No announcement yet.

Beyoncé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys should just give up and enjoy life.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• The Adidas commercial aired during the Oscars, what’s going on!?
          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I've said it before, but the promo Ivy Park gets in comparison to her actual music is infuriating...
            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
              The Adidas commercial aired during the Oscars, what’s going on!?
              Probably about to announce the biggest drop yet. Mother's day is right around the corner

Comment

• Is 7/11 the most obvious TikTok hit before TikTok?
                I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                  Is 7/11 the most obvious TikTok hit before TikTok?
                  Definitely. It really would have been huge if released now.
                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• And the quarantine hit before quarantine.

Comment

• Anyways, DJ Khaled collabo confirmed by Mr. S, a very reliable insider from ATRL.

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                        Anyways, DJ Khaled collabo confirmed by Mr. S, a very reliable insider from ATRL.
                        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• ^He shared it on Beyonce's own base thread and I've yet to see 1 positive reaction about it. Can someone ask him about the genre & what the lyrics are about though.

Comment

• Not the fourth collab with his untalented ass I mean I still don't understand what he is famous for and we never get collabs original collabs with other mainstream artists. Always here for new Bey though. I just hope it sounds like Wild Thoughts because if it's not pop/R&B I might have a meltdownif it's him Bey and Jay again I think 98-out part II is coming
                            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Fans want a fun uptempo from Bey with an actual push. We can only get those through collabs so I'm excited

Especially if it's similar to Wild Thoughts/M4E and has a video too.
                              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Rumored title for Khaled's lead is "I Did It" but there's no words so far if it's the one that features Bey. Hope it's not cause I can tell by the title it's gonna be another braggy song.

Comment

Rumored title for Khaled's lead is "I Did It" but there's no words so far if it's the one that features Bey. Hope it's not cause I can tell by the title it's gonna be another braggy song.
                                  I don't think Khaled releases any other kind of song?
                                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post

I don't think Khaled releases any other kind of song?
                                    Wait you're right. "Wild Thoughts" is the only one I could think of that is the most different.

Comment

Rumored title for Khaled's lead is "I Did It" but there's no words so far if it's the one that features Bey. Hope it's not cause I can tell by the title it's gonna be another braggy song.

If you're right and Jay is on it too they better have nails for their career coffins already ordered
                                      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Mood 4 Eva is excellent though... As much as I dislike Khaled
                                        I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                        I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• It must becoming soon. Me S to my knowledge doesn't leak to far in advance. We might be getting it Friday

Comment

• Yeah I think it's either this or the next Friday. Also makes sense considering his album is 99% done. He has been filming with a lot of artists in Miami though.
                                            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Maybe it'll come next Friday alongside the video.

if it is indeed the lead single I do expect some teasing from him too.
                                              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• I hope it's more soft sexy rapping like Savage remix or wild thots..

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                                                  Mood 4 Eva is excellent though... As much as I dislike Khaled
                                                  Might be because he did not shout we da best music.
                                                  But I agree.
                                                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Khaled's IG is so hilarious. Imagine if the Bey song has this 'speech' as the whole intro with Bey harmonizing in the background and why am I here for it?

He said the album is 99.1% done now.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X