Beyoncé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
    Tv performance seems to be a waste of time and preparation. So I hope they really just focus on playlist placements next era. But I still want a vma performance. They really do give her the creative freedom and time.

She could do a performance/show via one of the streameries. That way it is global access immediately for everyone.
    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• I keep forgetting she paints. Her art as an album cover might be cool one day (if she's actually good )
        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
          I keep forgetting she paints. Her art as an album cover might be cool one day (if she's actually good )
          I use to have one of her paintings saved somewhere, let me dig.
          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

She needs to look beyond the US next time. I’m really surprised she doesn’t do what Madonna used to do, and do a 30 - 45 minute free gig (a few new songs and a hit or two to end) during album launch week that is broadcast/streamed live.

Creatively, it seems like such a Beyoncé move I’m surprised she doesn’t do it - then at least it would be promotion on her own terms.
            Don't y'all got a talent show that gets like 200m views? She could do that

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

She could do a performance/show via one of the streameries. That way it is global access immediately for everyone.
              Going straight to bet plus

Comment

• For some reason when I just logged into Spotify it decided to give me the lowdown on my Beyoncé streaming

So apparently I’ve streamed Bey 112 hours (which I don’t think is a lot) but supposedly it means I’m a ‘certified super fan’ and in her top 2% of listeners. Who knew?

My top three songs:

1. Crazy in Love - Remix (I did love 50 Shades...)
                2. Get Me Bodied - Extended Remix
                3. Beautiful Liar
                Everyone is entitled to my opinion

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                  For some reason when I just logged into Spotify it decided to give me the lowdown on my Beyoncé streaming

So apparently I’ve streamed Bey 112 hours (which I don’t think is a lot) but supposedly it means I’m a ‘certified super fan’ and in her top 2% of listeners. Who knew?

My top three songs:

1. Crazy in Love - Remix (I did love 50 Shades...)
                  2. Get Me Bodied - Extended Remix
                  3. Beautiful Liar
                  Something isn't right. It's no way crazy in love is my most played song. Destiny's child also should've been in my top 3.

Comment

• I like these

Comment

Something isn't right. It's no way crazy in love is my most played song. Destiny's child also should've been in my top 3.
                      Yeah their counter is definitely off.

Mine are:
                      1. Crazy in Love
                      2. Nile
                      3. Already

There's no way "Crazy" is #1. I'm team "Deja Vu" all the way.

Comment

• There's another website that counts your top Spotify songs, statsforspotify.com and according to them, my top B songs are:

1. Brown Skin Girl
                        2. Nile
                        3. Formation - Homecoming Live

I really don't trust either one of these two. They're scams.

Also, Summer Walker's "Come Thru" being my #1 top song of all time yet she's only my 50th most played artists behind T-Pain & H.E.R. whom I barely listen to aside from the Jhene song just doesn't add up.

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post

Yeah their counter is definitely off.

Mine are:
                          1. Crazy in Love
                          2. Nile
                          3. Already

There's no way "Crazy" is #1. I'm team "Deja Vu" all the way.
                          Like maybe if it was crazy in love homecoming version I might've said yes ma'am. Then Ariana was on the list when I know I listened to cater 2 u alone more than every Ari song combined

Comment

• Comment

• If I'm staying up and sis isn't on the silk sonic song I'm unstanning for a total of 6 months

Comment

If I'm staying up and sis isn't on the silk sonic song I'm unstanning for a total of 6 months
                                I really don't think they're releasing new music. Cause if they are, it should've been out in several countries by now. I'm guessing a performance.

Comment

• BTW, was there an Ivy Park release?
                                  and she didnt do a photoshoot for the campaign?
                                  Maybe she's busy doing something else
                                  Last edited by Beyon; Fri July 30, 2021, 06:07.

Comment

I really don't think they're releasing new music. Cause if they are, it should've been out in several countries by now. I'm guessing a performance.
                                    Nevermind, it is a song. Doesn't have Bey on it and not the type of song I would want B to be on though so I'm good.

Comment

• She just dropped an Ivy Park collection and Aaronsmithjune1 showed that there's another one coming. That seems to be her only focus.
                                      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Beyon View Post
                                        BTW, was there an Ivy Park release?
                                        and she didnt do a photoshoot for the campaign?
                                        Maybe she's busy doing something else
                                        Probably testing the waters to even see if she needs to promote it at this point.
                                        Everyone is entitled to my opinion

Comment

• Not sure how I feel about haunted not making the list when it's her best video

Comment

Nevermind, it is a song. Doesn't have Bey on it and not the type of song I would want B to be on though so I'm good.

I kinda feel like the track won't live up to peoples expectations and they'll release something fast

Comment

• Edited.
                                              "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

Not sure how I feel about haunted not making the list when it's her best video

Honestly, they could put everything from Beyoncé, Lemonade and Black is King in the top 10.
                                                "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Love these rehearsals videos.
                                                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Now why when I play from her most popular on Spotify I never get this order. Single ladies could've been in her top 5

Comment

Working...
                                                    X