No announcement yet.

Beyoncé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tbh I dont care even if it's a compilation of the ugliest outfits of the tour just release that netflix concert series special for MCWT till OTRII thx
    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• She filmed NOLA, ATL and NYC for sure.
      From what the filming crew said, they were filming the whole second US leg.
      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• They using the formation tour to throw us off on the new era approaching

Comment

• I just came back from my daily walk and had the idea that, with it being Women's History Month, she could be releasing a female collab album.

I know it sounds like fan fiction, but we've had rumored collabs with:
          Adele
          Rosalía
          Cardi

She could also easily collab with:
          Chloe x Halle
          Megan
          Kelly
          Michelle
          SZA
          H.E.R.
          Ariana
          Jazmine Sullivan
          Janelle Monáe
          Lady Gaga
          Rihanna
          Janet
          Mariah
          Mary J Blige
          Lauryn
          and more...

It could be an album celebrating women with other women. An interesting concept but I know it's very unrealistic. Apologies, I rarely do fan fiction. Must have whiffed some weed on the way
          Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• I’d be surprised if she does a duets album, purely because there’s no way you could keep it quiet. I’m not against a re-team with Gaga though, and a DC reunion is always welcome.

But if she was doing this I’d want her to go old school too - original duets with Tina Turner and Diana Ross would be all kinds of epic.
            Words are useless, especially sentences.
            they don’t stand for anything.
            How could they explain how I feel?

Comment

• I always thought it would be a nice concept to have an all female album, featurings, co-writers and producers. But I don't know if it is the write theme after not having a solo album or so long and I don't expect the album to come before summer tbh.
              Last edited by BeeBoy; Tue March 2, 2021, 00:15.
              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                I always thought it would be a nice concept to have an all female album, featurings, co-writers and producers. But I don't know if it is the write theme after not having a solo album or so long and I don't expect the album to come before summer tbh.
                Female empowerment feels like a natural progression after an album dealing with her marriage problems, and it’s something Beyonce has always done.

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• All these "credible" sources popping up in 2021
                    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• deuxmoi seems to be one of the more 'reliable' compared to the others though.

However, just because she is shooting something - doesn't mean it's gonna be out soon. For example, The Formation World Tour DVD.

Comment

• It's probably some visuals for the Grammys performance

Comment

• 12 days away

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• The rumors are a bit contradictory. What's a big project with dancers but NOT a music video?
                              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• More like a film probably so not just a music video is probably what they were trying to say. IIt could be for a performance. maybe a virtual concert that will be on Netflix after? At this point we just have to wait I guess. Something is deifnitely happening we just don't know what yet. I'm just hoping she will perform at the Grammys. Even if it's not the Adele duet...
                                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• It’s probably a music video. They’re probably using in-ear monitors and the public just think it looks like acting.

Comment

• A pre-recorded performance makes the most sense, but that wouldn't be for Netflix.

It could be the Grammys performance. She's the most nominated artist this year and nominated twice for ROTY. It'd be weird if she doesn't perform at least one of them, and we also have the rumored duet.
                                    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
                                      A pre-recorded performance makes the most sense, but that wouldn't be for Netflix.

It could be the Grammys performance. She's the most nominated artist this year and nominated twice for ROTY. It'd be weird if she doesn't perform at least one of them, and we also have the rumored duet.
                                      But why would they fly out to Georgia to record a grammy perfromance? I mean it could be given the fact how many visuals they recorded for her 2017 performance but going to another state seems a bit unlikely for a single performance.
                                      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• At this point I will be happy with a Crazy in Love performance.
                                        I just need to see her on stage.
                                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                          At this point I will be happy with a Crazy in Love performance.
                                          I just need to see her on stage.
                                          Same I don't even know if she's still able to? Bish has starved us performance wise
                                          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

But why would they fly out to Georgia to record a grammy perfromance? I mean it could be given the fact how many visuals they recorded for her 2017 performance but going to another state seems a bit unlikely for a single performance.
                                            That I don't know how to answer, but nothing else springs to mind
                                            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• So we went from "She's shooting something in Georgia. Maybe a music video." to "Heard something about Beyoncé filming in Georgia. Definitely not a music video."
                                              Sure...
                                              How about "She's doing something in Georgia, we don't have a clue what it is - but we want to sound important, so we'll just make random assumptions." Sounds more accurate to me.

I will just wait and see and pay those rumours no mind.

Btw, I don't think it is, but I would LMAO if it was something Ivy Park related.

Comment

• There’s the NBA All Stars event in Georgia next Sunday. Could be that

Comment

• Originally posted by UndercovaSista View Post
                                                  There’s the NBA All Stars event in Georgia next Sunday. Could be that
                                                  And some fanpages have been hinting at her performing there actually.

Comment

• I'm gonna call it - we get nothing in 2021
                                                    thank u, next

Comment

Working...
                                                    X