Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Loveguru View Post

how!
    I'm going to watch King Richard tomorrow, as part of the London Film Festival.

I won't be able to record it but i'll let you all know what I think!
    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Just because.
      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

Comment

• What if she doesn't release it? can it still win awards if not up for sell? I'm scared

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Why her and Adele wanna release now? I need a 6 month gap between both of them and Rihanna.

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                  Watch it be Ivy Park again
                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• She could be on Bruno's album
                        Forever Young

Comment

• Watch her release a random track that won't be found in any of her future albums
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• There's nothing coming and Be Alive will sound like Dreaming.
                            "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo View Post
                              There's nothing coming and Be Alive will sound like Dreaming.
                              I wouldn’t even be surprised if that were true.

I fear the tremendous hype around Be Alive will only end up with the song not matching expectations. And the “something’s coming” talk is nothing new, anyway.

By now I also don’t think she’s gonna feature on the Silk Sonic album (whatever that record exec was talking about probably never made it onto the album in the end).

Comment

Comment

• Njvhgjhggghjg XO 2.0

Yeah I believe something is coming. I prefer thick bey but her body is now serving body era ready bey.

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleLinda View Post
                                    I wouldn’t even be surprised if that were true.

I fear the tremendous hype around Be Alive will only end up with the song not matching expectations. And the “something’s coming” talk is nothing new, anyway.

By now I also don’t think she’s gonna feature on the Silk Sonic album (whatever that record exec was talking about probably never made it onto the album in the end).
                                    a snippet has leaked it is more anthemnic with drums
                                    Forever Young

Comment

Just heard it. Ion like it. Spirit is miles better

Comment

• She seems so happy. I love that for her

Comment

Comment

I've heard it as well.

I can hear the "Freedom" comparison for sure but did y'all remember the song "Forever To Bleed" that leaked years ago? It actually reminds me of that one more from the vocal & singing style standpoints.

Comment

• Hey guys, so I watched King Richard today.

Be Alive starts with amazing harmonies from Bey, and then moves towards a more anthemic vibe. I get the Freedom comparisons and it could in fact sample Jay, but I think it's slower than both of those. She sounds great as always, and it reminded me a bit of Black Parade sonically.

Having said that, it's not really commercial and I don't see it doing well, especially without a push.

It is unfortunately a bit overhyped in my opinion, but I only heard it once and they had cutscenes over it, so I could be wrong.
                                              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• She looks like a hot FBI agent that is working undercover in Europe and secretly sharing info with the Russians.
                                                "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post

Just heard it. Ion like it. Spirit is miles better
                                                  Well, now you got me scared. Spirit is not a particularly good song.

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleLinda View Post
                                                    Well, now you got me scared. Spirit is not a particularly good song.
                                                    He thinks XO is the best song her career, we’re good.
                                                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Working...
                                                    X