No announcement yet.

Beyoncé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s too early to have the full schedule defined like that. I bet they are still defining who is going to perform
    Last edited by UndercovaSista; Wed February 17, 2021, 09:19.

Comment

• Originally posted by UndercovaSista View Post
      It’s too early to have the full schedule defined like that. I bet they are still defining who is going to perform
      Normally I would agree but they rescheduled it after all and probably already had the lineup ready for January and basically only had to confirm if all could also participate on March 14th. I stil think it's fake though , why would Lizzo and Normani present country album and then R&B Song by Miley for example
      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• This would have been a moment at the formation tour

Comment

• Who else would not perform a 10 week No.1 smasha for 8 years? ...........................
          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• I loved the acapella bit she did in Europe. The Mamas harmonizing with her was fab!
            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Blue blue stepping on their necks
              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Donald Glover is working on a Beyoncé-inspired series for Amazon.

The Amazon deal, which has been in the works for weeks, will also see Glover exec produce other projects for the retail giant and streamer. Sources note one such project is already beginning to come together: a potential series called Hive, which is rumored to revolve around a Beyonce-like figure and stem from writer Janine Nabers (Watchmen, Away). The project has already begun staffing a writers room, with sources noting Malia Obama is among those recruited to work on the series. (Additional details were not readily available; Amazon declined comment on Hive, too.)
                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                  Who else would not perform a 10 week No.1 smasha for 8 years? ...........................
                  You know I kinda wonder how the non-Hive concert goers felt like during The Formation Tour when she kept refusing to do the hits they knew? And when she did, she only did like 30 seconds of them. That's what I liked about that tour though, she's giving the lesser known singles/album tracks more spotlight!

Comment

• She even refused to play Halo during OTR II. I just know they were mad Imagine buying tickets to see Bey as an average listener and then you don't get to see Single Ladies, Halo, Irreplacable, Love On Top AND If I were A Boy
                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Well at least they got Naughty Girl, Baby Boy, Flawless and Feelin Myself for the billionth time.
                      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Well they've probably not seen the first two before as a casual listener and that at least are memorable hits to them Flawless/Feeling Myself NEEDS TO GO. If I see it one more time I'm leaving the stadium
                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• I swear that segment pisses me off more each and everytime.

Swith it up B.
                          Would like to see Hip Hop Star, if she wants to play her gangsta card.

Comment

• Savage Remix and Apeshit are more than enough gangster card. She could even focus more on the Flawless Remix if she wants to. That other segment can Rest In Piss for a few decades. Diva needs a break too imo.
                            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• She better be glad she brought that Everybody Mad dance break, otherwise I would have been over it too

Comment

• Oh wow glad I'm not alone. I don't get why she liked that "Flawless"/"Feeling Myself" medley so much she kept performing it. It was pretty meh.

For the gangsta segment yeah thank God we have "Apeshit" & "Savage" now as the new additions! Or maybe it's time to finally perform "That's How You Like It"! Not really a 'gangsta' song but I think it fits.

Also, I'm probably in the minority but I need "Ring The Alarm" to stay for the next tour with a new updated dance break yes please thanks! I loved that part so much!

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post

Also, I'm probably in the minority but I need "Ring The Alarm" to stay for the next tour with a new updated dance break yes please thanks! I loved that part so much!
                                  No I always love it live tbh. I never listen to the studio version but I like seeing it. It screams to be mashed up with Don't Hurt Yourself
                                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• RTA/DHY/I Care was phenomenal on OTRII. The staging and the camera work for that segment >>>

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                      She even refused to play Halo during OTR II. I just know they were mad Imagine buying tickets to see Bey as an average listener and then you don't get to see Single Ladies, Halo, Irreplacable, Love On Top AND If I were A Boy
                                      I prefer it that way. Artists with decade-long careers end up doing nothing but "greatest hits" shows over and over and over again just because they have to please casual fans. It's hella boring. I love it when artists focus their tours on whatever album they released last with a few (key word: few) greatest hits sprinkled in for good measure. You can't please everybody anyway.
                                      You can have just as much fun at a concert without knowing any of the songs, imo. Well, I can.

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleLinda View Post
                                          I prefer it that way. Artists with decade-long careers end up doing nothing but "greatest hits" shows over and over and over again just because they have to please casual fans. It's hella boring. I love it when artists focus their tours on whatever album they released last with a few (key word: few) greatest hits sprinkled in for good measure. You can't please everybody anyway.
                                          You can have just as much fun at a concert without knowing any of the songs, imo. Well, I can.
                                          I agree. I don't like it when artists tour an album and the setlist is 90% greatest hits. Like what's the point then? If you're GP and you wanna hear the hits, just attend a greatest hits show or residency or such. But if you go to a tour promoting a certain album, take the time to get to know the album cuts rather than just the singles. If you leave disappointed by the setlist then it's your own fault.

I love Bey's tour setlists. I agree that the Flawless/Feeling Myself medley is tired and should be axed immediately. Baby Boy and Naughty Girl are great but they can make room for Check on It and Godja Vu. She really should include Godja Vu more often, because that song hit hard in the OTR II show. I was getting my damn life. That bass, f*ck!

I do not miss songs like Single Ladies, Halo, Irreplaceable at all. Would rather hear some great (old) album cuts getting some shine.
                                          "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• OTR (both tours) were not promoting any specific albums though. I really felt like based on the song choices, she wanted to I guess somehow cater to Jay's audience or at least match his set so she picked mostly her uptempos/Urban songs.

I don't want a greatest hits show either cause we already had Homecoming for that one. All I'm saying is that it would be nice to perform a little more of the well-known hits and get rid off certain songs that are unnecessary & tired (from the Formation Tour: "Flawless"/"Feeling Myself", those 15 seconds of "Bootylicious" & "Naughty Girl"). "Baby Boy" is here to stay though yes please. But then again, I agree, she can't really please everybody.

Her Global Citizen's set with Jay was really nice in my opinion. There's a balance between the lesser known songs/album tracks with the more popular ones so we had a singalong moment with the audience. "XO" - "Perfect" - "Ave Maria - "Halo" segment was PERFECT!

Comment

• I want her to open with something unexpected next tour. Deja vu would be a moment for a opening.. imagine opening with deja vu and closing with formation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                                                I want her to open with something unexpected next tour. Deja vu would be a moment for a opening.. imagine opening with deja vu and closing with formation.
                                                I'll guess B7 lead might open the show
                                                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• He like to call me Peaches when we get this nasty
                                                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• People saying Beyoncé got butt implants need to go see the Desiny's Child World Tour DVD to see thickyoncé at her finest.
                                                    Tick, tick, wait on it

Comment

Working...
                                                    X