No announcement yet.

Beyoncé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The way all them black folks sat on there and agreed with the nonsense. This why I wish she never put her career on the line for a bunch of unappreciated jealous group of people. The black community is always the 1st in line to try and drag her and her children for no reason. I'm sick of it. Bey let our people drown is their own struggle, jealousy and so on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beyon View Post
      It's been more than a year since the last new Beyonce song
      A year and a half since the last live performance on tv (4.5 years if you don't count Kobe's tribute) 2.5 years since the last show on tour
      5 years since the last solo album

Is it the first time she hasn't released anything for a year since she started? I think 2012 was without any release but she performed live.
      i know I'm being petty since she gave us a lot but i miss her
      Black Is King came out late July, so it's technically been less than a year. With all her Ivy Park drops included it's been even shorter of a break for her.

But I obviously feel you, it's been way too long. At least we know she's working on music.
      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Lol there's another Ivy Park drop coming.

Last edited by Ska8er; Wed June 23, 2021, 17:02.
        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• A 39-year-old did that.
            "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• The Mrs Carter show freakum dress performance is unmatched. Imagine that on the formation tour stage

Comment

• Potentially off-topic but this is a Netflix film produced by Jay-Z that's going to get an award circuit push. I could see her being on the soundtrack.
                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post

Potentially off-topic but this is a Netflix film produced by Jay-Z that's going to get an award circuit push. I could see her being on the soundtrack.
                    Show looks great. I prefer her comeback be solo though. I think that's the plan anyway. We haven't gotten music since black parade. Not a ft in sight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post

Show looks great. I prefer her comeback be solo though. I think that's the plan anyway. We haven't gotten music since black parade. Not a ft in sight.
                      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• King stanning GOAT, we love to see it.
                            Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Did Queen really just beat Michael as the most awarded artist in history?
                              Tick, tick, wait on it

Comment

• Originally posted by lmcm1990 View Post
                                Did Queen really just beat Michael as the most awarded artist in history?
                                No disrespect but I find this to be such a weird claim by the Hive. A lot of these awards weren't even around when legends like Michael, Mariah and Whitney were active/at their peak.
                                Last edited by Ska8er; Fri June 25, 2021, 21:00.
                                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

No disrespect but I find this to be such a weird claim by the Hive. A lot of these awards weren't even around when legends like Michael, Mariah and Whitney were active/at their peak.
                                  Sure, but this doesn't make the awards less official or less valid.

What about awards that were a thing back in the day and aren't anymore?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo View Post

Sure, but this doesn't make the awards less official or less valid.

What about awards that were a thing back in the day and aren't anymore?
                                    Touché. I don't know, it doesn't feel like a credible fact to me. It's something spread by the fanbase and based off Wikipedia pages. It's awesome that she's the most awarded in specific shows, and I mention that too, but overall? Not sure.

I just feel like the fans are trying to make up for the lack of chart hits and certifications by boasting about that...
                                    Last edited by Ska8er; Sat June 26, 2021, 09:28.
                                    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• By the way, the #FLEXPARK drop is a tease for a bigger collection in the fall.
                                      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• That fall drop better be timed with an album release....
                                        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• I Know this might be impossible to find but she did a run at 1:22, and now my mind is racing because I was obsessed with it in another song or performance but I can't remember. Do you guys have any idea what performance or song I'm thinking of?

Comment

• Now why my mother send me this talking about I'm a fan of a demon

What is wrong with people?

Comment

• Yasss we stan the whole devil.

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Touché. I don't know, it doesn't feel like a credible fact to me. It's something spread by the fanbase and based off Wikipedia pages. It's awesome that she's the most awarded in specific shows, and I mention that too, but overall? Not sure.
                                                  I agree though, these days we be having awards like iHeart Radio: Best TikTok song or Most Dedicated Fanbase or whatever, the reason why I just don't take these awards seriously anymore nowadays. It's still a huge accomplishment for Bey though!

Aaronsmithjune1 This demon/illuminati rumor has started since 2008 and her career has always been thriving since then. They belong to only a small group of people on the internet who also believe the earth is flat. Just don't take them seriously. They probably never even listen to her in the first place either.

Oh and also, moms & dads who are new to technology are the easy victims for these things. Mine included. But they were never a part of her audience anyway, so....

Comment

• Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X