Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beyoncé

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by menime123 View Post

    You mean like equality and representation?
    Standards of quality and artistry. I don't see that in a song dropping the word 'bitch' 22 times, not to forget about other swear words.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

      Standards of quality and artistry. I don't see that in a song dropping the word 'bitch' 22 times, not to forget about other swear words.
      You called your female lecturer a bitch the other day. Worry about your own quality. Its 2021, no one is offended by the word bitch. I mean you use the word yourself.
      " Princess of Pop Katy Perry "
      Stan of Meredith.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by menime123 View Post

        Actually, she says ‘... and now I’m performing it...’ rather than ‘we are performing it...’
        That's what I said

        theMathematician it's nominated for ROTY so it will definitely be performed.
        Rest In Peace Lilly!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

          I can't imagine a song like 'Savage' being performed at the Grammys. The show has got certain standards after all.
          Sure Karen.
          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

          Comment


          • Lol. It's nominated and it will be performed. Yes her wording is I'm performing it but they would also not announce it like this anyway

            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

            Comment


            • Why do we have to go through this every year
              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

              Comment


              • BeyLegion has gone radio silent too all of a sudden... They not even posting Bey's website update for LeToya
                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

                Comment


                • Cease and desist?
                  Tick, tick, wait on it

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                    BeyLegion has gone radio silent too all of a sudden... They not even posting Bey's website update for LeToya
                    That’s because Blue too busy watching Momma rehearse to drop more hints
                    Disco dancing with the lights down low…

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post


                      Megan confirmed she's performing Savage and name dropped Bey in her thank you card
                      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                      Comment


                      • theMathematician How do you feel about Wet Ass Pussy being performed on the Grammy stage ?
                        " Princess of Pop Katy Perry "
                        Stan of Meredith.

                        Comment


                        • So Bey is officially not performing Savage.

                          We've got Black Parade, BSG and the Adele duet left.
                          Rest In Peace Lilly!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
                            So Bey is officially not performing Savage.

                            We've got Black Parade, BSG and the Adele duet left.
                            Why? Megan already confirmed Savage. Bey could join Savage and Megan joins Cardi after she does Up
                            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

                              Why? Megan already confirmed Savage. Bey could join Savage and Megan joins Cardi after she does Up
                              Because if she did perform Savage it would probably have been a medley with Black Parade.

                              I don't see a whole medley of Up/WAP/Savage Remix/Black Parade. It'd be epic but it's a whole tour segment
                              Rest In Peace Lilly!

                              Comment


                              • I see Bey solo for. BSG/Black Parade medley with pictures of protests in the background and then she pops out as a surprise during Megan's solo performance
                                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                  I see Bey solo for. BSG/Black Parade medley with pictures of protests in the background and then she pops out as a surprise during Megan's solo performance
                                  That would be cool too, but with the Adele duet on top of that, I don't see her having three performances in one evening. Two max, and that's if we're lucky enough to get the one

                                  Savage Remix has been performed solo by Meghan for the whole year. I think she'll perform her part of the song with the normal Bey track playing, then move to WAP and finally to Up.
                                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

                                  Comment


                                  • Well I don't think the Adele duet is coming for now
                                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

                                    Comment


                                    • I doubt we will get a performance!

                                      And I doubt The Gift / Black is King can get the Grammys Lemonade deserves!
                                      Life tastes better with music

                                      Comment


                                      • Woke Up having to wear clown make up once again
                                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                          Woke Up having to wear clown make up once again
                                          Why are you awake at 6.28. LORD
                                          " Princess of Pop Katy Perry "
                                          Stan of Meredith.

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

                                            Why are you awake at 6.28. LORD
                                            I have to work babe ​​​​​​




                                            Hmm this really looks like her



                                            And he says this too
                                            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

                                            Comment


                                            • that account said "Taylor Swift wins album Of The Year my source says" which is big red flag.
                                              nobody knows the result until announced on stage.

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by Shayonce View Post
                                                that account said "Taylor Swift wins album Of The Year my source says" which is big red flag.
                                                nobody knows the result until announced on stage.
                                                Yeah his bio says some things are just rumors but the Adele pic seems legit so far. I mean they are never fully right but these rumors just keep being afloat
                                                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

                                                Comment


                                                • If a random account said that Adele has a collab with Crazy Frog and Beyoncé, you would believe it at this point

                                                  It’s just not healthy

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by UndercovaSista View Post
                                                    If a random account said that Adele has a collab with Crazy Frog and Beyoncé, you would believe it at this point

                                                    It’s just not healthy
                                                    I mean they got me with the pic It's true but this is a big leak account:



                                                    and they retweeted that today as well. we'll see, it's not long anymore anyway
                                                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X