Beyoncé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
    Now why when I play from her most popular on Spotify I never get this order. Single ladies could've been in her top 5
    Spotify has their own algorithm to arrange an artist's top songs. Not sure how it works but it's not just based on the daily streams. Could be from label's intervention as well.

Comment

• So Halo will hit a billion Spotify streams in less than a week? I’m here for it
      Words are useless, especially sentences.
      they don’t stand for anything.
      How could they explain how I feel?

Comment

• Beyoncé is uploading videos from Back is King on her Youtube channel.

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
          Beyoncé is uploading videos from Back is King on her Youtube channel.

About time. The second best video of BIK even though I'm not the biggest fan of the song.

Now we need the best music video of BIK to be uploaded a.k.a. "Water".

Comment

• I'd love her to upload the videos for Water and My Power

Comment

• Yes, I LOVE Mood 4 Eva so much. Still think it should have been a worldwide hit.

M4E, Brown Skin Girl, Water, My Power. The Gift deserved so much more
              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• I jumped when I got the YouTube notification but yeah I think this is a sign that music isn't coming anytime soon

off topic but I want her to upload a version of lemonade with the poems.

Comment

• Omg videography!!!!
                  "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo View Post
                    Omg videography!!!!
                    This. Nobody is seeing her in the video department .People won't admit it until she's gone.

Comment

• Comment

Beyoncé is uploading videos from Back is King on her Youtube channel.

Amazing. Now if she coud just delete XO from all streaming services that would be wonderful !
                        Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                        Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• I think I cracked the case. She uploaded M4E because she's letting us know that she's loving her current lifestyle (no music and touring) and that maybe we will hear her sing on the( OTHERSIDE) when she's past away and she's the lead vocalist in heaven
                          Last edited by Aaronsmithjune1; Sat July 31, 2021, 21:27.

Comment

• There's new merch for the BIK anniversary on her website. No CD/vinyl but more clothes...yay....
                            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

I think I cracked the case. She uploaded M4E because she's letting us know that she's loving her current lifestyle (no music and touring) and that maybe we will hear her sing on the( OTHERSIDE) when she's past away and she's the lead vocalist in heaven
                              Or because she wants more coins ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Beyon View Post

Or because she wants more coins ;)

Officially her longest era

Comment

Officially her longest era
                                  And The Gift : Black is King World Tour is coming next summer.
                                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• So Disney+ must have had exclusivity for 12 months. I guess a physical release might be coming... on her bday?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beyon View Post
                                      I'd love her to upload the videos for Water and My Power
                                      My faves too
                                      Ooooh please, I want this physical release so bad!!!!
                                      Last edited by DC34ever; Sat July 31, 2021, 23:45.
                                      Life tastes better with music

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
                                        Yes, I LOVE Mood 4 Eva so much. Still think it should have been a worldwide hit.

M4E, Brown Skin Girl, Water, My Power. The Gift deserved so much more
                                        Agree with all of it. M4E is really really good. DJ Khaled's best song ever.
                                        I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                        I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

And The Gift : Black is King World Tour is coming next summer.
                                          This can actually happen and it's upsetting me and my homegirls

Would be nice if she let's Netflix have it. I know it was Disney related but I think it would've been 2× as big there

Comment

This can actually happen and it's upsetting me and my homegirls

Would be nice if she let's Netflix have it. I know it was Disney related but I think it would've been 2× as big there
                                            There's no way that would happen. The Gift is still tied to The Lion King so if it does happen it'll be on Disney+.

But I don't see her touring the album three years after release anyway. If anything she would have done a streaming show this/last year like Dua Lipa and Billie Eilish. The logistics of all the artists being in the show would have been easier too.
                                            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• What is she talking about? I get the other part but I think it received a good amount of promo considering the pandemic we were in also how much was b herself doing for promo? I love my girl to death but let's not act like she's been pushing her art to it's full potential

Comment

• I honestly don’t think Ms Tina says anything about Bey’s career without approval - so if this is really what Beyoncé thinks about BIK and Disney’s treatment of it, I’m confused.

BIK was seen by millions. It didn’t need any additional promotion as it found an audience. As for awards, BIK is not a great movie. It’s a 90 minute music video with next to no narrative (despite claims to the contrary). It looks nice, the soundtrack is great, but it’s more arthouse than cinema.

I think it’s really disappointing to see the race and sex card played when BIK was actually a success - both critics and fans praised it. But it isn’t winning any awards because mis-en-scene and iconography do not distract from the fact BIK isn’t a great movie.

I honestly don’t know what awards she thinks it should be winning. She’s having a laugh if she thinks it should be submitted for the Oscars or Golden Globes.

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                                  I honestly don’t think Ms Tina says anything about Bey’s career without approval - so if this is really what Beyoncé thinks about BIK and Disney’s treatment of it, I’m confused.

BIK was seen by millions. It didn’t need any additional promotion as it found an audience. As for awards, BIK is not a great movie. It’s a 90 minute music video with next to no narrative (despite claims to the contrary). It looks nice, the soundtrack is great, but it’s more arthouse than cinema.

I think it’s really disappointing to see the race and sex card played when BIK was actually a success - both critics and fans praised it. But it isn’t winning any awards because mis-en-scene and iconography do not distract from the fact BIK isn’t a great movie.

I honestly don’t know what awards she thinks it should be winning. She’s having a laugh if she thinks it should be submitted for the Oscars or Golden Globes.
                                                  I don't know how bey feels about it but if she's upset about some awards then it will take away all the sincerity of the project and make it looks as she was using a whole continent and a messy time in America as a personal gain. So I hope Tina clears this up. Bey is normally silent on things so I think Tina should just not acknowledge things also. But I get it. That's still her baby and she wants to protect her.

Comment

• I think the post was fake. But still I wish Tina just ignores the haters

Comment

Working...
                                                    X