X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok B, i'm fine with OTR II
    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• I want either Formation or Mrs Carter world tours on Netflix.
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• James Corden producer Ben Winston has really taken Hollywood by storm.

Now that he’s taken over as executive producer of the Grammy Awards, Winston has lost no time signing VERY BIG names, I am told, to the January 31st broadcast.

Winston is said to have already brought on board the likes of Harry Styles, Taylor Swift, and Beyonce. They will all perform or appear in some capacity. Remember, the Grammys will be done in some virtual style. They can’t have an audience at the Staples Center. Can you imagine, though, if all these people were backstage?

But the big news is that Adele has signed on for the show. It’s unclear if she’ll be singing a new song or an old one, or performing in some kind special pairing. How about an Adele-Beyonce duet?

Trevor Noah is already signed to host, so you know the show will have witty banter. The real achievement would be doing something for The Weeknd as a signal since he was shut out of nominations. But I have every confidence Recording Academy acting chief Harvey Mason, Jr. is going to pull off a success here.

So stay tuned for the official announcements. And remember, you read it here first.

https://www.showbiz411.com/2020/12/2...to-be-on-board
        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Bey legion uploading vids and gifs from FWT doesn't look coincidental. I can skip the FWT on netflix if she's planning a live show streaming event. Isn't FWT and Beychella pretty similar in terms of setlist?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beyon View Post
            Bey legion uploading vids and gifs from FWT doesn't look coincidental. I can skip the FWT on netflix if she's planning a live show streaming event. Isn't FWT and Beychella pretty similar in terms of setlist?
            The only thing similar is Formation leading to Sorry and the runway stage.
            Edit : and Baby Boy/Hold Up/Countdown
            Last edited by KEY9481; Mon December 21, 2020, 20:22.
            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Something is definitely coming.
              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• I just hope that if she's coming with B7 that we get a nice rollout and availability on all formats. I want to see radio adds, music videos in time on YouTube, performances, vinyls, cassettes and CDs in time. Oh what a joy this would be.

But I'll take a tour documentary , an Adele collab or a virtual concert too. How about having a virtual concert with tickets that will be exclusive for two weeks for the ones paying and then uploaded to Netflix?

I just love the fact that we already have something to. Look forward to with the Grammys and all these rumors.
                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• I don't think the Adele collab is a thing. That article just speculated from the HDD article, and that wasn't a confirmation either.

I think there'll be a perfomance and a potential tour film release.The live stream show and the Adele collab are a reach
                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• I really hope we'll finally be getting the FWT film.
                    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh View Post
                      I really hope we'll finally be getting the FWT film.
                      Considering she has a three projects deal with Netflix (as far as I remember) I wouldn't be surprised if Homecoming is followed up by FWT. I personally would prefer a "proper" wide release with BluRays and stuff, but being able to watch it on Netflix would at least be something. I really miss the olden days, when she would release all of her tours.

Comment

• To be honest, at this point I think FWT will never be released.
                        As incredible as the tour was, it must have been a nightmare to make it look the way it is supposed to be seen with the contradictory format of the monolith / TV screen.

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                          To be honest, at this point I think FWT will never be released.
                          As incredible as the tour was, it must have been a nightmare to make it look the way it is supposed to be seen with the contradictory format of the monolith / TV screen.
                          FWT will be her Re-Invention Tour i guess
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

FWT will be her Re-Invention Tour i guess
                            Well at least the movie for that tour leaked AND got a documentary / live album!

Comment

• Would she release an actual "Where's the FWT DVD" t-shirt if she wasn't planning to release it though? I think she's been saving it for a break (like now).
                              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Love her.

Comment

• There's a new merch line on her website called "December Launch".

It's a bit weird and late as the items are from BIK, the Homecoming vinyl and birthday merch.

Hope this isn't what Parkwood was teasing

Last edited by Omiros; Wed December 23, 2020, 06:13.
                                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• As I much as I want the Formation World Tour special, I think putting it to Netflix would be such a waste of her 3-project deal in my opinion and it kinda loses it values for a Netflix special since that tour happened YEARS ago. I'd say maybe just put some of the individual live performances from that tour to YouTube and save the Netflix deal for her next album/era. Or maybe just air it on HBO or BET or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
                                      There's a new merch line on her website called "December Launch".

It's a bit weird and late as the items are from BIK, the Homecoming vinyl and birthday merch.

Hope this isn't what Parkwood was teasing

Love the face masks!

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                                        As I much as I want the Formation World Tour special, I think putting it to Netflix would be such a waste of her 3-project deal in my opinion and it kinda loses it values for a Netflix special since that tour happened YEARS ago. I'd say maybe just put some of the individual live performances from that tour to YouTube and save the Netflix deal for her next album/era. Or maybe just air it on HBO or BET or something.
                                        I'm pretty sure Netflix wouldn't mind extending the deal if she wants to

She took the "just a few performances" approach for the Mrs. Carter tour (X10) and I hated it to be honest. She's too good of a performer to be satisfied with glimpses.
                                        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
                                          She took the "just a few performances" approach for the Mrs. Carter tour (X10) and I hated it to be honest. She's too good of a performer to be satisfied with glimpses.
                                          Oh the good old days of actually having video souvenirs of a tour

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                                            As I much as I want the Formation World Tour special, I think putting it to Netflix would be such a waste of her 3-project deal in my opinion and it kinda loses it values for a Netflix special since that tour happened YEARS ago. I'd say maybe just put some of the individual live performances from that tour to YouTube and save the Netflix deal for her next album/era. Or maybe just air it on HBO or BET or something.
                                            I've read a theory that it would come as a docu series with like two/three episodes or so per tour (MSC, FWT, OTR2) which would be a really cool idea imo. And she would still have another Porject with Netflix for B7.

But I think she might announce a virtual live performance instead. Maybe both? Maybe it's Adele lead Duet? Too many rumors to count these days Maybe all of it is true?
                                            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• ....or maybe none of it is

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                                ....or maybe none of it is
                                                It would be so funny if in the end she won't even attend the Grammys and nothing is coming at all
                                                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Did y'all hoeux know this?

https://metro.co.uk/2020/12/22/alexa...-13794537/amp/

Queens!
                                                  Tick, tick, wait on it

Comment

• Where did the Adele rumor come from? I'm honestly not quite sure yet if I want it or not.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X