No announcement yet.

Beyoncé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The way we picked on the navy for stanning an Avon lady, now we're about to start stanning a shoe salesman with no Album in sight

Last edited by Aaronsmithjune1; Mon February 3rd, 2020, 07:36.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
      The way we picked on the navy for stanning an Avon lady, now we're about to start stanning a shoe salesman with no Album in sight
      Damn, you're impatient. I mean, we got EIL, Homecoming and The Gift to hold us over. It's not like she hasn't been releasing anything music related for years. Let the woman live.
      Last edited by LittleLinda; Tue February 4th, 2020, 00:19.

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleLinda View Post

Damn, you're impatient. I mean, we got EIL, Homecoming and The Gift to hold us over. It's not like she hasn't been releasing anything music related for years. Let the women live.
        Welcome to the superconsumerism society.
        An album is not even released yet that people ask for the next one.
        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Formation Part II is coming

MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• Yes, it's my yearly countdown promo - hoping to see some participation from our local Beyhive here The deadline is in a week to submit songs for the countdown. You can PM your choices and see the details for inclusion here.

https://www.ukmix.org/forum/music-di...vote-by-feb-10

Comment

• Beyoncé owns every Superbowl ever.
              "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• "our Naitonal Anthem" - must be really important to him. More important than checking his spelling.

Seriously, though... only in the US people make such a huge fuss about the national anthem and what people do or don't do during that. "Hatred"? Really? Hatred, because they weren't standing? You'd think they rolled out a flag and took a dump on it.

Comment

• Beyoncé gets the racist upset so easily. Her power, Fame & wealth is to much for them to process ...

Comment

• Double post

Comment

• I never stand up (or sing/speak along) for the National Anthem of my own country those racists better seethe

Comment

• First backlash for her not standing at the golden globes, now at the Superbowl. Is it going to be a monthly routine?

Comment

• Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                          I never stand up (or sing/speak along) for the National Anthem of my own country those racists better seethe
                          Notice how nobody is mad at the two white people sitting down too.
                          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

Notice how nobody is mad at the two white people sitting down too.
                            Well, in their case, I'm sure there's a valid reason... bad back, injured foot... something like that. They would most certainly stand if they could. How can you even accuse them without knowing the background?

Comment

• There you go.

Apparently Jay was also the one who asked Demi to do the national anthem.

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• She's still gaining her almost 100K followers on Instagram a day. Lol. Again these people never liked her or supported her. Her brand is still intact.

Btw. Parkwood team, I think it'll be nice to keep the ivypark Instagram account popping by posting fans in their ivypark Adidas

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Blessing y’alls timeline

| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• They're only mentioned for a second but WEALTH:

Put h**s in their place, b***h, stay in your lane

Comment

• Big winner at the Oscars.

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• MAMA TINA SPILLING THE TEA AND IT’S HOT.

Comment

• Bey's about to make Mama Tina sign an NDA
                                                  Put h**s in their place, b***h, stay in your lane

Comment

• Is there a date for the second part of the Adidas Ivy park partnership? (or anything other than that?)
                                                    She's super quiet lately...

Comment

Working...
                                                    X