Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She always had a big butt. Nothing new to see here

Comment

• Funny thing is she was shamed for it through the 2000s because everyone was looking like a stick now that everybody wants dat hour glass she all of a sudden had a surgery

Of course she looks even thiccer now that she had 3 kids and more weight than in her 20s
      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Got my shoes. Scrolling down the app to get to the shoes you learn how big this drop actually was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
          Got my shoes. Scrolling down the app to get to the shoes you learn how big this drop actually was.
          I am sure there is a shoes tab you could have pressed to avoid all that scrolling ?

Comment

• Not sure that was his point
            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

I am sure there is a shoes tab you could have pressed to avoid all that scrolling ?
              It is but I wanted to see how everything was doing .lol

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                Not sure that was his point
                Do you know why they didn't bring back the nite joggers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post

Do you know why they didn't bring back the nite joggers?
                  Might be because this drop was more of a skiing equipment thing.
                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Hmm I've deifnity seen all white Nite Joggers though? Maybe one of these items that were only on these boxes
                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• The post from Yvette >>>>>>>
                      "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• I came for the music, I stay for her heart

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                              I seen a video. It was a huge turnout

I always wondered where this pic was from. Now I know it was from kelly's wedding

Comment

• Maybe abi was right about Hip Hop Star inclusion on the setlist
                                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

Maybe abi was right about Hip Hop Star inclusion on the setlist
                                  Nah, he's not
                                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Beyoncé day today. I’ll just say it, both Lemonade and The Gift are better than ST.
                                    Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

Maybe abi was right about Hip Hop Star inclusion on the setlist
                                      Wasn't it pretty much the same performance as the Wembley one? I honestly can't remember. I've lost that DVD for a couple years now and I used to always skip "Hip Hop Star".

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                                        Wasn't it pretty much the same performance as the Wembley one? I honestly can't remember. I've lost that DVD for a couple years now and I used to always skip "Hip Hop Star".
                                        It was the same with a different costume and no LED screens.

I'm sure she can actually revamp and humph it up. Maybe a mash up with Diva. I love that it was included in the FWT, even that small interlude bit was great.

Comment

• Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• ^Loved that interview
                                            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• She was thick af during that tour. There's another video of her performing Me, Myself and I where she hit a G6 or something like that
                                              Tick, tick, wait on it

Comment

• Awww Blublue got braces.

Comment

• Isn't that reallyyy early? i thought usually have them around 12/13
                                                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Isn't that reallyyy early? i thought usually have them around 12/13
                                                    Here in The Netherlands it's normal and actually recommended to get them when you're between 10 and 12 years old.
                                                    Blue is 9 now, so that's not too far off.

I can't believe she's 9 already. Where did the time go?
                                                    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

Working...
                                                    X