• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is she like this?
    "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Originally posted by Thombus View Post
      I kind of need an uptempo, dirrty beat, choreo'd af smash from her now. Something simple, it doesn't need to be deep or meaningful. Gimme them vocals and a tune I can blare from my car in the summer.
      This is all I've ever wanted and since she threw EOT away like trash, I knew my ho ways in the club dancing to Beyonce were over.

"What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• Originally posted by aaliyahman View Post

This is all I've ever wanted and since she threw EOT away like trash, I knew my ho ways in the club dancing to Beyonce were over.
        Honestly this is more of an issue within the R&B/Pop world these days in general. Almost everybody is doing this emo, vibey, minimalistic-vocal approach nowadays and honestly it's really boring zzz.

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post

Honestly this is more of an issue within the R&B/Pop world these days in general. Almost everybody is doing this emo, vibey, minimalistic-vocal approach nowadays and honestly it's really boring zzz.
          Never has truer tea been spilled.

Comment

• Even an Album with extended versions of old songs would be a masterpiece:

Water
            Kitty Kat
            Forward
            Intro of Mine
            Yonce
            Nile
            I been on
            Ghost
            Pink + White (with Beyonce verse)

Life tastes better with music

Comment

• Give this album a stream today ladies. Her insta time line is still ****ed up? Will she acknowledge its existence?
              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• I'll stream when she announces the release of the FWT Movie.
                kidding been streaming all day long since yesterday
                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Today would have been the perfect day for FWT to drop...5th Anniversary and on a Friday...oh well...
                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Streets were saying April 27 though which would be 5 years for the tour. What about the AM rumor? Is the film even available
                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                      Streets were saying April 27 though which would be 5 years for the tour. What about the AM rumor? Is the film even available
                      They're more clouds than streets, stop listening to baseless twitter insiders. I thought you'd learn your lesson by now
                      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• I'm not believing them I'm just saying the 5 year anniversary would be on Monday.

I don't think anything is coming. I'm just wondering why she still hasn't fixed her insta feed
                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Lets get "Lemonade" to 1 Billion on Spotify!!! I think it surpassed this mark on Pandora and maybe on Apple Music.
                          Life tastes better with music

Comment

• Ugh just release the FWT film. Don't be petty Bey.
                            "You know I got the sauce, you know I'm saucy"

Comment

• Sorry to interrupt y'all Lemonade moments but urghhh why is this song so good?

Comment

• I wonder if we’ll ever see King emote like this ever again in our lifetimes? Maybe R&R HOF?

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                                  Sorry to interrupt y'all Lemonade moments but urghhh why is this song so good?

It's the bible.
                                  "You know I got the sauce, you know I'm saucy"

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• I can't believe she didn't acknowledge the anniversary
                                      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Beyoncé doesn't acknowledge her only competition.
                                        "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
                                          I can't believe she didn't acknowledge the anniversary
                                          I dont want to see any birthday message on my Twitter feed ever again.
                                          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• https://www.instagram.com/p/COB1UraH...d=1p0u37evqhe1

SHE REMEMBERED
                                            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Glad she did next post is for the tour?
                                              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• let this be true, I wouldnt put it past her.

Comment

• Oh man fans are getting desperate for clues
                                                    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X