Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beyoncé

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts



  • Something is going on girls. I just hope it's not everyone jumping on the rumors to look like they have exclusive tea
    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

    Comment


    • If Cardi is indeed on beys album I'm positive that she will serve her best like Nicki did on flawless remix. She brings the fire out of people when she works with them.

      Comment


      • Can’t wait for the next Dj Khaled collab

        It has been a while, I was getting worried

        Comment


        • Originally posted by UndercovaSista View Post
          Can’t wait for the next Dj Khaled collab
          Top off was a highlight at coachella

          Comment


          • If she brings that feat B thing back

            Comment


            • So Z is now rumored to work with both Kween and King?
              Greatest Of All Time

              Comment


              • No Cardi association whatsoever please. Here for Rosalia though.

                Also why hasn't the GRAMMYs announced more performers? The ceremony is literally in two weeks and people seem to have forgotten about it.

                Comment


                • If she drops a album and give us constant performances like C×H did last year I would probably die

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                    If she drops a album and give us constant performances like C×H did last year I would probably die

                    Comment


                    • if I could decide one performance for her it would be Tiny Desk I want to see that acoustic live band session with her current voice. GP would be shook
                      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by UndercovaSista View Post
                        Can’t wait for the next Dj Khaled collab

                        It has been a while, I was getting worried
                        Well tbh he did his thing on M4E, and I kinda like shining. Her verse on Top Off is fire

                        He is useless but if they get all the right elements together, something could might come out of it
                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post


                          Something is going on girls. I just hope it's not everyone jumping on the rumors to look like they have exclusive tea
                          Can you post a screencap?
                          I asked for a follow but they have not accepted it yet so I can't see their tweets.
                          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                          Comment


                          • BeeBoy what did that tweet say? It's gone now.

                            abi actually there's been NO performers announced in general. DaBaby said he'll be performing the other day and they didn't even bother to confirm that.

                            I agree that multiple performances might be a reach, but I would love a Tiny Desk acoustic concert from her.

                            DJ Khaled feat Bey and Cardi would be the best compromise for all of us. I still find him useless to be honest, M4E was fire because of Danja/Just Blaze. He probably just added the club horn
                            Rest In Peace Lilly!

                            Comment


                            • Ska8er Oh okay I thought they had announced some back in December. I have a feeling several artists are centering their new eras around the GRAMMYs and the next upcoming weeks might be pretty packed.

                              Comment


                              • That twitter thread hyped me up so much, omg. I hope all of it is true and we'll have new Beyoncé (and Adele) music soon. And a virtual tour sounds like heaven.
                                Cha Cha Instructor

                                Comment


                                • My Homecoming vinyl hasn’t arrived yet

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

                                    Can you post a screencap?
                                    I asked for a follow but they have not accepted it yet so I can't see their tweets.
                                    It said something like the got information which sounded like a WW tour 2022 or virtual performance soon
                                    ​​, saving coins etc.

                                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by abi View Post

                                      Comment




                                      • I swear I want to fight Yoncé.
                                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                                        Comment


                                        • Ummm...what's going on? Is FWT finally coming? Please say yes
                                          Rest In Peace Lilly!

                                          Comment


                                          • She can keep the formation tour special if it's the NJ one with all that yellow

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                                              She can keep the formation tour special if it's the NJ one with all that yellow
                                              The yellow what now? I don't care which stop they recorded, I need that show
                                              Rest In Peace Lilly!

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by Ska8er View Post

                                                The yellow what now? I don't care which stop they recorded, I need that show
                                                I think it's the last stop where she had all the special guests.




                                                My fave opening outfit is this one tbh:



                                                I think she did this for the Nashville show. I watched some footage from the Nashville show and I was genuinely surprised they were so hyped & loud. I thought they only listened to Country music. #stereotype

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

                                                  It said something like the got information which sounded like a WW tour 2022 or virtual performance soon
                                                  ​​, saving coins etc.
                                                  I mean, at this point I feel like it's pretty much a given that 2022 is gonna be PACKED with world tours & concerts. Other artists are already selling out tickets and stuff.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Yeah I'm very okay with the yellow if it means getting the show
                                                    Rest In Peace Lilly!

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X