Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Where is Beyoncé Legion getting the latest batch of photos of Beyoncé’s birthday...????
        "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo View Post
          Where is Beyoncé Legion getting the latest batch of photos of Beyoncé’s birthday...????
          It was posted on her website and then deleted.
          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Last edited by KEY9481; Sun January 3, 2021, 20:18.
            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I think Beyoncé Legion is slipping. It's for sure someone in her team
              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Bey and Adele want to release their song in March, so the Grammys postponed the whole Show to March!
                Life tastes better with music

Comment

• It's so much more time to wait :(
                  i was getting excited for something new from her

Comment

• Random thoughts but I always wondered why her team never bothered to upload many of her award show performances on YouTube officially, either on her channel or on the awards show's? Like what's the deal? Are they on Tidal instead?

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                      Random thoughts but I always wondered why her team never bothered to upload many of her award show performances on YouTube officially, either on her channel or on the awards show's? Like what's the deal? Are they on Tidal instead?
                      Because that would be a form of promotion.
                      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                        Random thoughts but I always wondered why her team never bothered to upload many of her award show performances on YouTube officially, either on her channel or on the awards show's? Like what's the deal? Are they on Tidal instead?
                        Nope.
                        Bey is a "in the moment" kind of artist.
                        And I guess that's also why we do not have DVD of her tours anymore.
                        You either witness it live as she intends you to, or you don't.

Comment

• Doesn't she have a vault in Parkwood with all of her live performances? She's a lot like prince in that respect.
                          Originally posted by Ska8er View Post

Tick, tick, wait on it

Comment

• So when is she performing Bigger live?
                            I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                            I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post

Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

Nope.
                              Bey is a "in the moment" kind of artist.
                              And I guess that's also why we do not have DVD of her tours anymore.
                              You either witness it live as she intends you to, or you don't.
                              Well, that was... a choice.

Hopefully she revamps her Parkwood team for the new era. Would be great to have something fresh.

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                                So when is she performing Bigger live?
                                Honestly I don't think she'll ever do "Bigger" live in full. It's a bit of a tricky song. I can see her doing the first verse and then medleying to another song.

I think "Otherside" has a bigger chance to be performed live. She could make it the new "1+1"/"Resentment" by adlibing & improvising many parts of the song and play around with her band & background singers.

Comment

• NOMINEE for the 3rd Annual UKMIX Hot100 AWARDS as

Voting will start once all categories are announced! Stay tuned!
                                  VOTE2020 UKMIX HOT100 AWARDS
                                  VISIT Retro Charts Records on The Vault!

Comment

• Like, what is even a music industry without Beyoncé?

Can she come tf back?
                                    "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• According to this website, Beyoncé has ordered some bedazzled crowns. https://ct24.ceskatelevize.cz/domaci...evacku-beyonce

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                        According to this website, Beyoncé has ordered some bedazzled crowns. https://ct24.ceskatelevize.cz/domaci...evacku-beyonce
                                        It was probably something for blues birthday...

Can't believe this is gonna be 24 years for her & destiny's child. I wonder if they have something special for their 25th anniversary? If not a tour, I would love a live tv concert special with all 5 members

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post

It was probably something for blues birthday...
                                          Why would Beyonce order something extra all the way from the Czech Republic for Blue's birthday? I know she's rich but I don't think she's THAT extra.

I think it's probably for the Grammy performance. Or maybe a music video.

Comment

• So she’s doing everything except music nowadays? At this rate I wouldn’t be surprised if she surprise dropped 2 more kids - she’s been MIA that long.
                                            Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                              So she’s doing everything except music nowadays? At this rate I wouldn’t be surprised if she surprise dropped 2 more kids - she’s been MIA that long.
                                              For all we know those crowns could be for something music related (like her next visual album, or whatever). Also, she hasn't really been MIA for that long. BIK took a loooong time to complete, so it seems quite natural to me that she would take a bit of a break afterwards. Add to that the fact that the pandemic brought a lot of entertainment-related plans to a screeching halt for everyone and you shouldn't be too surprised that we don't have anything new yet.

Comment

• Maybe she doesn't want to drop her album until she can tour?
                                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I miss her too but some of you need to appreciate that she's been going non stop for years and deserves a break

I'm sure we'll get a Grammy performance, and it's heavily rumored that she's on Adele's next album too. I'm not expecting a new album from her anytime soon, especially with both Adele and Taylor releasing this year, but she might drop something in Q4 when the pandemic will hopefully dwindle down.

This is all speculation of course and she loves surprising us so you never know. I might be completely wrong.
                                                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleLinda View Post

For all we know those crowns could be for something music related (like her next visual album, or whatever). Also, she hasn't really been MIA for that long. BIK took a loooong time to complete, so it seems quite natural to me that she would take a bit of a break afterwards. Add to that the fact that the pandemic brought a lot of entertainment-related plans to a screeching halt for everyone and you shouldn't be too surprised that we don't have anything new yet.
                                                    Almost five years since Lemonade dropped. Side projects are cute, but this is what we’re here for, right?

Don’t get me started on the pandemic and our so called entertainers. The one time in all their life times that the public are going crazy with boredom and in need of some actual entertainment, and hardly any of them stepped up to do their jobs and entertain us.

Beyoncé could have at least opened the vault and put some of her shows on Netflix to see us through. You’d think a virtual concert would have been right up her street too (even a perfect way to debut new/vault music?)

But the music industry as a whole I think has been a complete letdown during the pandemic and really driven home how financially motivated most of it is, rather than a desire to actually entertain people.
                                                    Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

Working...
                                                    X