No announcement yet.

Beyoncé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diorleak isn't legit either. Only theallknower and Mr. S are legit.
    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
      ^That sounds so... fake. If it ain't from diorleak/Mr. S then I don't believe it.
      At this point it's "let's start anything and see what sticks"
      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• She had liked all the homecoming album on Spotify. Now she doesn't have any liked.i think something is happening

Comment

• Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• C'mon B. Give us a DC5 reunion on Verzuz against TLC

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
              Well these are not unreleased at all
              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• That's ugly
                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Yeah that's a no no. I kinda miss her Tumblr era fashion-wise.

Comment

• I'm low key hoping that she's on J. Cole's new album.

Or Kendrick's. Or Adele's. Or any album at this point. I just need new Bey.
                      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
                        I'm low key hoping that she's on J. Cole's new album.

Or Kendrick's. Or Adele's. Or any album at this point. I just need new Bey.
                        I’m just hoping she’s on her own at this point. Writing an album full of hits for someone else to sing is the kind of self sabotage I’ve grown to expect from her now. Isn’t there rumours about Black Panther 2 and Lion King 2 OSTs?

I’m hoping she has a new album out this year because I’m really hoping for a new Destiny’s Child album and tour for their 25th anniversary in 2022/2023.

Although now I think about it, I wouldn’t be surprised if:

2021 - Random collabs
                        2022 - DC album
                        2023 - DC tour
                        2024 - OTR III + The Carters II

We could legit not get a new solo album until Lemonade turns 10
                        Everyone is entitled to my opinion

Comment

• Yeah I don't want anymore features as well until we get her own lead. She's been doing too many of those these past few years.

Comment

• I don't see her releasing a new solo album before the end of the year though. She said she wanted to take a break and seems to spend the little time she does work on Ivy Park.

Her studio albums are big projects, and she'll probably want to film a visual album to go with it.

It'll be easier for her to just jump on a few collabs whilst enjoying her kids until she's ready for a new solo endeavour and getting back on the road.

I'm not saying I don't want a new studio album from her ofc. I would love another magnum opus ASAP. I'm just going by her comments on British Vogue and the dryness we've been having.
                            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• She isn't releasing a album until she can pack 40-75K people in a stadium

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                                She isn't releasing a album until she can pack 40-75K people in a stadium
                                UK stadium tour incoming?
                                Everyone is entitled to my opinion

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

UK stadium tour incoming?
                                    And Australia. Lol

Comment

• Yas Mama.

Comment

• I want B to work with her ASAP.

Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• I cannot stand these sunglasses anymore I‘ve never liked them but B is wearing them for years now
                                            weekly chart
                                            2012 year end

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                                              She isn't releasing a album until she can pack 40-75K people in a stadium
                                              Maybe they should cut an ad with this to encourage people to get vaccinated
                                              See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                              See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Y'all what is this? My first time seeing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

Maybe they should cut an ad with this to encourage people to get vaccinated
                                                  She should honestly announce them now. It would sell out instantly

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                                                    Y'all what is this? My first time seeing it.
                                                    Too funny- can't believe how competitive Kelly was

Michelle getting pissed

Comment

Working...
                                                    X