No announcement yet.

Beyoncé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• y'all favorite leak account said. "mhm, but def its earlier than i previously said" on Bey's upcoming release.
    https://twitter.com/stanleaktingz/st...76097717182468

anyone know what this one said earlier?
    btw, this one said yes to Adele X Bey, and heard adele's lead and it was adele solo.
    Last edited by Shayonce; Fri March 19, 2021, 07:47.

Comment

• Nah the pre grammy trash week was a lesson to me, not getting my hopes up or believeing that anyone of them has tea on Bey or Adele. Too secretive and big
      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
        Nah the pre grammy trash week was a lesson to me, not getting my hopes up or believeing that anyone of them has tea on Bey or Adele. Too secretive and big
        This! I don't recall seeing any insider news back in the day when she dropped self-titled or Lemonade. I don't believe anyone has a real tea, it's all speculations and fake news. She now knows how to handle sh** after RTW and 4 drama.

Comment

• Oh some T was definitely out there for ST and Lemonade, just not wildly shared for RT and likes.
          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Shayonce View Post
            y'all favorite leak account said. "mhm, but def its earlier than i previously said" on Bey's upcoming release.
            https://twitter.com/stanleaktingz/st...76097717182468

anyone know what this one said earlier?
            btw, this one said yes to Adele X Bey, and heard adele's lead and it was adele solo.
            That same account kept insisting on the Adele duet premiering on the Grammys and then said it would drop today. Tweets conveniently deleted and release dates pushed until they get it right.
            Last edited by Omiros; Fri March 19, 2021, 10:05.
            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post

That same account kept insisting on the Adele duet premiering on the Grammys and then said it would drop today. Tweets conveniently deleted and release dates pushed until they get it right.

well he adressed it like this but yeah he might know something is coming/recorded/ out there but that's it. The team might move stuff and he still has old news He often has some kind of tea but we shouldn't hold our breath for anything though.
              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• She waiting for the Mariah track to come in

See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                  She waiting for the Mariah track to come in
                  I want to have Giving Me Life Part II with them
                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Artist with the most ever #NAACPImageAwards wins:

19 - Whitney Houston
                    18 - Beyonce
                    17 - Alicia Keys
                    Life tastes better with music

Comment

• The only thing that's coming is beyhydration.
                      "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• I guess photos and flowers are a method to reach younger audiences without having to promote.
                        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

I guess photos and flowers are a method to reach younger audiences without having to promote.
                          SHADY!
                          See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                          See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo View Post
                            The only thing that's coming is beyhydration.
                            And I'm already thirsty. Damn.
                            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

I guess photos and flowers are a method to reach younger audiences without having to promote.
                              ​​​​
                              That and birthday wishes
                              "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• I forgot how many iconik career-defining moments happened during the 4 era - various RTW performances, “quick lil singles” (well that didn’t come out until 2013 but recorded in 2011 ), the King nickname, the pretentious BR vs RTW comparison, the pregnancy reveal at the VMAs, the “fake” baby bump that deflated. Even during her “slump”, that was enough iconik moments to fill-up a 20 year career and she did it in 6 months.
                                Last edited by Goldmoney; Fri March 19, 2021, 21:04.

Comment

• I had a thought:

Given the fact that she has the habit of only releasing digitally in the first weeks plus being nowhere near Justin's streaming power-I highly doubt she will be able to top 100k first week tbh. It will look disastrous compared to Lemonade and I can see the essays already
                                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Aaronsmithjune1 assured me that Beys next studio album will easily move 250k units in the first week.
                                    " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                                    Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                      Aaronsmithjune1 assured me that Beys next studio album will easily move 250k units in the first week.
                                      Worldwide maybe

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

Worldwide maybe
                                        Further evidence that X no fans cannot be trusted
                                        " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                                        Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• First week sales are mit what they used to be not even Ari could crack 180k and all others before that had bundles. Even Taylor only did 330k with digital and streaming only. A totally different market than 2016
                                          ​​​​
                                          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• But watch her be the only one dragged from left and right.

Comment

• I'm gonna need Bey to pull a K-Pop and be this extra with her physical releases. Out of all Western acts, she's one of the few who can pull it off (along with Taylor I'd say) and I'm sure there are a lot of fans who are willing to spend money on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                                Aaronsmithjune1 assured me that Beys next studio album will easily move 250k units in the first week.
                                                She will. Bookmark me.

Comment

• BeeBoy
                                                  ​​​​​

Lol

Comment

• Urgh at this point, whatever. Stop trusting those insiders when it comes to Bey. It comes when it's ready. They might be correct with other artists (they are most of the times) but it's really hard with Bey. She might even release tonight to exclusively to Myspace or whatever and nobody would ever predict that. She's THAT unpredictable.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X