Beyoncé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
    I don't think a dj Kahled and Jay collab would be the right career move at this point so it's probably true
    PLEASE
    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
        I don't think a dj Kahled and Jay collab would be the right career move at this point so it's probably true
        The way we just gave up.

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
          This is cute but they better not have another drop before new music.

Y'all tripping but I'm hoping the DJ Khaled rumour is true and comes soon. She doesn't seem to be in a rush to release her own music at the time, and we can get a cute summer SINGLE with an actual push in the meantime.
          Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
            we can get a cute summer SINGLE with an actual push in the meantime.
            Like her other song with him did?
            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• The actual push probably means showing up for a video I hate her.
              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

Like her other song with him did?
                I think both Shining and Top Off were meant to be buzz singles. They had no video at least. And tbf both of them charted higher than any single from The Gift (exc. Black Parade)

Top Off peaked at #22, you guys need to be more optimistic
                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• I kind of need an uptempo, dirrty beat, choreo'd af smash from her now. Something simple, it doesn't need to be deep or meaningful. Gimme them vocals and a tune I can blare from my car in the summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thombus View Post
                    I kind of need an uptempo, dirrty beat, choreo'd af smash from her now. Something simple, it doesn't need to be deep or meaningful. Gimme them vocals and a tune I can blare from my car in the summer.
                    This is where I am, until we get that (if ever again) I’m out.
                    1 Ofenbach |2 Harry Styles |3 Tom Aspaul |4 Harry Styles |5 Harry Styles

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

Comment

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Tick, tick, wait on it

Comment

• If the DJ Khaled collab is indeed true (most likely it is), I'm really, really praying it's gonna be R&B/Pop-leaning. Please don't disappoint me Khaled.

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                                  Please don't disappoint me Khaled.
                                  good luck there

tbh I don't have anythinga gainst collabs atm, i mean i'd prefer a solo album but better than radio silence music wise. I just hope it doesn't feature Jay as well, it would be their third project with him and probably also mean it's not pop/rnb so I'd prefer someone else easily
                                  Last edited by BeeBoy; Tue April 20, 2021, 06:33.
                                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• I just want a song where she SANGIN sanging!

See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• I just want a BOP, if it'll be catchy enough, it'll do great on streaming.
                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• She can release a string of collabs (DJ Khaled, Silk Sonic, Adele) and then come back with B7 in Q4.

I wouldn't say no to additional collabs with Drake, Kendrick, Lizzo and SZA but I'm going off of rumours
                                        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                              I just want a BOP, if it'll be catchy enough, it'll do great on streaming.
                                              Sadly it doesn’t work like that anymore - you have to have a fan base ready to stream you, radio support, support from those that curate streaming playlists and award show performances. You also need the artist to use all streaming platforms when you drop something new

I have no doubt Beyoncé has it in her to drop something major and have it become a streaming giant, but Beyoncé never puts the damn work into making it happen.

She has released six albums in the streaming era (ST: Platinum Edition, Lemonade, Everything Is Love, The Gift, The Gift Deluxe and Homecoming) and each roll out was flawed. There comes a time when you have to decide if she’s doing it deliberately, but most of these albums had new bonus songs and only 7/11 made a slash - primarily because of her digital download sales (that have now dwindled off for everyone).

Beyoncé has strong streaming figures and is currently the 52nd most streamed artist on Spotify, but her demographic is changing - are teenagers still in love with Beyoncé, or is it 20+ year olds now? It sounds trivial, but it makes a difference if you’re looking for a streaming hit - streaming is dominated by tracks rather than albums, and Bey has spent the last decade making herself an album artist.

Her next album era is going to be really interesting - I don’t doubt it will have a load of initial success, but I have no idea what sort of longevity it will have.
                                              Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

Comment

• I saw pics of that device back in 2016 but DAMN.
                                                  How incredible this would have been. A moment!
                                                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• The Lemonade era was so iconic. I miss that - the surprises, the live performances, the tour (SOLO).
                                                    Although Black Is King was really beautiful it wasn't nearly as captivating and coherent as the Lemonade movie. When I watch one video of Lemonade i immediately start to play in my mind the next song and need to watch it's video.
                                                    I wish she would release all the Live performances of the era in high quality

Comment

Working...
                                                    X