• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How are y'all liking B7?
    "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Happy birthday Queen of everything
          she's getting so much love all over the internet

Comment

• I'm so proud of her. 24 years in the game and she's still on top. Can't wait to see what's next.
            Tick, tick, wait on it

Comment

• A whole Goddess!!!
              Diva!!!

Comment

• I can't believe the Bible was released 15 years ago yesterday.

I hope Bey had a wonderful 40th B'day.
                "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• The album that turned me from a casual listener to a stan. I mean bop after bop and vocals after vocals
                  Tick, tick, wait on it

Comment

• B'Day sucha monumental album

Comment

• She was a child and she delivered THAT album.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo View Post
                        How are y'all liking B7?

Currently streaming it…in my mind. Played the FWT earlier too.
                        Last edited by KEY9481; Sun September 5, 2021, 09:53.
                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo View Post
                          How are y'all liking B7?
                          Pretty sure most of us loved it before it was recorded, never mind released.
                          Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• I'm horrible for saying this but I don't know why I feel like Bey set on Chris Martin's face.
                            Diva!!!

Comment

• Look at us trying to predict what she's going to do and when and getting it all wrong.
                              IF she doesn't release something this month it will be the first year she's not nominated to any grammy?

Comment

• Look at us trying to predict what she's going to do and when and getting it all wrong.
                                IF she doesn't release something this month it will be the first year she's not nominated to any grammy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beyon View Post
                                  Look at us trying to predict what she's going to do and when and getting it all wrong.
                                  She hasn't been nominated a couple times, but it'd be the first she won't submit.

I'm not sure if the newly uploaded videos from The Gift would be eligible. She might submit Mood 4 Eva for Best Music Video.
                                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post
                                      I'm horrible for saying this but I don't know why I feel like Bey set on Chris Martin's face.
                                      Delete this in the name of Jesus
                                      Tick, tick, wait on it

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

Pretty sure most of us loved it before it was recorded, never mind released.
                                        You know it

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post
                                          I'm horrible for saying this but I don't know why I feel like Bey set on Chris Martin's face.
                                          ​​​​

Comment

• I'm surprised we didn't even get the basic birthday merch drop. We've had it the past two years.
                                            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
                                              I'm surprised we didn't even get the basic birthday merch drop. We've had it the past two years.
                                              Saved for end of the month?

Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• She probably doesn't want us pennyless for whatever comes next
                                                Tick, tick, wait on it

Comment

• The more EP to expand was such a mess, when she had this laying around, I still wish the Seltitled More EP was more like

01. Grown Woman
                                                  02. Standing On The Sun
                                                  03. 7/11
                                                  04. Ring Off
                                                  05. Donk
                                                  06. ***Flawless (feat. Nicki Minaj)
                                                  07. Drunk In Love (feat. Kanye & JAY Z)
                                                  08. Blow (with the unreleased part)

Comment

• Is that really Donk though? I thought it was an uptempo featuring Nicki?
                                                    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X