No announcement yet.

Beyoncé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I actually don't like the 31 December rumor.
    everybody's busy and she'll lose a very important streaming and buying day.
    Also the momentum of the news of her dropping an album might be lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beyon View Post
      I actually don't like the 31 December rumor.
      everybody's busy and she'll lose a very important streaming and buying day.
      Also the momentum of the news of her dropping an album might be lost.
      I kinda disagree.

A lot of places seem to be going on lockdown again due to the Omicron variant so pretty sure everybody would just be at home starring at their phones lol.

Even if people are partying, dropping the album on Friday the 31st meaning the fans will still have 24 hours to get familiar with the songs before going to the parties & celebrations later at midnight. And I'm sure DJ's at the parties would happily play the new Beyonce album, especially if it's really a fun & carefree album, it really fits the occasion.

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

Comment

Comment

• I just rewatched XO and I remembered what I felt watching and listening to self-titled for the first time, all those years ago. What a monumental event.
              I want more art and storytelling from Beyoncé.
              "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Beyoncé has recorded the theme song for Tina’s new Facebook show, Talks With Mama Tina.

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Cute.
                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Wait that actually sounds good I'm surprised! Much better than "Be Alive" and "Moon River" altogether.

Comment

• Originally posted by aang View Post
                      Wait that actually sounds good I'm surprised! Much better than "Be Alive" and "Moon River" altogether.
                      LOL actually I liked it too. What is Moon River?
                      I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                      I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                        What is Moon River?
                        This one.

Comment

• Watch Beyonce skip Tidal, Netflix, HBO and launch B7 on Mama Tina's Facebook show. That would be hilarious.

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Of course H.E.R. made it....

Anyway, rooting for Bey, although I see Billie taking it.
                              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• King Richard is a wonderful movie.
                                thhe song adds nothing to the movie. Even at the end. It’s Jsut there.
                                come alive

Comment

• Originally posted by Omiros View Post
                                  Of course H.E.R. made it....

Anyway, rooting for Bey, although I see Billie taking it.
                                  Yup. Everything is pointing to Billie atm, which is a bit of a pity, because I feel if it wasn’t a Bond song (and a rather “nostalgic” one with this being Daniel Craig’s last movie) it wouldn’t have garnered that much attention. Then again, Be Alive isn’t that great of a song either, so… let’s just hope she’ll get another shot with a better song in the future.

Comment

• A week until the album drops
                                    Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post
                                        A week until the album drops
                                        Yeah right ​​​​​​

Comment

• I was just lurking online and I feel like now with her new TikTok account getting people talking, and her name getting brought up every single day on Twitter without her having to say a single damn thing, I think the people are ready for B7. I truly do, more than ever.

Come on B7 next week make it happen Beyonce !

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• There's no way an album is coming tomorrow.
                                              2022 is our lucky year

Comment

• Yeah we're definitely not getting the album.

Cheers to 2022 then! And please the omicron variant needs to leave us alone!

Comment

• By the way, the Norwegian website code #NYBEY means New (ny) Bey, not New Years Bey
                                                  I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                                  I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• I loved this performance

Gugu Zulu on The Voice of Germany 2021 with „I was here“

Life tastes better with music

Comment

Working...
                                                    X