Beyoncé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Crazy In Love is easily the pinnacle of a classic from an artists solo debut!!!
      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• We are all Adele ♥
        Put h**s in their place, b***h, stay in your lane

Comment

• Her best song. Period

Comment

• ^Ugh she needs to hurry up and announce it, I got coin now smh.
            Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• I can not see her doing an album before Sep tbh.

I can see her doing a soundtrack sure
              Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                I can not see her doing an album before Sep tbh.

She won't be doin anything else then a solo album next.
                MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

Been there, done that already.
                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• If Adele will release in September, she better hurry up that album.
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

Been there, done that already.
                      I can see an album with a May lead single and July release
                      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

I agree. Solo or not, I don't expect her to release another album before Q4. She gave us 2 albums last year and she's been busy with Ivy Park x adidas. Even if she does do it before September, I'll be concerned about the quality of the output.
                        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

I agree. Solo or not, I don't expect her to release another album before Q4. She gave us 2 albums last year and she's been busy with Ivy Park x adidas. Even if she does do it before September, I'll be concerned about the quality of the output.
                          Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• I'm never concerned about quality when it comes to Beyoncé. She's probably been working on B7 since Lemonade dropped.
                            Put h**s in their place, b***h, stay in your lane

Comment

• Last edited by billbored; Sun February 23rd, 2020, 17:22.

Comment

• December 9th 2018 was her last performance

Comment

• Comment

• First time seeing this. So much better than the official video that looks more like a lingerie commercial.

Comment

• Also I still think the alternate version of "Halo" should've been released officially. I love it so much.

Comment

• Beyoncé has won 7 NAACP Image Award last night.

- Outstanding Variety (Homecoming)
                                        - Outstanding Soundtrack/Compilation (The Gift)
                                        - Outstanding Song - Traditional (Spirit)
                                        - Outstanding Duo, Group or Collaboration (Brown Skin Girl)
                                        - Outstanding Song Contemporary (Before I Let Go)
                                        - Outstanding Album (Homecoming : live)
                                        - Outstanding Female Artist
                                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post

First time seeing this. So much better than the official video that looks more like a lingerie commercial.
                                          Way better execution of the concept.

Comment

• I don't understand why she is leaving her Instagram time line ****ed up for 3 weeks. Has Blue changed the Password again and Bey is only getting it back after she cleaned her room or learned how to cook?
                                            IF a tour is coming like the rumors y'all spread say, then they would need to announce it soon. OTR II's date was 12th march and that way pretty late already AND she had Coachella coming up. So far nothing is happening
                                            MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• Originally posted by billbored View Post
                                              It’s hilarious that we post a DC achievement in the Beyonce thread

Comment

• Beyoncé, Can we get number 2 for don't hurt yourself on the next tour?

Comment

• Beyonce, can we release the video for the #1 global smash that got away "Already" (if it does exist)?

Comment

• Pretty sure she filmed a visual album for The Gift considering all the rumours surrounding multiple video shoots. It seems that they scrapped it though...

She's withheld so much the past few years...FWT, OTRII, Homecoming and The Gift physical releases...i need them all :(
                                                    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X