No announcement yet.

Beyoncé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We never found out what it was for actually.
    She had random people in London filming scenes for Brown Skin Girl last year.
    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• There were reports of a music video being filmed with Jay (guessing M4E) and a video for BSG being filmed in London. I think the controversy about underpaid dancers was for the previous video. And there's the Already video as well, which was confirmed to be filmed.
      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• What do y'all think B7 will sound like? I'm thinking it'll be in the style of Formation, Savage, Partition. Maybe 9-11 tracks?

Comment

• Beyoncé just served the best speech of her life. That was everything.
            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                Beyoncé just served the best speech of her life. That was everything.
                Her speech was so moving and inspiring.
                She's grown so much and shared a lot of herself.
                Truly a queen.
                (Now I need her to record this speech in a song form and she can take the test of the year off)

Comment

• Stunning speech. I didn't expect it to be that long or moving, and she personally motivated me.
                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• I love how she owns her masters and never made a fuss about it.

Comment

• Bitches today will never understand how sick her shape was. And she was all natural. A true bad bitch

Comment

• The whole thing moved me. People really don't understand how hard she has worked. that's one of the things that I stan so hard for about her.

Comment

• Also. Her owning her music just means we'll never get her certs updated. Dgdgdgdgdg

Comment

• Bitch I'm over here sobbing. She was talking to all of us.
                            "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• She dragged tf out of the Grammys and the industry in general. I STAN
                              Tick, tick, wait on it

Comment

• You could tell that she has her masters when we haven't had updated certifications or physical releases for years
                                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• A song & visual most pleasing to me. The Album should resurface and smash

Comment

• Beautiful speech

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• ^Let's goooo! I wonder how it's gonna be sonicaly different from The Gift though.

So, we have 2 Netflix + 3 Disney projects incoming? She'd better use the Netflix deal for B7's launch.

Comment

• I'd take that with a grain of salt to be honest. Daily Mail are known to write BS, and they're the ones who mentioned the Brown Skin Girl video being filmed in London too.

But it's evident that her and Disney have always had a good relationship which skyrocketed with The Lion King. I would love to see her collaborate more with them.
                                            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
                                              I'd take that with a grain of salt to be honest. Daily Mail are known to write BS, and they're the ones who mentioned the Brown Skin Girl video being filmed in London too.

But it's evident that her and Disney have always had a good relationship which skyrocketed with The Lion King. I would love to see her collaborate more with them.
                                              It was actually the sun that broke the news. They have been right about a few Beyoncé related things in the past few years. I hope the Netflix is the B7 Album visuals & the tour though because I'm ready for a Album

Comment

• Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Since B7 was pushed back, do y'all see anymore collaborations coming? I think we might get that adele collaboration or another kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                                                    Since B7 was pushed back, do y'all see anymore collaborations coming? I think we might get that adele collaboration or another kendrick Lamar
                                                    I'm really hoping for these two. Another Frank or Drake collaboration would be awesome too.
                                                    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X