No announcement yet.

Beyoncé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But with her confirmation of new music coming i don't see The Gift taking a big chunk of the tour.
    Brown Skin Girl, Already and maybe Spirit/Black Parade. Though I'd love to hear water transitioning to baby boy or mi Gente.

Comment

• I would love for her to include some The Gift songs on her setlist next tour.
      Find Your Way Back, Bigger, Already and Water for example. Brown Skin Girl could be perfect for an interlude.
      "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• They really nailed this shoot and I am living for this cowgirl look.
        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Ed Sheeran's first date with his now wife was with King and Jay Z.
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

They really nailed this shoot and I am living for this cowgirl look.
              Oh wow a slay

Moo could nevah Goldmoney
              DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
              98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Oh wow a slay

Moo could nevah Goldmoney
                Messy

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Well damn.
                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

How is this account still a thing? They're the ones that have been teasing B releases all year. They're not reliable at all
                      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Last edited by KEY9481; Mon August 16, 2021, 20:21.

Comment

Was this deleted? What did it say?

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleLinda View Post
                            Was this deleted? What did it say?
                            https://twitter.com/tidal/status/142...301272584?s=21

Now they need to fix the album page because it looks a MESS with 5 different versions for each album. And add I Am…Yours.

Comment

• Daily reminder that this song will forever be the Bible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh View Post

Daily reminder that this song will forever be the Bible.
                                Memories of that morning when I lost it when the bass started at Coachella.

Comment

It was check on it for me. I seriously never thought it would be sung again

Comment

• The fact that I can wake up to a new album anyday

Comment

• The fragrance was a commercial success, breaking a Macy’s sales record with $75,000 in sales in one day and by 2004, following the launch of Rise and Pulse, Beyoncé’s perfumes generated $400 million in retail sales.
                                      https://www.complex.com/style/best-c...ay-z-fragrance

Too much of a success, let's STOP.

Comment

That bassline is just iconic. When I went to the OTRII Tour and I felt that bassline pulsing through my body, that was a magical moment.
                                        The song went by so fast though, but I was living my best life. It felt surreal hearing that song live because I never thought she would perform it again.

Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post

It was check on it for me. I seriously never thought it would be sung again
                                        I would love for Bey to include it one a future tour setlist. I mean we've had Diva, Baby Boy and Naughty Girl for so many tours. Surely one of them can make room for the iconic Check on It.

I would secretly kill to attend a B'DAY centered show.
                                        Last edited by Noahh; Tue August 17, 2021, 12:39.

Comment

https://www.complex.com/style/best-c...ay-z-fragrance

Too much of a success, let's STOP.
                                          I honestly loved all her fragrances, minus two or three. And yes, I‘ve tried them all, even the limited ones.
                                          There‘s so many of them they’re basically the only perfumes I‘ve used in the last couple of years (even though availability in Germany is quite poor).

I‘m bummed that she‘s no longer doing them.

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleLinda View Post
                                            I honestly loved all her fragrances, minus two or three. And yes, I‘ve tried them all, even the limited ones.
                                            There‘s so many of them they’re basically the only perfumes I‘ve used in the last couple of years (even though availability in Germany is quite poor).

I‘m bummed that she‘s no longer doing them.
                                            Heat is one of my ultimate fav. It smells good, fresh and lasts for so long.
                                            I think they're still available on Amazon, might order a bottle or two.

Comment

• This looks SO good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh View Post

That bassline is just iconic. When I went to the OTRII Tour and I felt that bassline pulsing through my body, that was a magical moment.
                                                The song went by so fast though, but I was living my best life. It felt surreal hearing that song live because I never thought she would perform it again.

I would love for Bey to include it one a future tour setlist. I mean we've had Diva, Baby Boy and Naughty Girl for so many tours. Surely one of them can make room for the iconic Check on It.

I would secretly kill to attend a B'DAY centered show.
                                                The whole setlist needs a shake up. XO for the opening and jealous for closing

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post

The whole setlist needs a shake up. XO for the opening and jealous for closing
                                                  If you want a mass walkout before the second song sure.
                                                  Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                                  Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

If you want a mass walkout before the second song sure.
                                                    I happen to like XO (so shush! ), but I will agree that it’s definitely NOT an opening number. Would be perfect for closing, if anything.
                                                    And Jealous doesn’t belong anywhere near the start or the end… that’s something for the middle.

While we are asking for set list shakeups, though: Can we get a live performance of Start Over? At least one? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X