Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

Thankfully no.
    That hate for that song is too much. It's no one's favorite. But it's not terrible. It's just there. I'll take it over run the world next tour tho.

​​​​​​The intro to this performance was magical. I knew she would be here a long time after it

Comment

• What's wrong with BTINH, it's a great track.
      Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
      Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• BTINH is a great track, but it has always felt like a cheap imitation of some of her earlier work.
          Everyone is entitled to my opinion

Comment

• ^I agree. It's very "Broken-Hearted Girl" for me sonically. Plus that song just doesn't scream 'Beyonce'.

Originally posted by InFamous View Post
            She should hop on the Butter remix.
            No thanks. I have a couple of names in K-Pop which I'd love for Bey to collaborate with. BTS is not one of them.

Also the last thing we need is another feature (unless it's Silk Sonic or Adele or Kendrick).

Comment

• Lizzo's lead single is coming soon and apparently features a big artist. Wouldn't mind her jumping on that too.

Also BTS is huge and I wouldn't mind a Bey collab with them to be honest
              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• I would skip both Lizzo and BTS, especially BTS.
                I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
                  Lizzo's lead single is coming soon and apparently features a big artist. Wouldn't mind her jumping on that too.

Also BTS is huge and I wouldn't mind a Bey collab with them to be honest
                  I really don’t see Lizzo being that big again, as much as I like her.
                  Hell no to BTS.
                  "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• The way things are going, Blu Ivy has chance to drop her 1st single before B7 is incoming.

Comment

• Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Is it 2010? Did she just speak about making music so openly and calmly? Someone check her temperature

Comment

• It's about time we hear something from the Beyonce herself.

Although I don't think it's a surprise she's been working on new music. She works all the time even when she's on breaks. The question is, when will it come out & is she gonna sabotage her success again?

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                            It's about time we hear something from the Beyonce herself.

Although I don't think it's a surprise she's been working on new music. She works all the time even when she's on breaks. The question is, when will it come out & is she gonna sabotage her success again?
                            I think it's definitely coming out. For her and her mom to acknowledge the project within a week I think it just might be almost finished.

Twitter remain undefeated. The video

Comment

Oh God. Her laugh is heaven. I miss her..
                              Diva!!!

Comment

• It is exciting hearing her say she's working on music. I agree with Aaronsmithjune1 , for her and Tina to address it it means that she's in full swing. I just hope it's a solo studio album

There's a part 2 of that call shared on Michelle's IG but it's about the book, for those interested.
                                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• I want her to have an actual era with BOPS & successful singles so bad. Like just do it girl... you’re Beyoncé. Then you can go back to the mess you been doing.

Comment

• Let’s hope what she’s cooking is almost ready to be dished up and served, complete with side orders and garnish

Comment

• Well she's still recording it and still has to film a whole visual album for it, so maybe Q4.
                                      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• She'll probably perform at made in America on her birthday and drop the album the same day followed by tour dates. I read she's planning on touring South America and Asia too. She could launch the tour in December in Australia.

Comment

Well she's still recording it and still has to film a whole visual album for it, so maybe Q4.
                                          Well rumor has it she has already been shooting...
                                          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

Well rumor has it she has already been shooting...
                                            Really? I only read about that one time where she was rumoured to be filming something for a basketball game.

Hopefully we'll get a summer album then.
                                            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Instead of her performing solo at Made in America. How would y'all feel about a DC5 set?

Comment

• Wasn’t there talk of a ‘The Gift’ stadium tour? I wonder if she still wants to do that, and will just give us a Mrs Carter/ST era?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                                                  She'll probably perform at made in America on her birthday and drop the album the same day followed by tour dates. I read she's planning on touring South America and Asia too. She could launch the tour in December in Australia.
                                                  Wow, so she's finally going to vist abi.

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                                    Wasn’t there talk of a ‘The Gift’ stadium tour? I wonder if she still wants to do that, and will just give us a Mrs Carter/ST era?
                                                    I love The Gift but I really don't want a DOA era to last three years. If they actually promoted the album at all then maybe I might feel differently, but I think the moment has passed.
                                                    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X