• RaFanatic
    replied
    Originally posted by hugom2c
    Lookin sexy

As usual

Leave a comment:

• jb_504
    replied
    She looks SOO good! I miss my Bey so much. Damn, that bodyguard must love his job, being able to travel longside Bey all these years

Shouldn't there be snow on the ground in Manhattan?

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    Lookin sexy

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    Originally posted by robert989
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpHBrGKZMxE&feature=feedu
    J Lo mistaken for Beyonce and yes Kerr doesnt sound like B at all when you hear her song in full but those snippets got us fooled :-?
    Yeah, they quality was terrible. You can tell by the HQ version it isn't her.

When it is, in fact, her, we won't be thinking "I Think it's her", we'll say "Of course it HER! Where's the doubt?!"

Leave a comment:

• forever9481
    replied
    Bey, spotted in Manhattan, NYC:

[img]

Leave a comment:

• forever9481
    replied
    Crazy In Love - #114 US iTunes

What caused it to go up this much??? Maybe ppl miss Bey

Leave a comment:

• robert989
    replied
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpHBrGKZ ... ture=feedu
    J Lo mistaken for Beyonce and yes Kerr doesnt sound like B at all when you hear her song in full but those snippets got us fooled :-?

Leave a comment:

• Rocksteady09
    replied
    After hearing all Rachael's songs in full,she definitely doesn't sound like Beyonce. I hear a few similar inflections but that's where it stops.Beyonce's tone is very unique to her.No one will ever sound like her.

Leave a comment:

• LittleLinda
    replied
    What are you guys bashing Rachel Kerr for? It's not her fault that you confuse her voice with Bee's even though they aren't all that similar.
    I'm still trying to figure out why anyone thought it was her.

Leave a comment:

• RaFanatic
    replied
    She definitely is

Leave a comment:

• ejayfierce
    replied
    Originally posted by robert989
    Originally posted by Lukasz2169
    Who the f*** is Rachel Kerr? She's playin with Bee fans? Damn, she should be happy I don't know who she is and where she lives...
    **Grabs Knife** im witchu.. cause she gettin on ma nerves... but then again when you listen to her songs only some parts sounds like bey.. but her voice gets annoying..

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    Beyoncé is UK Askmen.com #1 woman of the DECADE & #23 woman of 2011

With a powerhouse R&B voice and a body at the ripe limit of the contemporary female aesthetic, Beyonce appeared in our culture like a real-life Jessica Rabbit… and she’s still drawn that way. I Am… Sasha Fierce, her concept bid for even further critical cred, maintained her hit-making clout, generating eight singles and going multi-platinum everywhere. She’s been part of one of the world’s biggest girl groups, topped every chart, has a near-billionaire mogul husband, has been in the one-name club since the beginning of your living memory, and she’s still only 29. What's more, she may have just gotten a major break in her longtime bid for an Oscar when Clint Eastwood signed on to direct her in the Warner Bros. update of A Star Is Born. Not even Kanye could ruin her image now. While rumors swirl of a new album in 2011 and even a possible Destiny’s Child reunion, one thing remains: She’s Beyonce, and the rest of them ain’t.

check the full list here
    Also, Beyoncé was named "Woman of the Decade" by ranking high on the list an impressive nine times, including No. 1 in 2007.

source

Leave a comment:

• robert989
    replied
    Originally posted by Lukasz2169
    Who the f*** is Rachel Kerr? She's playin with Bee fans? Damn, she should be happy I don't know who she is and where she lives...

Leave a comment:

• Lukasz2169
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Beyonceplanet
    replied
    Originally posted by Beyonceplanet
    Originally posted by forever9481

I think that is Beyonce and sound like Tricky Stewart did the track
    Originally posted by metking12690
    Those snippets are not Beyonce lmfao that's Rachel Kerr again.All these songs are on her myspace.
    http://www.myspace.com/rachelckerr

True! it's "Karma"
    Oh Darn!!! Beyonce needs to come on with a new single

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    i don't want bee to go in electro / dance style...

i don't want for her to follow others... i want again that others follow bee...
    new type od b'day would be actually cool
    she was talking that album could be party album... to me b'day was great party celebration album...

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    Originally posted by Beyonceplanet

Those snippets are not Beyonce lmfao that's Rachel Kerr again.All these songs are on her myspace.

True! it's "Karma"

Leave a comment:

• Beyonceplanet
    replied

Leave a comment:

• robert989
    replied
    Wtf what is this B$%^# trying to do keep playing with me :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Leave a comment:

• cutiespie
    replied
    Ugh! I hope some old unreleased tracks leak to hold me over.

Leave a comment:

• ejayfierce
    replied
    Whoooo the Beydrome is kickin in. we absorb anything Beylated. i just cant take the Beyhydration no longer. and this TRICKY ****** rachel keep messing with my brain

Leave a comment:

• metking12690
    replied
    Lmfao Rachel Kerr is tricky isn't she? In some songs she sounds like Bey and especially since we have no new music we are easily tricked lol

Leave a comment:

• ejayfierce
    replied
    lmaoo quit ruining my moments ughhhh lemme go ahead and think that they are beyonce so it can get me thru this lonnng beyonce break

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied

True! it's "Karma"

Leave a comment:

• metking12690
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X