Beyoncé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

They could work out some kind of medley!
    And seeing how HUGE Meghan production for her Apple Award show is, I’m excited to see what she’s going to bring. It actually reminded me of Black is King / Beychella.
    I thought about that too but the songs don't really much in terms of production or context.. but if they can make it work I'm all for it.
    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Maybe she can perform black parade or black is king medley and then pop for the savage performance is it too much?
      I also don't get how the ceremony is going to take place and if she's going to be there. She skipped it for 2 years while being nominated

Comment

• Wait, this kinda slaps! It feels more R&B.

Lyrica Anderson - "Jealous" (demo)

And this one too!

The Weeknd - "All That Money (6 Inch)" (feat. Belly)

Bey really did elevate "Jealous" though, the final version sounds like a different song although I'm liking the R&B vibe of the demo.

Comment

• One of her best videos & collaborations but people aren't ready for that conversation.

Comment

• I don't think she is attending/ performing if she doesn't plan to start a new era. She is fully aware of her performance drought and I doubt she wants to waste a comeback on two songs from last year (by the time of the ceremony). She doesn't care enough anymore just to attend for the fact that she has been nominated. At least that's my impression
            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• I expect them to be virtual, so she doesn't need to leave her house

She would kill a high production quarantine performance. They're basically music videos with live singing.
              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• She might attend the ceremony, after all it will be Blue Ivy's first Grammy award. She won't miss it for the world.
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• They don't usually give the visual awards during the main ceremony so Blue would miss out either way.

BSG deserved more attention last year...
                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• I have never seen this before. Vocals.
                    "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Adele rumoured to perform too That would be a Line-Up that had me the f tuned in for sure
                          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Bey mentioned without Megan gives me hope for that Black Parade performance.
                            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• BeyLegion always has the tea and they just tweeted this after the announcement. So it looks like she might finally hit the stage again after two years
                              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Come to think of it, B might want to get Blue involved too.

BSG/Black Parade could work as a medley.
                                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• I'm still kinda bitter about the GRAMMYs but if she's really performing... THE GIFT MEDLEY PLEAAASEEEE!

"Brown Skin Girl"
                                  "Already" (with a dance break)
                                  "Water" (with dancers carrying baskets on top of their heads)
                                  "Black Parade" (with a choir) in a stage setting similar to the "Spirit" choir section from Black is King.

Comment

• Nah I want an actual parade with full on choreo for BP.

Also a Gift medley without M4E? The disrespect
                                    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• I don't know at this point I'm hoping for something new​​​​​​

I would still be happy to finally see The Gift coming to life on stage but she got so much shit for that era I'm over it. And without the African features there is no point in performing it tbh. I would prefer herto save that for her tour. I still want her to launch a new era with a performance and I could see this being a good moment, it's also still two month until then.

But in the end I'll take whatever. Brown Skin Girl x Black Parade will probably be the most likely. On top. Of that I think she will join Meghan for Savage Remix
                                      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Random but welcome article that will hopefully shed some light to people who consider her an overrated Grammy darling.
                                        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• I don't think anyone apart from the Hive will think of her Grammy wins "lukewarm". She's the second most awarded artist in Grammy history, her not winning an AOTY Grammy doesn't mean a thing, she doesn't need it as both of her albums had critical and commercial success and will stand the test of time unlike some AOTY winners.
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
                                            Nah I want an actual parade with full on choreo for BP.

Also a Gift medley without M4E? The disrespect
                                            I would also need My Power to be performed, thanks.
                                            Tick, tick, wait on it

Comment

• I hate DHL with so much passion.
                                              My Homecoming vinyls still have not left the US.
                                              I've ordered them like a month ago.
                                              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• BeyLegion is really hinting that something is happening soon
                                                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Ok but that reminded my of the FWT tour and I hope we get that as a Christmas present
                                                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                    X