No announcement yet.

Beyoncé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On another note, I really hate Facebook.
    I got a notification: Beyonce - new video
    only to discover that it's telling me about the hall's of Ivy video from one day ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beyon View Post
      I really don't want to get my hopes up.
      None of this sounds reliable, even Tina just says stay tuned. It doesn't mean anything, and honestly, who knows if she knows what B is planning.
      Yeah, where did that “coming very soon” quote even come from? She just said “stay tuned”, which means everything and nothing. This constant over-interpreting really gets on my nerves.

Comment

• She probably hasn’t even recorded it yet
        Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• She said she's been recording for a year and a half. She probably still is. I trust the process so when she gives it to us my body will be ready. Or not
          Tick, tick, wait on it

Comment

• Originally posted by lmca1990 View Post
            She said she's been recording for a year and a half. She probably still is. I trust the process so when she gives it to us my body will be ready. Or not
            I miss the days when she could record an album in two weeks.

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Tidal is playing.

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                  tbh I don't miss her, yet.
                  Honestly we need some more info on the album like video shoot paparazzi pics + producers 'accidentally' leaking info etc. to get us hyped even more. That's what makes the Beyhydration in 2013 felt so real.

For me personally I really miss her live performances more than anything else. I can't wait to see how she's gonna bring The Gift songs to a big stage.

Comment

• Not that Bey cares, but seeing the numbers on HDD chart, She can totally release an album right now and be #1

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post

I miss the days when she could record an album in two weeks.
                      And making fun music like B'Day
                      BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                      YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

Derek Dixie (musical director for Coachella, OTR2, and one of the main producers on The Gift) said he might do a remix of the song.
                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Slightly better, but still falls a bit flat for me. The song needs a melody and orchestration, not additional beats.
                          Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Naaaah, that remix was waaaay too overproduced.

Comment

• "Grown Woman" is going viral on TikTok by the way. The if you got a cute face, and a booty so fat go girl part.

Comment

• Originally posted by aang View Post
                                Naaaah, that remix was waaaay too overproduced.
                                This.
                                The Intro sounded promising, but the rest actually made me appreciate the original version more.

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• 25 days until B7 drops

Comment

• Although we kinda already knew about the most likely upcoming European tour according to KEY9481 's acquaintance a while back.

We just need someone to tell her team that there are more continents in this world other than Europe & America.

Comment

• Originally posted by aang View Post
                                        We just need someone to tell her team that there are more continents in this world other than Europe & America.
                                        It’s expensive touring the world. Local economies come into play, transportation costs and then the practicalities of moving your family around so much: Madonna used to just stick to the US and Europe when her older kids were still kids.

Im surprised at rumoured UK dates for 2022. With the pandemic she’d have been better off starting off with a 2022 US tour surely? At least if things go wrong in the world she’s still in her home country. 2023 sounds much better for international dates.

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post
                                          2023 sounds much better for international dates.
                                          The pandemic will probably still be a thing by then.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

The pandemic will probably still be a thing by then.
                                            No probably about it. But European countries have their own covid rules and regulations which may be less restrictive by the time we get to 2023. At least if she tours the US in 2022 the entire country has to follow the same rules and she’s just a short flight home.

Comment

• Really? I thought the US was very divided when it comes to the individual states and their way of handling Covid.

Comment

• It's the fact they didn't even hesitate
                                                "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Time to rewatch this classic.
                                                    ​​​
                                                    "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

Working...
                                                    X