Beyoncé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
    I want her to have an actual era with BOPS & successful singles so bad. Like just do it girl... you’re Beyoncé. Then you can go back to the mess you been doing.
    I feel you on this one.
    Diva!!!

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugen View Post

Wow, so she's finally going to vist abi.
        I'll believe when I see it.

She actually did a concert back in 2007 but my broke middle school ass didn't have any money. Back then, the lowest price of her tickets was just slightly under our monthly minimum wage while the most expensive (front row) tickets were 3x our monthly minimum wage.

I remember the media reported basically the concert was filled with mostly rich people, celebrities & government people who don't actually know her music that well. The real fans were stuck at the back cause most of them could only afford the cheapest ones.

We've really come so far as a country these past few years now that I think about it. Now her front row ticket price would be around the same as our monthly minimum wage. Still a long way to go, but it's already an improvement.

Comment

• While we wait with bated breath on new music, will the BeyHive lend their support to Mrs. Carter at this special countdown? She may run the world, but will she run the new millennium, as per the UKMIX voting contingent?

Akini's Tribute to Kanye West: [110-101]
          Akini's Top 100 Songs of 2021: [#1]
          Akini's Top 25 Albums of 2021: [#1]
          Akini's Top 25 Artists of 2021: [#1]
          Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Easy on Me [9 weeks]
          AlbumClash 2.0: [The Weeknd vs. FKA twigs]

By now Julia was ready to get up and turn the walk-in closet into a walk-out closet.

Comment

• My lil brother done discovered already and is stanning

Comment

• I was listening to my 90s playlist and I think Hold Up and Shoop by Salt-N-Peppa would work well in a mash up.
              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I was just thinking the other day while compiling the R&B/Hip-Hop Countdown. Beyonce's version of The Rarities would be nice while we wait for B7. A compilation of her unreleased/leaked songs from the 2010's; "Standing On The Sun", "Grown Woman", "Wake Up", etc.

Comment

• They really do look like each other. A quick glimpse on my Insta and I really thought that was Bey.
                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Oh I don’t think so - Beyoncé doesn’t have her eyes.
                    Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Since she had the focus on Africa and African culture during the 'Lemonade' and especially the 'The Gift' era, do you think she'll tour Africa? It's rare for international artists to tour in Africa, but she did a concert in Ethiopia back in 2007.
                      Pro: freedom of speech
                      Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• Comment

• So do you know whats Verzuz is?
                          and is there an episode with Beyonce today?
                          Life tastes better with music

Comment

• Another xo incoming

Comment

• Originally posted by DC34ever View Post
                              So do you know whats Verzuz is?
                              and is there an episode with Beyonce today?
                              2 R&B/Hip-Hop artists 'competing' against each other by playing their respective discography via Instagram live just for fun. Today I believe was Timbaland vs. Swizz Beatz and apparently both of them played lots of Beyonce songs that they produced.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                                Another Halo / Bleeding Love / Apologize / Battlefield incoming
                                Fixed.

Comment

• Not Ryan Tedder. He mostly keeps the good things for himself and gives leftovers to others, except for few exceptions.

By the way who wrote her Spotify bio? Some chart stan?
                                  I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                  I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                                    Fixed.
                                    Now why you asking for basic? Lol

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post

Now why you asking for basic? Lol
                                        Said the "XO" stan. But really, I get what they're trying to achieve with "XO" - the stadium-ready feels, the anthemic lyrics, catchy hooks, carefree music video but it just... doesn't exactly get there yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post

Said the "XO" stan. But really, I get what they're trying to achieve with "XO" - the stadium-ready feels, the anthemic lyrics, catchy hooks, carefree music video but it just... doesn't exactly get there yet.
                                          XO falls in the BTINH category. Okay but formulaic and try hard.
                                          I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                          I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• XO is far far better than BTINH in my opinion. Beyond the lyrics, the fact that she recorded it whilst sick, adds to its feeling of discomfort and sadness, despite the apparent cheerful tone of the song. It's one of Beyoncé's best, certainly. It belongs to the same category as a Robyn' s "Dancing on my Own", it's that kind of achievement in my mind.
                                            "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo View Post
                                              XO is far far better than BTINH in my opinion. Beyond the lyrics, the fact that she recorded it whilst sick, adds to its feeling of discomfort and sadness, despite the apparent cheerful tone of the song. It's one of Beyoncé's best, certainly. It belongs to the same category as a Robyn' s "Dancing on my Own", it's that kind of achievement in my mind.
                                              I love it for that reason too!!
                                              "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• Slaying with her natural hair. She looks refreshed and ready to slay.

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• SHE LOOKS AMAZING! Honestly this is the best she's ever looked in a while! Wow!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X