No announcement yet.

Beyoncé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It all depends on the right material and promo. Look at Savage Remix, a big hit with her name on it. Keyboard warriors don't mean anything even if Twitter makes it seem like it does. Her problem is she doesn't play the game and usually doesn't release what the GP can easily digest or in her case more often than not: easily access. GP won't open new acc at streaming platforms or just buy stuff nowadays. Normal rollout: streaming, download, radio, music video. Anything not working: flop
    Her commercial peak is over but she can easily have cute little hits and a successful SOLO ALBUM (anything else at this point will flop and is a terrible career move) I think an original collab (for example Adele) could set her on the right foot to start the new era.
    It's in her hands (so naturally I don't expect anything ) no blame should be on her label. She has Parkwood and Sony/Columbia. Even Disney, Adidas and Netflix. She could get it all but she pulls the strings.
    Last edited by BeeBoy; Wed May 5, 2021, 09:01.
    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• I just miss that thirst she once had. I understand her priorities have changed but it feels like she’s just coasting her way through her career - the products are fire, but I just wish someone would start one under her ass.

Also, she needs to remember what fun is. When was the last time she had a happy, joyous, infectious song? She’s been very serious now for a long time, with this fake ass mega rich Yoncé persona attitude crap.
      Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
        I just miss that thirst she once had. I understand her priorities have changed but it feels like she’s just coasting her way through her career - the products are fire, but I just wish someone would start one under her ass.

Also, she needs to remember what fun is. When was the last time she had a happy, joyous, infectious song? She’s been very serious now for a long time, with this fake ass mega rich Yoncé persona attitude crap.
        All of this. I also want the joy not the boasting!
        "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• Are we stuck on a timeloop?
          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
            Are we stuck on a timeloop?
            The drought is real
            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
              Are we stuck on a timeloop?
              I wish Bey was, I’d kill for a Crazy In Love, Baby Boy or Deja Vu right now.

Comment

• I mean, there's nothing else to talk about.

Anyways, y'all go vote in the R&B/Hip-Hop Countdown. Go click the banner on the homepage. #shamelesspromo

Comment

• Anyone else have fun insider info that won't materialize? Haven't seen that in a while
                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
                    Anyone else have fun insider info that won't materialize? Haven't seen that in a while
                    Nothing interesting from these insiders. The same old Netflix deal, summer album, finalizing music videos blah blah...

Comment

• She has made her best songs ever since 2013 and up to The Gift so honestly I don't feel like I need her to change anything. Old Bey for me can stay in the past, I surely am not interested in another Irreplaceable. And if anything I think an Ari collaboration would be cool.
                      I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                      I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• They don't make R&B song's like this anymore and it's bothering me. Everyone wants to be on some chill vibe shit now

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                          They don't make R&B song's like this anymore and it's bothering me. Everyone wants to be on some chill vibe shit now
                          One word - FUN!

Comment

• I love her.
                            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• He truly loved her.
                              "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

One word - FUN!
                                Should've been the name of the album tbh
                                I mean, look at the material

Comment

• First off, Tina woulda slap the vocals out of King if she told her be quiet LMAO.

Comment

• Tina serving Turner.
                                    Young Yoncé is spot on though.
                                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• So not only is B a singer, Dancer, actress, legend, icon, mother, wife & Queen. But she's also a time traveler? The fact that she heard 1 thing then went back in time and released crazy in love. Just WOW. A woman

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                                          So not only is B a singer, Dancer, actress, legend, icon, mother, wife & Queen. But she's also a time traveler? The fact that she heard 1 thing then went back in time and released crazy in love. Just WOW. A woman
                                          People only do this to Beyonce. They forget everyone in the 90s worked with the same producers. How many artists worked with Babyface in the 90s? How many people worked with Jimmy & Terry? People get on my nerves.
                                          Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post

People only do this to Beyonce. They forget everyone in the 90s worked with the same producers. How many artists worked with Babyface in the 90s? How many people worked with Jimmy & Terry? People get on my nerves.
                                            Like Beyonce had released work it out years before while the 1 thing singer was doing traditional R&B. Like I don't understand. The lie has gotten so big even Kandi said it

Comment

• The best iasf single. Argue with the wall

Comment

• @2min40 "you know every single dance, don't you?"

Comment

• Another day in the rumor mills.

Comment

• ^That sounds so... fake. If it ain't from diorleak/Mr. S then I don't believe it.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X