Beyoncé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a shot.
    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post

Too funny- can't believe how competitive Kelly was

Michelle getting pissed
      "Girl, '99 I have the DVD"

They for sure know each other or at least have met a few times prior to this cause there's no way that fan is THAT brave.

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
        "Girl, '99 I have the DVD"

They for sure know each other or at least have met a few times prior to this cause there's no way that fan is THAT brave.
        Yeah she was lowkey rude man.

Great find, thanks for sharing!
        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• I wonder will the RRHOF skip destiny's child and go straight to Beyonce??

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
              I wonder will the RRHOF skip destiny's child and go straight to Beyonce??
              The what?
              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post

The what?
                Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
                Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

I wonder will the RRHOF skip destiny's child and go straight to Beyonce??
                  I think DC will at least get nominated, but not necessarily confirmed. They had some big #1 hits but I don’t know that their contribution was historic or musically important. I’d imagine the Spice Girls had a bigger chance of being inducted.
                  Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
                    Ah right. Has a girl group ever been inducted?
                    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

I think DC will at least get nominated, but not necessarily confirmed. They had some big #1 hits but I don’t know that their contribution was historic or musically important. I’d imagine the Spice Girls had a bigger chance of being inducted.
                      I think the committee will just let her in based on both DC and solo since she was carrying most of the weight. I truly believe she is the front runner of any female that came out over the past 20 year's.

Comment

Ah right. Has a girl group ever been inducted?
                        THE SUPREMES R

Comment

THE SUPREMES R
                          Ah it's be amazing to see DC join them, but I agree with menime123 in that I don't know if they made enough of a historical impact besides being hugely successful.
                          Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Time for B7

Comment

Time for B7
                              Yeah I agree. It's really getting boring these days.

I'd say drop the lead at either the BBMA's or the BET Awards, and then that would be great to drop the album on her 40th birthday!

Comment

I'd say drop the lead at either the BBMA's or the BET Awards, and then that would be great to drop the album on her 40th birthday!
                                Love lemonade (Her Best) but it's been 5 years. I need a solo album now

Comment

Promo? For a Bey release?

We'll be lucky if it drops on a Friday and has a video.
                                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• I believe Lemonade will be her last proper album. And tbh, considering things she's been saying for years now, it doesn't come as a surprise. Television projects is all we´re going to get from now on (with the exception of tours/ Las Vegas residency of course).

I wonder if she will use her 40th anniversary to officialize her retirement from the the music industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by UndercovaSista View Post
                                      I believe Lemonade will be her last proper album. And tbh, considering things she's been saying for years now, it doesn't come as a surprise. Television projects is all we´re going to get from now on (with the exception of tours/ Las Vegas residency of course).

I wonder if she will use her 40th anniversary to officialize her retirement from the the music industry.
                                      And then you woke up.
                                      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Promo? For a Bey release?

We'll be lucky if it drops on a Friday and has a video.
                                        And yes and hopefully the Hive will spam Mama Tina's IG if she refuses to do some proper promo.

Comment

And yes and hopefully the Hive will spam Mama Tina's IG if she refuses to do some proper promo.
                                          Tina was just as frustated as the Hive with The Gift's promo
                                          Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Mama Tina is handling the online promo by her damn self with no pay, let's not harass her

Comment

• I love how Mama Tina kinda acts like the medium between us & Beyonce.

Comment

• not being able to sing a Beyonce song doesn't mean you can't sing. But being able to sing a Beyonce song, means you can sing sing

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• She's turning 40 this year isn't she? A celebratory album on her birthday would be cute, and it could make sense to her hide hustle as a birthday calendar.

She also loves 4 so there's that too.

It'd be weird though because she already used the birthday thing for B'day.
                                                    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X