Beyoncé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

So it's more of a show effect for the viewers at home, I assume.
    Yes, they must have done it for the public.
    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Thanks for your replies, guys.

Comment

• Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

It is currently recommended by the CDC that you wear a mask, even if vaccinated.
          https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...cines/faq.html

Regardless, it is a good public health message as you've indicated.
          Exactly. Plus a vaccinated person can still pass it on to s non vaccinated person. I had assumed she was wearing one of those clear close fitting masks underneath the other thing.
          " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
          Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post

The Hive is hilarious this week
            The memes of this moment have been hilarious.

Beyoncé has such a fun personality. I think she'd thrive on twitter.
            See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
            See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

The memes of this moment have been hilarious.

Beyoncé has such a fun personality. I think she'd thrive on twitter.
                That's why I laugh in the face of people who says she has no personality.
                Yep she's down to earth, but she is also super goofy and really aware of what's "in" at the moment.
                She just cultivates this super pro aura when it's time to turn up the cameras.
                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Why did she photoshop Gaga
                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• She didn't photoshop a thing but watch someone get fired for this
                    Tick, tick, wait on it

Comment

• It's a memory, a fabricated one
                      "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• She really is a living legend to these stars and I love it.
                          "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

Beyoncé covering her face talking to Harry yet went and changed into a mesh
                            Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

Beyoncé covering her face talking to Harry yet went and changed into a mesh
                              I wouldn't trust him with his bacterial boas either.
                              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• she saw the nose sticking out and made sure ha mask stays ON
                                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

she saw the nose sticking out and made sure ha mask stays ON
                                    Yet hugged Billie without one on at all
                                    Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

I hate seeing that too. People in shops all the time leave their noses uncovered.
                                      " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                                      Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

I hate seeing that too. People in shops all the time leave their noses uncovered.
                                        It's the most frustrating thing.
                                        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

Yet hugged Billie without one on at all
                                          a feminst thru and thru. girls get the mesh hug and guys have to stay 5 feet away with her ffp2 mask on

on a more serious note: they must've been all tested anyway. Everyone was removing the mask for their speeches, the hosts, perfromers and presenters didn't have one either, hugs kisses everywhere plus yeah I wouldn't be surprised if everyone in attendence is vaccinated already (minus anti- vaxxer Dua ofc) .
                                          Last edited by BeeBoy; Thu March 18, 2021, 15:23.
                                          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Can't blame ha!

She seems to have had a good time
                                            See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                            See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

She also went up to Babyface and Jimmy Jam and kissed them maskless. Chocolate love tho <3

Comment

So probably a double pad for Herpa then?

Comment

• Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Lol

Comment

Working...
                                                    X