Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beyoncé

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

    I hate that song. Wish it were blocked here
    Ever heard of something called taste? you should try and get it sometime
    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

    Comment


    • aRat's NUDES LEAKED

      Comment


      • I wish we could have had a performance at the 2007 VMAs.
        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

        Comment


        • Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

          Ever heard of something called taste? you should try and get it sometime
          Naughty Girl !!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
            I wish we could have had a performance at the 2007 VMAs.
            I hate duets that aren’t ever performed. Shakira would have been a great guest at her Super Bowl performance actually.
            Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

            #FreeBritney

            Comment


            • https://www.nme.com/news/stadiums-an...ncerts-2878245

              Your move, B.
              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

              Comment


              • Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                “Venues can run with a capacity of 10%”

                Beyoncé isn’t getting out of bed for 10% capacity
                Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

                #FreeBritney

                Comment


                • I give ivy Park 2 years and it'll be a full clothing line

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                    I give ivy Park 2 years and it'll be a full clothing line
                    Only if production increases, prices decrease and it stops operating as an influencer charity organization.
                    Rest In Peace Lilly!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

                      I hate that song. Wish it were blocked here
                      We don’t accept Godja Vu slander in here.

                      Last edited by Noahh; Sat February 13, 2021, 16:19.
                      "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

                      Comment


                      • I don't understand how people are not getting the huge marketing strategy that is sending boxes to influencers The name Ivy Park needs to be out there. There is a reason this sells out in 1 minute. Of course it's limited but they at least banking 10m$ revenue per drop if not more and only have one photoshoot per drop. There are tons of fans getting boxes, poets justice movement frontliners too. It's just the big names that y'all see and that means: strategy is working. Watch them 400 and 800$ jackets be gone in a heartbeat
                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Noahh View Post

                          We don’t accept Godja Vu slander in here.

                          Ok calm down.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                            I don't understand how people are not getting the huge marketing strategy that is sending boxes to influencers The name Ivy Park needs to be out there. There is a reason this sells out in 1 minute. Of course it's limited but they at least banking 10m$ revenue per drop if not more and only have one photoshoot per drop. There are tons of fans getting boxes, poets justice movement frontliners too. It's just the big names that y'all see and that means: strategy is working. Watch them 400 and 800$ jackets be gone in a heartbeat
                            10 million per drop is way to low lol. I think adidas had 80k shoe available through us adidas alone on the first drop. Even if 1 million people worldwide (likely) spend 200 on a purchase that's 200M.but yeah. I think they're doing great. Because to much availability is a bad thing. That's how you create big fashion lines. Low availability, cute fashions, high prices. Lol
                            ​​​

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                              I don't understand how people are not getting the huge marketing strategy that is sending boxes to influencers The name Ivy Park needs to be out there. There is a reason this sells out in 1 minute. Of course it's limited but they at least banking 10m$ revenue per drop if not more and only have one photoshoot per drop. There are tons of fans getting boxes, poets justice movement frontliners too. It's just the big names that y'all see and that means: strategy is working. Watch them 400 and 800$ jackets be gone in a heartbeat
                              I mean...PR packages...marketing 101.
                              Speaking of IVY PARK. This Icy Park drop might be my fav. Love the colors, the design. I’ve seen they are expanding the accessories line too!
                              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                              Comment


                              • I studied marketing strategy at uni lol, you don't need to tell me how it works. They give out too many freebies and don't make enough available for fans/buyers. They could easily double production and sell out in days rather than minutes. It'll still be considered a premium/limited item whilst also catering to mass buyers. They could also readjust their obviously high promotional budget and allocate some of it to production instead, and even if they slightly lower their prices they'd still be able to increase their profit margins.

                                The name isn't going to get bigger if consumers don't have access to the clothes. That's especially important for athleisure, because they're meant to be used in everyday life and not on the runway/dinners/special events. Brands like Gymshark and Under Armour are killing it right now and it's mostly due to positive word of mouth, availability and quality. Ivy Park is seriously lacking on the availability department.

                                Also it's the fourth drop in a year and it's the same thing. It's a good strategy the first time around, but now it's overkill. The people that seem to be getting a freebie are also weirdly increasing by every drop. The name is out there enough, and they didn't even have to try so much in the first place because her name alone could carry it.

                                I get where you are all coming from, and the whole thing does look pretty, but having week long unboxings by celebrities whilst normal people get none just doesn't sit right with me, and it's deffo not markering 101. I'm happy for the fans/frontline workers getting them obviously.
                                Last edited by Ska8er; Sat February 13, 2021, 19:12.
                                Rest In Peace Lilly!

                                Comment


                                • Sorry for the double post but whilst I'm ranting, can I also just say that that's Parkwood's issue in general?

                                  They are absolutely EXCEPTIONAL in branding, and have obviously helped Beyoncé cement her legendary status and also carve out followings for Chloe x Halle and Ivy Park, but when it comes to actually selling a product, they're not that great. Beyoncé hasn't had a properly managed single in almost a decade now and her album sales/streams aren't anywhere near to where they could (and should) be. They barely acknowledged Black Parade or Savage Remix and we're still waiting for Homecoming and The Gift to get physical releases. On the other hand, Chloe x Halle, who have been everywhere this year, have yet to have physicals for their album or even a second single.

                                  Her team is obviously good at targeting the right high-profile individuals (i.e. Grammy voters), but they barely put any effort into catering to the casual buyer/listener.

                                  I love Bey and the company is obviously fantastic in some aspects, but it's substantially more focused on branding than actually shifting units, and they need to balance it out.
                                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

                                  Comment


                                  • I doubt that's Parwood's fault. I feel it in my bones that Beyoncé barely promotes her music on purpose. I truly believe that she hasn't given a f*** about sales for years. If she would promote her music half as much as Ivy Park it'd be over for these pop girls.
                                    Last edited by lmcm1990; Sat February 13, 2021, 20:16.
                                    Tick, tick, wait on it

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by lmcm1990 View Post
                                      I doubt that's Parwood's fault. I feel it in my bones that Beyoncé barely promotes her music on purpose. I truly believe that she hasn't given a f*** about sales for years. If she would promote her music half as much as Ivy Park it'd be over for these pop girls.
                                      Then why would they apply the same for new comers Chloe x Halle?
                                      100% sure they do not lift a finger for Bey because she's the one asking for it lol. But it does not make sense for CxH.

                                      And concerning IVY PARK, it's just been a year since it's been launched with Adidas.
                                      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                                      Comment


                                      • Another ICY PARK info : no stock for physical stores - everything will be sold online.
                                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                                        Comment




                                        • Now we need a collab!
                                          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                                          Comment


                                          • Let it all out Ska8er

                                            I do agree with some of your points on the marketing though. Like I'm not an expert on anything but I've seen them giving these boxes to celebs & social media stars who cover similar target audiences which is pretty much unnecessary. I also read somewhere that they gave boxes to celebs like Ariana which she couldn't post (until someone noticed it was in the background when her fiance posted a photo or something) because of her deal with another brand.

                                            Also, re: Parkwood. I think I read somewhere that there were some position changes within the company earlier this year or something. Someone found out one of directors (?) left through his LinkedIn profile or something so yeah, hopefully we'll start the new decade with something fresh. Leave the previous strategy in the 2010s.

                                            Comment


                                            • KEY9481 I still don't get how they made Chloe x Halle perform 1039473 different songs on 193482 different TV performances yet only sent ONE of the them officially to the radio. "Busy Boy" & "Tipsy" could've easily been TikTok hits + some of the ballads would've done cutely on the UAC stations + "Ungodly Hour" on Pop/Rhythmic.

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by abi View Post
                                                Let it all out Ska8er

                                                I do agree with some of your points on the marketing though. Like I'm not an expert on anything but I've seen them giving these boxes to celebs & social media stars who cover similar target audiences which is pretty much unnecessary. I also read somewhere that they gave boxes to celebs like Ariana which she couldn't post (until someone noticed it was in the background when her fiance posted a photo or something) because of her deal with another brand.

                                                Also, re: Parkwood. I think I read somewhere that there were some position changes within the company earlier this year or something. Someone found out one of directors (?) left through his LinkedIn profile or something so yeah, hopefully we'll start the new decade with something fresh. Leave the previous strategy in the 2010s.
                                                I know I was a bit much but it's true. Parkwood could be doing much better with all their brands and releases and it's frustrating to see.
                                                Rest In Peace Lilly!

                                                Comment


                                                • Anyway, the way Taylor kinda adopted Bey's methods and perfected them. I don't really follow Taylor like that but I do know for sure her team is smart as heck (although I do think she could've milked more than one single from each of her latest eras).

                                                  Comment


                                                  • I'm sure adidas & Beyonce knows what they're doing lol. I also think it would sellout just her modeling it. She does have 164M followers on instagram. The only downside to pr boxes is that I would give it to everyday people instead of celebrities..but yeah adidas had expectations for it to come close to kanye first year. 1.5B. I'm sure it almost reached it as it has clothing.imo i think they should shell out money on some big endorsement. I think ariana, Lionel Messi & bruno mars are great picks

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X