No announcement yet.

Beyoncé

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC34ever wow, she is stellar and the performance was amazing. Showing that the song actually isn't awful like so many here complain about, it's actually a beautiful balad. I Was Here over a thousand XOs
    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Freakum Dress is slowly going viral on TikTok from this challenge. 23.4k videos in the past two weeks.
      Last edited by Omiros; Fri December 31, 2021, 13:03.
      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• So no album dropped in 2021? And some people were so sure
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
            So no album dropped in 2021? And some people were so sure
            B7 dropped yesterday. Just not in this universe. Some lucky sods somewhere on a different timeline are currently living their best life to new Bey music.
            Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post

B7 dropped yesterday. Just not in this universe. Some lucky sods somewhere on a different timeline are currently living their best life to new Bey music.
              Wish we were in that universe where Betty will probably live to see her 100th.
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by aang View Post
                I kinda disagree.

A lot of places seem to be going on lockdown again due to the Omicron variant so pretty sure everybody would just be at home starring at their phones lol.

Even if people are partying, dropping the album on Friday the 31st meaning the fans will still have 24 hours to get familiar with the songs before going to the parties & celebrations later at midnight. And I'm sure DJ's at the parties would happily play the new Beyonce album, especially if it's really a fun & carefree album, it really fits the occasion.
                Her uptempo numbers received major boost on streaming thanks to New Years parties.

A lot of other artists received similar boost as well. Here's Rihanna's for example, and here's Britney's.

Told y'all a fun & carefree B7 release would've been perfect for around the Christmas-NYE. But well, if she's not ready then it is what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                  DC34ever wow, she is stellar and the performance was amazing. Showing that the song actually isn't awful like so many here complain about, it's actually a beautiful balad. I Was Here over a thousand XOs
                  I never understood the hate… one of her best ballads and one of the best songs on 4.
                  Not sure why so many people hate XO either, though. Not one of her best, but she has plenty of worse ones.

Comment

Told y'all a fun & carefree B7 release would've been perfect for around the Christmas-NYE. But well, if she's not ready then it is what it is.
                    but the boost is on well known past hits, I doubt that a song that was just released would have gotten the same boost, unless it's a very obvious instant hit.
                    Anyway it's nice to see the increase in streams.

So now we're left without any indication of when the album is coming. Even the Q1 quote on HDD was taken back.

Comment

• NOMINEE for the 4th Annual UKMIX Hot100 AWARDS as

Voting will start once all categories are announced! Stay tuned!
                      CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
                      FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• I don’t think there was ever official confirmation of a first quarter release, was there?
                          I mean, it’s likely, but speculation nonetheless.

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleLinda View Post
                            I don’t think there was ever official confirmation of a first quarter release, was there?
                            I mean, it’s likely, but speculation nonetheless.
                            There was, by HDD.
                            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Omiros View Post

There was, by HDD.
                              Quoting Rob Stringer.
                              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Oh, ok. I only remember that “this year isn’t even over yet” type of statement regarding new Bey and Harry Styles (?), which basically could’ve been taken as a hint at a surprise Q4 2021 release.
                                But I might be mixing up all kinds of different sources/rumors at this point.

I just want new Bey as soon as possible… I’m so very bored right now when it comes to music. Nothing seems to excite me at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleLinda View Post
                                  Oh, ok. I only remember that “this year isn’t even over yet” type of statement regarding new Bey and Harry Styles (?), which basically could’ve been taken as a hint at a surprise Q4 2021 release.
                                  But I might be mixing up all kinds of different sources/rumors at this point.

I just want new Bey as soon as possible… I’m so very bored right now when it comes to music. Nothing seems to excite me at the moment.
                                  He meant the financial year, which is March. Both albums are expected to be released in Q1.
                                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Okay this is not funny anymore I'm starting to miss her so damn much.

I do think this Omicron variant might have them re-thinking the album campaign because of the way she emphasized on feeling the 'renaissance coming up soon', they probably thought the pandemic would be over earlier.

I'm still hoping the lead single is coming in the next few weeks. I think the 2-3 empty weeks between the Weeknd's album release and the Superbowl Halftime Show would be a good timing. I was also hoping for a double-single release ala I Am... Sasha Fierce if possible. And then with the album, I wouldn't mind if it's coming in like March or April.

I originally wanted her to launch the single (or the album) at the GRAMMYs but I heard they're postponing the ceremony to either May or June so yeah, not happening.

Comment

I originally wanted her to launch the single (or the album) at the GRAMMYs but I heard they're postponing the ceremony to either May or June so yeah, not happening.
                                      I read April, but maybe that info is already outdated - omicron has really shaken things up again.
                                      I really hope she’s not gonna hold out until things are “back to normal”, because I don’t see that happening any time soon. I know she has a tour planned and I can’t see her doing a “virtual” tour only, but for the love of God, don’t delay the album because of it. Listening to music is one of the few things that you can always do, regardless of lockdowns and quarantines.

Comment

• that HDD wasn't quoting rob stringer. it wsa HDD's Rumor.
                                        anyway, I don't see the reason for changing plan because of omarion.
                                        that virus is here to stay for years.

Comment

• Omarion
                                          "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo View Post
                                            Omarion

Comment

• I also expect her to postpone the release now, if she was indeed planning to release a celebratory record. Especially with everything shutting down again, the Grammys being postponed and her potential touring plans facing delays.
                                              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo View Post
                                                Omarion

A bop. And yes, that is Solange in the video.

Also, Timbaland for B7 please!

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• So much for Be Alive being a front runner
                                                    Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

Working...
                                                    X