and doesn't take away from the segment at all (not that it should have won over Homecoming, but this "revelation" is just silly).

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleLinda View Post
                            I'm surprised that wasn't common knowledge, though. Do people even realise how unsafe it would be if he was actually driving? There's so many moments of him not having his hands on the wheel, looking to the side, having his eyes closed, and just being overall very distracted by the guests and the music. It was pretty obvious and doesn't take away from the segment at all (not that it should have won over Homecoming, but this "revelation" is just silly).
                            I mean. It's a common practice.
                            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                              Apparently they have either taken out or moved her, Jay & Taylor from the Grammy's seat arrangements. Even if she is attending, I'm pretty sure she'll be there only for the Nipsey Hussle tribute and then leave.
                              Taylor is not attending
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• The viral tweets just keep coming

MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• The viral tweets just keep coming

MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

The viral tweets just keep coming

I'm seeing so many tweets with thousands of likes and retweets. The people love her again. lol. Only could mess it up is a joint tour/ Album or a single that the GP as a whole can't enjoy

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post

I'm seeing so many tweets with thousands of likes and retweets. The people love her again. lol. Only could mess it up is a joint tour/ Album or a single that the GP as a whole can't enjoy
                                      adidas x ivypark was a big career move in the right direction and the unboxing PR was genius - we love to see it
                                      MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• ^Also maybe I'm reading too much but do y'all know the Kallen guy from Ellen? I believe he's starting to get quite popular on Twitter and he's always stanning for Bey without being too annoying like most stans are, so I'm guessing he's also involved in making the GP (at least Ellen's audience) like her again. Idk, just a random thought, cause everytime I see him on Ellen he's always like "Beyonce this, Beyonce that, Beyonce etc." and the audience seems to like it.

Comment

• Roc Nation brunch

Comment

• MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I am officially over this hairstyle. Cannot stand it anymore.

Comment

Comment

• She looks snatchedT.

Now release Partition part 2 bitch.
                                                    Beauty is a must, Talent is a plus: DUA LIPA ♪ RIHANNA ♪ BEYONCE ♪ THE WEEKND
                                                    #NO DUSTY DIVAS OR XMAS FADS ALLOWED (EXCEPT MADINO)

Comment

Working...
                                                    X