• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

Comment

• I love her in a ponytail. She looks so fresh and young.
        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• King really does not give a f about us and I love it.
          "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo View Post
            King really does not give a f about us and I love it.
            As she shouldn't!

I'll be ok with a song or two this year. Only 3 months left for the year (yikes).

Comment

Comment

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I'm really not expecting anything until April- June next year. I just don't see her releasing until she can full out tour...

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                      I'm really not expecting anything until April- June next year. I just don't see her releasing until she can full out tour...
                      People are already touring. Harry Styles is in the middle of a big US arena tour - he played MSG twice last week.
                      Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Idk why, but this should be an album cover.

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

People are already touring. Harry Styles is in the middle of a big US arena tour - he played MSG twice last week.
                            What about europe? Are stadium shows open?

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post

What about europe? Are stadium shows open?
                                Don’t go changing the goal post. Stadiums are open, yes.
                                Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• The other day i had posted a similar video with Linoy Ashram in her clubs routine. Now, we have her performance at The Olympics in Tokyo. She dances to a mash up of "Crazy in Love", "Girls (Run the World)" and Ciara's "Level Up".She eventually won the gold medal in rhythic gymnastics and made history because Russian athletes dominated this sport for 25 years.

I remember watching this performance with mother live back in August and i was: WOW! This girl is amazing! She's definetely gonna be the winner! And my mother goes: she's spectacular! She has so much energy!

Enough said. Rejoice!
                                  Last edited by GreekGeek; Wed October 13, 2021, 09:35.
                                  And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

Don’t go changing the goal post. Stadiums are open, yes.
                                    What am I changing?

Comment

• Remember when she said Beyoncé, the legend, was not an icon?

Comment

Comment

• The twins are looking so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo View Post
                                            Remember when she said Beyoncé, the legend, was not an icon?
                                            …and people wrongfully took that as hate? Yes, I remember. Stans are too hung up on stupid labels. You don’t have to consider someone an icon or a legend to think they will go far and to want to work with them. Just saying.

Comment

• Be alive better be epic because I am ready to be alive
                                              Forever Young

Comment

• I can't wait to listen to Be Alive tomorrow
                                                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
                                                  I can't wait to listen to Be Alive tomorrow
                                                  Make sure you dm me details on how it sounds

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
                                                    I can't wait to listen to Be Alive tomorrow
                                                    how!
                                                    Forever Young

Comment

Working...
                                                    X