Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need music

Comment

• She was at a 4th July party in The Hamptons last night with a lot of other celebs (including some TikTokers).

Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• It takes a hell of a lot for Beyoncé to get to her performance level so the more I see her chilling out, drinking an partying, the less I feel she's 'about to drop' something.
        Especially as songs can become viral and need visuals very quickly. I hope I'm wrong. If she releases something though, it better be a proper campaign and not farting out songs with some visuals but no interviews or marketing.
        "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• Originally posted by aaliyahman View Post
          It takes a hell of a lot for Beyoncé to get to her performance level so the more I see her chilling out, drinking an partying, the less I feel she's 'about to drop' something.
          Especially as songs can become viral and need visuals very quickly. I hope I'm wrong. If she releases something though, it better be a proper campaign and not farting out songs with some visuals but no interviews or marketing.
          Considering that's exactly what she's been doing for... what, now, eight years?... I don't think it'll happen. Ever again.

Although I recently had the thought: A surprise release would no longer be surprising with her... so what if she tries to shock the world by doing an entire old-fashioned release campaign, with spaced out single releases, interviews, etc. etc. - now THAT would be a surprise!

Nah, won't happen. Sadly.

Comment

• I think there are many ways to still use the surprise factor.
            a surprise live show on YouTube, live on Instagram or TikTok, surprise special on Netflix.
            It just needs to be very calculated, maybe plant some clues before or advertise it massively once it's out, like itunes did with self titled.

But old fashioned release might work as well.

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I came here to post that.

I can't.
                "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

She should've used the pink color of self titled

Comment

• I keep forgetting how big of a platform she has with Instagram and how under used it is.

Comment

• I'd be surprised if she doesn't release anything by September, even if it's a feature. It'd be the first year of her not submitting anything for the Grammys.
                      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Comment

5+2

B7 is coming. Clear your schedule.

Comment

• Fashion icon
                              Last edited by Hugo; Fri July 9, 2021, 00:41.

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Update: According to Poshmark, since yesterday, when Beyoncé was spotted with a Telfar bag in hand, the resale platform saw an 8.8x increase in order volume of the popular handbag. Specifically, there was a 20.9x spike in orders from the brand in the latter half of the day, compared to the morning.
                                  https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ref...tter-reactions

Comment

• Impact.
                                    "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• It's crazy seeing people compare B to people like Dua, Ariana and Billie. Her longevity is insane.

i wonder if this is a hint of the collab

Last edited by Aaronsmithjune1; Sat July 10, 2021, 23:29.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
                                        I'd be surprised if she doesn't release anything by September, even if it's a feature. It'd be the first year of her not submitting anything for the Grammys.
                                        She usually slims down whenever she's about to start a new era so I really don't think we're getting an album anytime soon. Unless she's dieting like crazy the next few weeks (which I hope she's not cause it seems unhealthy).

I'm just ready when she's ready. In the meantime, let's just play "Bills Bills Bills" while its getting a new life on social media.

Comment

• Simple yet beautiful vocal performance

Comment

Is that Kelly Rowland on the main track?

Comment

Comment

• The giraffe

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• They really just went on tour in 2018 to pay the Bel air and Hampton home off. I truly believe it and it's so funny to me for some reason

Comment

Working...
                                                    X