No announcement yet.

Beyoncé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine "Already" - "Standing On The Sun" or "Grown Woman" - "Beautiful Liar" replacing "Hold Up" - "Baby Boy" - "Mi Gente" for the Dancehall/World music/whatever genre those were section. Whew, my taste >>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
      Countdown has never worked live tbh.
      It could work well for an intimate concert like Roseland or I Am... Yours. The Jimmy Fallon performance was cute.

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
        Imagine "Already" - "Standing On The Sun" or "Grown Woman" - "Beautiful Liar" replacing "Hold Up" - "Baby Boy" - "Mi Gente" for the Dancehall/World music/whatever genre those were section. Whew, my taste >>>>>>>>>>>>
        That's would be exciting.

Other sections idea : Formation, RTW, My Power, Apeshit, Lose My Breath /// IIWAB / Jealous, Irreplaceable, Sorry /// Drunk, 6 Inch, Haunted, Nile, Freakum Dress /// Check On It, Water, Deja Vu, Work it Out.
        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• It's actually crazy complicated to put together a setlist, especially after 25 years in the business.
          No wonder she always goes to the same songs
          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Wait "Run The World" - "My Power" and "Haunted" - "Nile" sound hot! Also I'm hoping that she'll do something with "Ghost" - I always imagine it on a live setting with a video backdrop with texts during the rap/spoken verse and then Les Twins dancing during the beat drop, it might be dope for an interlude between songs.

Comment

• "Ghost" might work well as an interlude to "Drunk" now that I think about it.

Comment

• "Ghost" was an interlude (well, sort of) for the Mrs Carter Show with contemporary dancing - it actually was the opening during the first show of MCSWT 2.0 in 2014!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bOLf59c8-c

While some think this was not working as the opening, I believe it was really different for her and loved it.
                And damn, I love Haunted so much.

Comment

• Am I the only one here that was living for Countdown live?
                  I thought it worked really well and where I was standing people were getting their lives during that song.
                  "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

That's would be exciting.

Other sections idea : Formation, RTW, My Power, Apeshit, Lose My Breath /// IIWAB / Jealous, Irreplaceable, Sorry /// Drunk, 6 Inch, Haunted, Nile, Freakum Dress /// Check On It, Water, Deja Vu, Work it Out.
                    Can she and her team take note please?
                    This is what I would love to see.
                    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh View Post

Can she and her team take note please?
                      This is what I would love to see.
                      Sending ideas since forever! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh View Post
                        Am I the only one here that was living for Countdown live?
                        I thought it worked really well and where I was standing people were getting their lives during that song.
                        I love it too but it can sit this one out. If she performs Diva or Feeling Myself next tour I'm selling my ticket.
                        MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• Countdown is one of her best songs and elevates with a live band.

I don't mind snippets because, as KEY9481 said, it's the best way to please everyone by including as many songs as possible in her set. I've grown used to it.

abi liking your ideas.

I really hope she focuses a bit more on singles for B7. Her legacy is cemented but I'm sick and tired of her being underrated by the GP. The fact that 2 of her Top 3 hits this decade in the U.S. (and her only #1) were features says it all.
                          Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• DHY/RTA combo was amazing in FWT, hope she does it again. diva.. as the dance break became her staple, she might do it again.. lol
                            honestly I love diva. homecoming mix was good, I'm here for adding it to DHY/RTA combo, more rockish.

she needs to add halo in the middle of the show, in ballad section like MMI,All Night,Running section.
                            it's her biggest classic and people want it full and clean. so she needs to do it as people want, not just putting in the end and lazy half singing.

Bowdown / Mine / Baby Boy / Feeling myself. those are must go.
                            I liked the bootylicious/naugty girl Medley, having some classic as medley is good way to add songs.

RTW's 3 time pause was super annoying and mood killer. she needs to see audience youtube cam to see the reaction. lol people were hyped af when beat came in, then 3 pause... everyone quite.

anyway, I hope her next tour has more crowd engaged moment like LOT in FWT.

Comment

• I can't believe I read with my own 2 eyes that someone thinks Hold up needs to go. Lol. Also countdown does sound great live. It's built for the sound. The homecoming coming performance is the best. Love Drought Grammys style is a must.

Does another else think Sorry might be her best instrumental?

Comment

Countdown has never worked live tbh.

I know this will never happen, but maybe she could have some sort of survey online like "Beyhive, pick ONE song you want me to sing during the #B7 Tour" and pick one or two of the most picked songs.
                                Oh no, PLEASE no vote! That's gonna get messed up anyway. I remember when Whitney Houston fans once got to choose the B-side for a single - and instead of some rare gem the vast majority voted for I Will Always Love You... the one song everybody already had and everybody knew was gonna end up on EVERY SINGLE COMPILATION ALBUM of hers.

As for Beys setlist: I agree that snippets are annoying... I'd rather have a more concise setlist with the songs performed in full, aside from maybe one nice medley.
                                I disagree with bringing back all of her greatest hits though. I don't give a flying eff about the general public. They had their chance. There's nothing worse than an artist who basically does a "Greatest Hits" tour over and over and over again. In my perfect world every tour (from every artist) would put the main focus on the current album, while adding 3-4 (rotating) staple songs.
                                Greatest Hits tours are nice for older artists on their way out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                                  I can't believe I read with my own 2 eyes that someone thinks Hold up needs to go. Lol.
                                  I was referring to the very short version she did for "OTR II" and Coachella. It does nothing for me tbh. The Formation World Tour version however, was nice with the first verse being sung and the little transition from "Baby Boy" was cute.

Comment

• The Grammys Brunch photo is pushing 8M. They love our girl again. Another great move right now would be carpool karaoke imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                                      The Grammys Brunch photo is pushing 8M. They love our girl again. Another great move right now would be carpool karaoke imo.
                                      I agree. Say what you want but these episodes are always entertaining. And this would be a good way for her, not to do a frontal interview and get some singing inbetween (they could even get more songs in easily for her episode). James has a way of making his guests feel comfortable, it even worked for Britney. I feel like she would be much more relaxed than she tends to be in other interviews nowadays. Show us something like the ELLE interview on screen, with her godly vocals in a small room and everyone is ready to stan
                                      MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

I agree. Say what you want but these episodes are always entertaining. And this would be a good way for her, not to do a frontal interview and get some singing inbetween (they could even get more songs in easily for her episode). James has a way of making his guests feel comfortable, it even worked for Britney. I feel like she would be much more relaxed than she tends to be in other interviews nowadays. Show us something like the ELLE interview on screen, with her godly vocals in a small room and everyone is ready to stan
                                        Plus it'll let the Gp know queen doesn't use autotune on her voice and that she's actually goofy af

Comment

• We really aren't gonna see her again to the Adidas/ Beyoncé drop aren't we?

Comment

• According to some informational Twitter users the 2nd piece will be apart of drop 2

Ivy park Adidas aren't playing with the gurls
                                            Last edited by Aaronsmithjune1; Wed January 29th, 2020, 08:25.

Comment

• Apparently the launch was a massive success from my Twitter buddy, pulling in over a 150M in revenue

50M in shoes & 100M in clothing
                                              Last edited by Aaronsmithjune1; Sun February 2nd, 2020, 10:37.

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                    X