Beyoncé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been so quiet on her front.
    I Wonder if she's really taken time off or working on something.
    No new rumors?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beyon View Post
      It's been so quiet on her front.
      I Wonder if she's really taken time off or working on something.
      No new rumors?
      Probably the Ivy Park Summer Pack.
      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Already doing 100k a day on Spotify almost a year later with no push is so surprising to me. I really wish she'd push FYWB original tho

Comment

• Y'all think yonce has a full song somewhere?

Comment

• ^Doubt it. I think her & Timbaland intended it to be just a short song.

Comment

• Okay I know I had always wanted a midtempo to be her upcoming lead but after reading aaliyahman 's opinion, I'm kinda on board with the hard-hitting, dancey, uptempo song as the lead single that doesn't sound like anything else with a highly choreographed music video.

I'm imagining songs like "Crazy in Love", "Lose My Breath" or a more melodic "Run The World". That would be a statement for sure.

Comment

• I would like a partition or drunk in love as the 1st single.. whore bops. Yes ma'am

Comment

• Not whore bops
                  Tick, tick, wait on it

Comment

• The hive talking about not wanting Rap/Hip Hop B when we got songs like Formation, Drunk in love, Savage Remix, Flawless, Partition and apeshit. What is wrong with some of y'all?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                      The hive talking about not wanting Rap/Hip Hop B when we got songs like Formation, Drunk in love, Savage Remix, Flawless, Partition and apeshit. What is wrong with some of y'all?
                      "Top Off" traumatized me.

On a more serious note, I personally think there's nothing wrong with these songs. It's just that after 4, she seems to be more focused on releasing the Hip-Hop-leaning stuff as the radio singles (including features) so I think it'd just be nice & refreshing to move on from that phase for the new era.

Comment

• Lemonade in was a mixed bag sonically, but it was her most pop sounding album since IASF and I was here for it.
                        Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• More importantly, Tina said Bey was busy working on something exciting.
                            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                              More importantly, Tina said Bey was busy working on something exciting.
                              Baby #4

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• On the Ivy Park summer collection
                                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• My daughter.
                                    Both of my daughters
                                    All three of my daughters!

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                                      My daughter.
                                      Both of my daughters
                                      All three of my daughters!

I don't really know why Twitter got so excited about that it could basically be a new Vegan diet reveal on GMA and Tina would say it's something
                                      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• I doubt she would be talking about ivy park at a music award show. While I do believe ivy park is coming. I think it's crazy not to think we aren't getting New music within a year.

Comment

• We are definitely getting new music from her this year, but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

She wouldn't miss her consecutive record of Hot 100 entries, so there will definitely be something

In a couple weeks it will be a whole year without new music from her though, so the drought is real. I hope we at least get a single or feature in the summer.
                                          Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• I hope the boxes for ivy park is gone next drop Or just sent to everyday people. Because I'm tired of people who is Rich and don't even care that much about her getting boxes over people that has spent thousands of dollars on her getting nothing.

Comment

I hope the boxes for ivy park is gone next drop Or just sent to everyday people. Because I'm tired of people who is Rich and don't even care that much about her getting boxes over people that has spent thousands of dollars on her getting nothing.
                                              They won’t - it’s free publicity doing it the way they’re doing it.

However I could see Bey assigning a one track CD to each item, complete with a brand new song. ‘Buy my collection, build your collection: collect all 12 new songs exclusively with Ivy Park’ for like a month before dropping the actual album + visual album or something

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

They won’t - it’s free publicity doing it the way they’re doing it.

However I could see Bey assigning a one track CD to each item, complete with a brand new song. ‘Buy my collection, build your collection: collect all 12 new songs exclusively with Ivy Park’ for like a month before dropping the actual album + visual album or something
                                                Pls don't give her any ideas

​​​​​​Has she ever performed Best Thing I never had on tour?

Comment

Pls don't give her any ideas

​​​​​​Has she ever performed Best Thing I never had on tour?
                                                  Thankfully no.
                                                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• She should hop on the Butter remix. Bey needs to do something fun again.
                                                    " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                                                    Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

Working...
                                                    X