No announcement yet.

Beyoncé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• As expected. Her biggest competition in that category would be Hamilton and Taylor's film.

Now we need to see if she chose Already or BSG for Best Music Video, and if she submitted Find Your Way Back anywhere.
      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• I think Hamilton's gonna get it, it was very hyped & popular. Though I wouldn't be surprised if they went with Tay.

Comment

• I honestly love both the videos for "Brown Skin Girl" and "Already" so I'm cool with either one of them though I think "Brown Skin Girl" might have a better chance because of the message. But then again, I feel like "Already" kinda represents what the movie is about and the choreography is fire. Idk though. We also don't know yet if she's actually gonna submit for Best Video.

Comment

• I don't see her skipping Best Music Video, but I do agree that she might prefer to push BSG. That might be Blue's first nomination too.

Hamilton would definitely get it, although I'm not sure it's sibmitted/eligible.
            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• I'm late on this but there's a trend on tiktok with Beyonce's rocket and it got millions of views

Comment

• Why am I just seeing this?

Comment

• Bey, we need more of this sound on the next album

Comment

• https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/det.../hnum/10331056

Homecoming 4LP release coming? I need it!!!
                    95 euros though. Poor bank account.
                    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• The self sabotage continues...
                        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Why self sabotage?
                          Those two were the only ones that she could submit, no?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beyon View Post
                            Why self sabotage?
                            Those two were the only ones that she could submit, no?
                            They're going to split votes, which means they might cancel each other out of a nomination.

In good news, Hamilton was not submitted for Best Music Film, so Bey and Taylor are the frontrunners.
                            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Oh I see
                              let's hope she gets best music film for black is king

Comment

• I hope she's enjoying her husband and kids during this time.

Comment

• The already video was good, but the brown skin girl video was breathtaking. Hopefully BSG & BIK can walk away with a win

Comment

• Confirmed vinyl release for Homecoming:

https://pitchfork.com/news/beyonce-h...vinyl-release/

Comment

• A four-disc vinyl set of Beyoncé’s historic headlining Coachella performance on two weekends in April 2018.

Beyoncé was the first African American woman to headline the festival and her performances received immediate widespread acclaim from fans and critics alike for the staging and celebration of Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs).

The set includes over two dozen songs that moved over 125,000 concert goers in the Valley. The epic pyramid-shaped bleachers held some 100 dancers and band, with special guest performers including Solange, JAY-Z, and Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams, who brought Destiny’s Child magic, harmony and nostalgia.

VINYL – 4 Standard Weight BLACK VINYL LPs, in a slipcase jacket, with a 52 page insert booklet

Street Date: Dec 4, 2020
                                      https://shop.beyonce.com/products/ho...-vinyl#image-1
                                      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• New IVY PARK collections drop on 10/30 and 11/19
                                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Really glad I hate those shoes because I have no money
                                              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Come thru Windows XP wallpaper!

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                                                  Come thru Windows XP wallpaper!
                                                  Apparently it's a free stock photo
                                                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post

Apparently it's a free stock photo
                                                    Oh, is she back to claiming stuff she didn't create again?
                                                    Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

Working...
                                                    X