Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
    She featured Megan and Cardi but not Nicki. She chose violence today
    As she should. I used to be a big fan of Nicki but nowadays? Nah thanks.
    UKMIX R&B/Hip-Hop Albums of the Year 2020 (VOTING OPENS!)

Comment

• But wow, what a moment

Comment

I also love how she omitted Madonna

There's definitely bad blood between them maybe because of Tidal. King doesn't even bother to with M happy birthday
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I know my ignorance is showing, but I don't recognize half of these people... can someone fill me in?

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

There's definitely bad blood between them maybe because of Tidal. King doesn't even bother to with M happy birthday
            Why would they though? They should still get money off it.
            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Goddona doesn’t need acknowledgement from Beyoncé. And visa versa.

Comment

Stop being so dramatic, Beyoncé doesn’t include any of the legends.
                I said "Lily, Oh Lily I'm so afraid, I fear I am walking in the Veil of Darkness".
                And she said "Child, take what I say with a pinch of salt... and protect yourself with fire".

Kate Bush - Lily

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

Stop being so dramatic, Beyoncé doesn’t include any of the legends.
                  She included Mariah Carey.
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

She included Mariah Carey.
                    I stand by my original comment.
                    I said "Lily, Oh Lily I'm so afraid, I fear I am walking in the Veil of Darkness".
                    And she said "Child, take what I say with a pinch of salt... and protect yourself with fire".

Kate Bush - Lily

Comment

So you don't consider Mariah Carey a legend?
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

The scream I let out

Comment

BeeBoy adele is 4th row 2nd pic. April 2nd is a Friday

Comment

You're taking this too seriously I feel like. It's only a little celebration on her website. Obviously she only lists people who are good friends with her or who she likes personally. She's good friends with Mariah, Kelly, Michelle, has collaborated with Megan, mentors Chloe x Halle, and shares mutual love for (and probably has collaborated with) Cardi & Adele as well.

She's not close with Madonna, she's not close with Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Taylor, Ariana, etc. Just because she doesn't include somebody doesn't mean there's something wrong behind the scenes cause in that case she's having a bad blood with 99% of the industry cause it only includes 20 people.

Comment

• This tweet came to mind and it’s 100% true.

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Literally who else runs a birthday blog and sends flowers to everybody for basically anything. She doesn't miss congratulating any of her peers for anything. She never ushered a bad word about anyone but once not EVERYONE she knows is included on post xy their stans come running She truly is the biggest celebrity out there

I wouldn't be surprised if the Adele and Cardi inclusion are clues though

Last edited by BeeBoy; Wed March 24, 2021, 09:13.
                                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                  I wouldn't be surprised if the Adele and Cardi inclusion are clues though
                                  Yeah I have the same feeling as well. These two have been rumored to have recorded something with Bey A LOT lately, and honestly they're more realistic than the Beyonce x Rihanna imaginary collab fans have been pushing for years with 0 actual proof.

Although if it were up to me, I'd say yes to Adele and no to Cardi please.

Comment

• I'm here for both. I think a Cardi collab would be nice if it's something like Ring/I Do with Kehlani/SZA on her debut album. I just want it to be on Cardi's album though. Also she is currently killing it on the charts so I won't say no
                                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Not some of you really thinking those birthday wishes and collages are personally done and handpicked by her and not her PR/Social media team every day
                                      Beauty is beauty, whether is black or white

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleLinda View Post
                                        I know my ignorance is showing, but I don't recognize half of these people... can someone fill me in?
                                        From left to right:

Michaela Coel
                                        ??
                                        Megan Thee Stallion
                                        Viola Davis
                                        Michelle Williams
                                        Cynthia Erivo
                                        Catherine O'Hara
                                        Kelly Rowland
                                        Mariah Carey
                                        Issa Rae
                                        Cardi B
                                        Andra Day
                                        ??
                                        Taraji P. Henson
                                        ??
                                        Serena Williams
                                        Adele
                                        Chloe x Halle
                                        Naomi Osaka
                                        Solange
                                        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• After Taraji is Allyson Felix, Athletics legend.
                                          I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                          I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• There was a video of Beyoncé singing (Halo?) in a hospital room for the sick children, that's when i saw how kind and good Beyoncé was as a person. This was a documented incident but i'm sure she's doing a lot of things like that behind the scenes that we will never hear about.
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

From left to right:

Michaela Coel
                                              ??
                                              Megan Thee Stallion
                                              Viola Davis
                                              Michelle Williams
                                              Cynthia Erivo
                                              Catherine O'Hara
                                              Kelly Rowland
                                              Mariah Carey
                                              Issa Rae
                                              Cardi B
                                              Andra Day
                                              ??
                                              Taraji P. Henson
                                              ??
                                              Serena Williams
                                              Adele
                                              Chloe x Halle
                                              Naomi Osaka
                                              Solange
                                              The list is here:

(left to right): Michaela Coel, Hallie Mossett, Megan Thee Stallion, Viola Davis, Michelle Williams, Cynthia Erivo, Catherine Ohara, Kelly Rowland, Mariah Carey, Issa Raye, Cardi B, Andra Day, Misty Copeland, Taraji P Henson, Allyson Felix, Serena Williams, Adele, Chloe x Halle, Naomi Osaka, Solange Knowles.

https://www.beyonce.com/article/wome...-entertainers/
                                              See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                              See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• People tried to say she had a problem with Taylor because she didn't give her a HBD shout-out, yet she just sent the girl flowers. So I really don't think her and anyone has beef behind the scenes. I think maybe she respects madonna enough to contact her directly.

Comment

• I dont think Beyonce thought of her website shoutouts as becoming so huge. I think people are just looking for shade at times.
                                                  See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                                  See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                                    I dont think Beyonce thought of her website shoutouts as becoming so huge. I think people are just looking for shade at times.
                                                    It’s getting more attention than Black Parade at this point.

Kate Bush - Lily

Comment

Working...
                                                    X